Author Topic: Israeli questioning of US Jews at border exposes deeper rift  (Read 2310 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Israeli questioning of US Jews at border exposes deeper rift
« on: August 19, 2018, 11:06:05 AM »
When Simone Zimmerman arrived at the check-in window at the Israeli border with Egypt, it didn't take long for the young activist to run into trouble.

Doesn't "activist" say it all?  Israelis do not want resident Americans who call themselves Jews agitating in their country.  This particular one advocates for "palestinians", dislikes Netanyahu and Trump, and "the continued occupation of the West Bank".

She lives in Israel to make trouble.

... A series of similar incidents at Israeli border crossings has highlighted a growing gulf between the country's hard-line government and liberal Jewish Americans who say they support Israel, *but* ................
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Israeli questioning of US Jews at border exposes deeper rift
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 08:41:16 PM »
  I would say ship them out but that would park then here.  So send them to Palestine.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 08:12:29 AM »
Self-loathing of American Jews is inexplicable to me. I don’t known how a people can be persecuted to near extinction, and come out the other end of history feeling and acting like they deserved it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 08:28:41 AM »
I don't know that they loathe themselves, rather, it appears to me they esteem themselves above all. 

They believe they're smarter, wiser, and a better champion of the pore&starvin' *and oppressed* than anyone.  At bottom, because they believe they are champions of the oppressed, they perversely absorb what they see as the oppression of others as a probable oppression of themselves as a minority, therefore, all "minorities" must be uplifted and ennobled, even at the expense of the majority culture and people.

It was American Jews who were behind the push for immigration reform in '65 and the flood thereafter of the turd-world into a majority White country, on the unspoken grounds that, ultimately, this would make them 'safer'.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 12:34:04 PM »
  I worked for a few of them as a young man and I can tell you that that the opinions we see are for the most part N.Y. jews that don't even know Israel or what it means these are the ones that have had parents that went through the liberal education and now have passed it on the their kids that are the products of hippy dippy upbringings that didn't include their own history.

Talk to an Orthodox Jew and it's like they came from another planet compared to these idiots that get all the attention.  These have forgotten who they were.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 12:58:39 PM »
The last word of your last sentence says it all. A lot of my customers are well to do Jewish. SO WHAT! Every damn one of them support Trump. It's the area, NYC.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 01:42:56 PM »
The last word of your last sentence says it all. A lot of my customers are well to do Jewish. SO WHAT! Every damn one of them support Trump. It's the area, NYC.

It's NJ as well.

I don't care that they're rich; I don't care that they're Jews; I do care that a vast majority of them are brain-dead "progressive" supporters.  And, apparently, Israel has the same opinion of them.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 09:48:10 PM »
We have plenty here too...professors, lawyers, financiers and philanthropists...mouthing they are Pro-Israel but more visibly Pro-Pali, anti-Trump etc...they are as Pro-Israel as Obama...a good Israel to them is a liberal Israel trading land for more death and being anti-Trump and Pro-Soros, they would spit on religious Jews and deny others their Promised Land.  They are traitors and should be treated as such.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »
  Amazing how many comments agree with us.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 08:05:17 PM »
Yup.  The JINO label was a good one.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 06:16:38 AM »

Granted, unlike American Jews, Israelis live in fear of being killed by Palestinian terrorists.

Funny how that one little fact changes your attitude.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson