Author Topic: Progs thinking evil is made up go to JIhadistan and get slaughtered for Allah  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-near-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed

Yes, simply unfortunate.

I bet even in death they still cannot comprehend what happened...

Hopefully more Progs take up the evil-is-made-up challenge and go off to Jihadistan...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Aaaand St. Pancake is awarded with a couple more devotees.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Kids today: they blow up so quickly!

If only their demise was captured on You.Tube for entertainment, uhm . . . research purposes.

I know an American guy, personally - a missionary who lives in Tajikistan (currently here in the states for a year's sabbatical) - EVERYTHING they do is shrouded in code-names - because in that part of the world . . .  they kill you (and DOUBLE kill you if you represent Jesus)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:46:40 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.