Author Topic: Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI  (Read 1258 times)

Online WilliamVA

Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI
« on: August 13, 2018, 11:04:09 AM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/34414/breaking-embattled-agent-peter-strzok-fired-fbi-emily-zanotti

The FBI has fired embattled agent Peter Strzok over a series of anti-Trump texts sent in the midst of his work on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials to sway the 2016 Presidential election.

The Washington Post was the first to report that FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered Strzok fired on Friday, overruling a more junior FBI deputy director who recommended Strzok be demoted and suspended for 60 days for his anti-Trump texts.

Strzok, of course, was a 22-year veteran of the FBI, and a lead investigator on two crucial cases: an FBI probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private server and a private email address during her time as Secretary of State, and the all-important Mueller investigation.

But last summer, an internal investigation by the FBI's inspector general revealed that Strzok had been exchanging "politically charged" text messages with his lover, an FBI attorney. Those messages revealed that Strzok, and his girlfriend, were virulently opposed to the candidacy of now-President Donald Trump, and, according to the IG, were willing to take aggressive action to "hurt Trump's electoral prospects."

When he found out, Mueller booted Strzok from his team, but the Russia investigation was already tarnished. Conservatives, concerned that Mueller's probe was dragging on with no end in sight -- and, after a year, no evidence the Trump team colluded at all with Russian nationals in the course of the 2016 election cycle -- felt Strzok's presence on the team belied the probe's true purpose: to de-legitimize Trump's victory and mar his first term as President.

Strzok was technically dismissed back in June, pending an investigation by the FBI's internal disciplinary arm, but Friday's decision is permanent.

!!Finally!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 11:12:50 AM »
I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that statist POS gets hired by a MFM outlet as a (gag, hurl!) LEO consultant.   ::cussing::

He and his co-conspirators deserve adjudication and punishment for being the traitorous low-life scum they are!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »
I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that statist POS gets hired by a MFM outlet as a (gag, hurl!) LEO consultant.   ::cussing::

He and his co-conspirators deserve adjudication and punishment for being the traitorous low-life scum they are!!!

Note: he got fired, not retired. loss of all benefits...hope his wife is working, that is if they are still together.
he lost, medical Insurance, retirement, and life insurance.  The immediate impact is loss of medical insurance for
himself, and family.  what ever he has in retirement fund he gets back., Fed Life is Term Ins, no payback. 

Please don't misinterpret me here, as far as what they actually did, which was to use a FBI Cell Phone for private
communications...they have both been punished for that, loss of job.  Though Thee and Me both believe the conversations
they had were inappropriate, sexually and politically...I can't see where this anything they can be prosecuted for, though
based on the testimony He gave to congress, it is likely he could be prosecuted for contempt, or lying to Congress. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 06:29:31 PM »
  He spiked a case against Clinton and didn't do it alone he conspired to fix an election. Those are both crimes.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 10:03:39 PM »
For the life of me . . . I struggle to see why being chained by the ankles to the back of a Hummer & dragged cross-country until you're nothing but a red smear on the interstate is not part of the punishment here.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 08:26:52 AM »
I do not nor ever will condone government workers or even one employee engaged in any activity to bury the crimes of one politician and to frame another for imaginary crimes in defiance of the express will of the people.  Call me old fashioned, call me rigidly principled, call me a son of a bitch....but that is treason and that warrants trial, conviction and the death penalty, period!  Anything less will not discourage future malicious acts. 

Suffer?  This POS has yet to experience it...same for the others.

Tick...Tock...

One way or another...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.