Topics > Judiciary, Crime, & Courts

DOJ & FBI 757 Jet Makes SECOND FLIGHT to Clinton’s Hometown Little Rock

(1/2) > >>

Pandora:
TWO Round TRIPS in 48 Hours Loaded With Boxes & Docs

--- Quote ---... A stealth DOJ flight into Little Rock and then back to Virginia has gone down TWICE this week, according to flight intel and sources … or would have been stealth if it were up to the mainstream media.

The DOJ/FBI 757 made an additional flights on Thursday as well as a previous flights this week detailed below. The plane left Virginia at 11:56 am and arrived in Little Rock at 1:31 p.m., according to FAA records. The flight returned to Virginia on Thursday as well at approximately 5 p.m.

Jumbo jet too.

It was reported its first flight this week was Apparently loaded with evidence.

“Yesterday 8/8/18 The @TheJusticeDept had a Boeing 757-223 tail number N119NA in Little Rock, AR. A local radio station reported #DOJ employees were loading boxes of documents into the plane. Important to note @ClintonFdn located there…
--- End quote ---

BigAlSouth:
Oh, I’m sure the DOJ was simply returning all those Clinton Foundation docs they had subpoenaed during the sham Clinton Foundation “investigation.

WilliamVA:

--- Quote from: BigAlSouth on August 11, 2018, 01:16:04 PM ---Oh, I’m sure the DOJ was simply returning all those Clinton Foundation docs they had subpoenaed during the sham Clinton Foundation “investigation.

--- End quote ---

“Yesterday 8/8/18 The @TheJusticeDept had a Boeing 757-223 tail number N119NA in Little Rock, AR. A local radio station reported #DOJ employees were loading boxes of documents into the plane. Important to note @ClintonFdn located there…"

Sounds more like they are collecting documents from Clinton, not delivering.

Libertas:
I see no reports that the flight and everyone/everything on it was a victim of Arkancide...so...what is the stuff, where is it at now and who is in contact with it???

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Libertas on August 13, 2018, 07:47:24 AM ---I see no reports that the flight and everyone/everything on it was a victim of Arkancide...so...what is the stuff, where is it at now and who is in contact with it???

--- End quote ---

Unknown at this time.  We'd know the answers if the Praetorian Guard media was doing its real job of exposing instead of giving Hillary's mis-and-mal-feasance a good leaving alone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version