Author Topic: Omarosa just incriminated herself  (Read 1270 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Omarosa just incriminated herself
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:06:48 AM »
Recording in the WH Situation Room?  Seriously?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/lock-her-up-calls-for-omarosa-to-be-prosecuted-grow-after-she-secretly-recorded-president-trump-others-in-oval-office/

Should go down hard for this...there is no hiding from this!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Omarosa just incriminated herself
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 08:23:08 AM »
Kelly et al. had to have known she was recording, so .......... what's the real deal?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »
I do not understand her play with nothing on the recording coming back on Kelly or Trump...perhaps she thought whipping out the race card would trigger the Goebbels Media into cheering this on...if so that seemed to fizzle quickly.  It begs the question what other recordings are there, is this a down-payment on a future threat?  Who else is a traitor in the midst and what are they recording and who are they giving it to?

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 09:40:35 AM »
I do not understand her play with nothing on the recording coming back on Kelly or Trump...perhaps she thought whipping out the race card would trigger the Goebbels Media into cheering this on...if so that seemed to fizzle quickly.  It begs the question what other recordings are there, is this a down-payment on a future threat?  Who else is a traitor in the midst and what are they recording and who are they giving it to?

Well, according to recent news posts, she says she has other recordings. I thought it was really interesting that the media got all excited about
White House staff having to sign NDA's.  They neglected to report that most likely those NDA's are attached to security clearances.  I would also like to assume that Mr. Kelly did not allow himself to be alone in any room with that woman, ever.  Trump also says he did not know Kelly was preparing to fire her, not unusual, it's why he hired Kelly. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 09:52:52 AM »

Well, according to recent news posts, she says she has other recordings. I thought it was really interesting that the media got all excited about
White House staff having to sign NDA's.  They neglected to report that most likely those NDA's are attached to security clearances.  I would also like to assume that Mr. Kelly did not allow himself to be alone in any room with that woman, ever.  Trump also says he did not know Kelly was preparing to fire her, not unusual, it's why he hired Kelly.

The culpability of the Goebbels Media piles up exponentially with each passing second.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »
Oops, my bad.  Not only played the race card...but went full-tilt Jackson/Sharpton/Farrakhan/Ellison (OK I can do this list all day) race-baiter.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/11/omarosa-trump-race-war/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

https://youtu.be/J54Gq-xR0Sk

"It's an unbelievable violation of protocol and the law," Spicer said. "You can lose your security clearance for bringing your device into SCIF — to bring it in is a violation but to willfully record it — you're entering a whole other realm."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34409/wh-mulls-criminal-charges-over-omarosas-secret-joseph-curl

Better lawyer-up, dumbass!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 10:13:20 PM »
Kelly et al. had to have known she was recording, so .......... what's the real deal?

From May of this year -

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-sweeps-phone-ban-stop-leaks-2018-5
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 08:31:00 AM »
Yeah, she knew the deal...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2018, 10:04:06 AM »

Yes, and I am saying *they* knew she was recording.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 10:15:26 AM »

Yes, and I am saying *they* knew she was recording.

It would add more to the reasons why Trump was detached from the situation and shows they intended to give her the rope with which she would hang herself with.  More 4D chess that reels in more than just the bait.