Author Topic: Andrew "America...was never that great" Cuomo not interested in making it great  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.lohud.com/story/news/politics/albany/2018/08/15/knocking-trump-cuomo-criticized-saying-america-never-great/1000315002/

The America-hating puke has to fall back on spewing hate and lies when President Trump calls him on his words!

"What you say would be 'great again' would not be great at all...We will not go back to discrimination, segregation, sexism, isolationism, racism or the KKK."

Wow, you mean like the discrimination you and your fellow travelers impose on non-prog's on social media, print and digital media, politics, entertainment, education and on our streets?

Segregation like black-only this and brown-only that and red or yellow-only anything or fill-in-the-blank "safe spaces" where tribalists can segregate themselves from free speech?

Isolationism like the tactics you use to marginalize the rights of those you hate?

Racism like the kind you employ to keep tribes on your progressive plantation and any escapee to freedom is denounced as a traitor to their tribe?

The KKK like your Dixiecrats like Robert Byrd led that is now emulated by face-wrapped OWS, BLM and Antifa terrorist cells on our streets whom you fund and cheer?

Here's to hoping your end is horrific, painful and as long-lasting as possible!   ::beertoast::

Be assured that if I ever come across the spot where your evil treasonous fascist ass rests I will water it with my urine.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

Soon, in their mind, we will all be equal in life of total dependance and control on the Plantations of the New Democrat Aristocratic Plantation Owners.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Screw Cuomo and the boat his ancestor came in on.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Screw Cuomo and the boat his ancestor came in on.

Ameriphobes like that deserve special attention...

Say hello to the birds, Andy!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This must be some of that "never that great" stuff bearing rotten fruit again, eh?

https://nypost.com/2019/10/17/state-regulators-admit-theres-a-gas-shortage-amid-utility-fight/

Yup.  Create a solution for a problem that doesn't exist, eff shyt up, blame the people you victimized for the eff up...act like none of this shyt is your fault.

Yup.  Shows how effing stupid people are to tolerate assholes like this!  They deserve to freeze and die...they asked for it...deny they asked for it...and too stupid to realize they asked for it...yet...I don't give the slightest damn!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
This must be some of that "never that great" stuff bearing rotten fruit again, eh?

https://nypost.com/2019/10/17/state-regulators-admit-theres-a-gas-shortage-amid-utility-fight/

Yup.  Create a solution for a problem that doesn't exist, eff shyt up, blame the people you victimized for the eff up...act like none of this shyt is your fault.

Yup.  Shows how effing stupid people are to tolerate assholes like this!  They deserve to freeze and die...they asked for it...deny they asked for it...and too stupid to realize they asked for it...yet...I don't give the slightest damn!
Cuomo and his ilk wanted to force adoption of 'green' energy sources. This is fun to watch.

I see Cuomo just ordered the inactive accounts hooked back up. I think people disconnected service during construction or upgrades then were denied being re-connected. I think new construction is still screwed. Oil is expensive. Electric is really expensive. If your new construction has a natural gas furnace that is not hooked up then no occupancy permit. I doubt NYC allows LP gas but who knows.

I want to see wood pellet heaters in Queens. Back to nature.

This is obvious to everyone here, but not most libs. The utility cannot predict whether there is enough gas capacity without knowing the winter weather. What they do in New England is shut off gas to industrial users, throwing people out of work, when it get too cold.

I love this Ayn Rand quote:
"You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 04:43:03 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Cuomo and his ilk wanted to force adoption of 'green' energy sources. This is fun to watch.

I see Cuomo just ordered the inactive accounts hooked back up. I think people disconnected service during construction or upgrades then were denied being re-connected. I think new construction is still screwed. Oil is expensive. Electric is really expensive. If your new construction has a natural gas furnace that is not hooked up then no occupancy permit. I doubt NYC allows LP gas but who knows.

I want to see wood pellet heaters in Queens. Back to nature.

This is obvious to everyone here, but not most libs. The utility cannot predict whether there is enough gas capacity without knowing the winter weather. What they do in New England is shut off gas to industrial users, throwing people out of work, when it get too cold.

I love this Ayn Rand quote:
"You can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

Thing is...most of the morons left in these hives are drones too stupid to realize they should be rising up and slaying their masters...just adding to the accumulated apathy...which the Proglodyte PTB's see just as useful to exploit as stupidity.  In short - they deserve each other.