Author Topic: DOJ & FBI 757 Jet Makes SECOND FLIGHT to Clinton’s Hometown Little Rock  (Read 1033 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
TWO Round TRIPS in 48 Hours Loaded With Boxes & Docs

... A stealth DOJ flight into Little Rock and then back to Virginia has gone down TWICE this week, according to flight intel and sources … or would have been stealth if it were up to the mainstream media.

The DOJ/FBI 757 made an additional flights on Thursday as well as a previous flights this week detailed below. The plane left Virginia at 11:56 am and arrived in Little Rock at 1:31 p.m., according to FAA records. The flight returned to Virginia on Thursday as well at approximately 5 p.m.

Jumbo jet too.

It was reported its first flight this week was Apparently loaded with evidence.

“Yesterday 8/8/18 The @TheJusticeDept had a Boeing 757-223 tail number N119NA in Little Rock, AR. A local radio station reported #DOJ employees were loading boxes of documents into the plane. Important to note @ClintonFdn located there…
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Oh, I’m sure the DOJ was simply returning all those Clinton Foundation docs they had subpoenaed during the sham Clinton Foundation “investigation.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online WilliamVA

Oh, I’m sure the DOJ was simply returning all those Clinton Foundation docs they had subpoenaed during the sham Clinton Foundation “investigation.

“Yesterday 8/8/18 The @TheJusticeDept had a Boeing 757-223 tail number N119NA in Little Rock, AR. A local radio station reported #DOJ employees were loading boxes of documents into the plane. Important to note @ClintonFdn located there…"

Sounds more like they are collecting documents from Clinton, not delivering.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I see no reports that the flight and everyone/everything on it was a victim of Arkancide...so...what is the stuff, where is it at now and who is in contact with it???
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I see no reports that the flight and everyone/everything on it was a victim of Arkancide...so...what is the stuff, where is it at now and who is in contact with it???

Unknown at this time.  We'd know the answers if the Praetorian Guard media was doing its real job of exposing instead of giving Hillary's mis-and-mal-feasance a good leaving alone.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Unknown at this time.  We'd know the answers if the Praetorian Guard media was doing its real job of exposing instead of giving Hillary's mis-and-mal-feasance a good leaving alone.

Latter Day America means outcomes are dicey...too many corrupt statist operatives everywhere...too many if's and but's to hurdle...even if the stuff seized is incriminating...it has to get into the right hands and not be corrupted by the chain of custody or chain of command...

Sadly it is all a crap-shoot...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.