Author Topic: Classic Iowahawk nailing of the MFM  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Classic Iowahawk nailing of the MFM
« on: August 16, 2018, 01:49:28 PM »
About this...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/394072-almost-350-news-outlets-to-publish-editorials-denouncing-trumps-dirty-war-on-press/

Iowahawk absolutely nails them dead-center!

::clapping::

On that note...trustworthy CNN on a typical day...

https://youtu.be/QuURFUyrG_A

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Classic Iowahawk nailing of the MFM
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:04:27 PM »
Hmm . . . this appears to be a gathering of the adherents of Presslam* - & every one of them a Presslamist.

[* Presslam; meaning: "to submit . . . fake news"]

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 04:08:29 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 05:31:11 PM »
So, on Thursday hundreds of papers bashed trump. This is different from the rest of the year how exactly?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 06:32:31 AM »
Again, Trump said "fake media" is the enemy, not "the press."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 09:35:45 AM »
Again, Trump said "fake media" is the enemy, not "the press."

Bingo!

And the Presslamist's don't even realize it is they who admitted their profession and their outlets are part of fake media...they just don't like being called on it no matter how true it may be...least of all from a mortal enemy like Trump!  So, they focus on "enemy" without thinking of the proper linking...as obvious an admission of guilt as ever.  Their arrogance in thinking other journolists (the few, the proud...the Un-Prog) not in FakeNews will ride to their defense of their common profession is as arrogant as it is hilarious...and so not unexpected as to make it appear even weaker in the attempt!  They really do think most people are that stupid!

Oh, and isn't it cute of them to think/espouse the thought they are these arbiters of Final Truth to America and the World?  They, despite all pushback, despite ratings and circulation erosion...despite poll after poll that shows their trust with the people hovering in the depths somewhere between politician and child-molester...they still think they are noble champions of the people!

I don't have to hope...I know these idiots will stay this arrogant and this narcissistic to the very end...it will make their final demise so much more enjoyable.

(Thanks Pablo, I'll work with this a little, see if I like it...chances are I'll mix and match with my existing lexicon)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:39:00 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 09:34:51 AM »
Although, with this new effort to dox the jurors in the Manafort trial, I will declare the American Press, the enemy of the people.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 10:09:07 AM »
Yeah, they are carrying on as their Patron Saint of Evil Lies hath taught them.

They call us racists, sexists and terrorists...yet is they who see only skin color as a means to extort enemies and control their tribes...it is they who abuse women and boys and point fingers at others to deflect people from seeing their sins...it is they who beat people in the streets, throw fluids on people, throw feces on people, who execute cops and riot and vandalize...and now they add Judge and Juror terrorizing and the Presslamist's/FakeNews/Goebbels media has zero qualms carrying that tainted water...naturally, they carry all tainted water if it serves their progressive fascist agenda where only they rule, where only their ideas are allowed, where only their thoughts and words are allowed...the nirvana of all totalitarians since time began - total dominance over human existence.

Enemy of the American people?  Yes, the vilest of domestic enemies to Liberty-loving American's.  Their fate is chained to the feet of their masters...whose fate is obliteration and eternity in Hell!

More?  See this? - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,16605.new.html#new
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 10:32:23 AM by Libertas »