Author Topic: John McCain  (Read 6701 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: John McCain
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2018, 06:39:35 AM »
we'll see how Wellstoned it all gets..."

They've already started, stating Trump isn't invited.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2018, 09:57:52 AM »
No Name stated before his death that he didn't want Trump there, so .......... he'll not be.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2018, 11:26:38 AM »

tell me again why he wasn't a Democrat.....

He was. Just like the rest of the controlled opposition  in the GOP

Offline richb

• Established Member

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2018, 02:20:10 PM »
I’ll just go straight to exactly how I feel, without empty platitudes about heroism or patriotism...

! No longer available
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
  Stick him in a hole already and lets end this crap.   He's not worth it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2018, 06:59:26 PM »
I’ll just go straight to exactly how I feel, without empty platitudes about heroism or patriotism...

! No longer available

::hysterical::

And to Rich & John, no he is not worth it, but as with most things involving The Establishment and it's agenda, which certainly is NOT the agenda of independent people with inalienable God-given rights who jealously and resolutely guard them against all enemies foreign and domestic...an event such as this involving an Establishment persona will always see the Establishment rallying against any criticism of said persona as it directly reflects upon them, and sadly in this day and age when myth is perpetually recycled to the detriment of truth those who should know better don't bother because often times in tribal-reflex mode they react thinking their single issue cause of causes is somehow threatened even when it is not.

To Rich's article I say BFD?!  McCain the darling of the Establishment was an active sapper to Trump, his candidacy, his nomination, his election and Presidency...he made no secret of his hatred of Trump and told him to stay away from his funeral.  The dick made himself perfectly clear and Trump is happy to comply and issued only a statement of his personal condolences to the family and promptly got pissed on by all the usual Establishment suspects when etiquette and class clearly showed they should just STFU.

Additionally, the mythical revisionist history is trotted out yet again.  Nobody, certainly not the Goebbels Media, is interviewing former shipmates who described the young pilot as hot-headed, arrogant, condescending and someone who routinely ignored flight leader instructions.  To this day the official account of the rogue missile off his plane that caused the fire on the Forrestal has never been fully revealed.  Former fellow inmates at the Hanoi Hilton gave the young Admiral's son the moniker "The Song Bird", and pictures of him in the prison show a healthy well-fed McCain, not the skeletal disheveled look of his fellow POW's who were there just as long.  There are whispers among them that he gave information that helped the North Vietnamese shore up their anti-air defenses.  Later, as a politician he was the only one of the Keating Five who survived that scandal and even improve his prospects by turning a Congressional seat into a Senate seat and stay there for three more decades.  And let us not forget his meeting with known ISIS scum, there are pictures!  So, ignore those people who were there, recycle the myths and call all political opponents the scum of the earth.  That's not the American way...that's the DeepState tyranny way.

Screw all that noise!

I regret voting for that asshole, but I voted more for Palin and because even as rotten McCain was it would have been less destructive to the Republic than the SCoaMF!  But I am sure he would have done plenty to piss me off if elected, more so than either Bush.

There's his epitaph by Libertas!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:02:53 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2018, 07:46:44 PM »
Talk about a lack of class...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mccain-s-farewell-message-n904171

...he was consistent, a dick in life, a dick in death.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 01:33:53 AM »
Talk about a lack of class...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mccain-s-farewell-message-n904171

...he was consistent, a dick in life, a dick in death.

I'm glad he's dead . . .

(oh wait, is this the 'John McCain be Dead' thread . . . oh well, too late (I've already hit "Post"))

Eff 'im!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 06:47:16 AM »
When people go out of their way to be a-holes even in death and are cheered on by disingenuous scum who would otherwise plunge a knife in their back with a smile...

Any normal etiquette of civility can be stuffed up their prison wallets!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 08:18:32 AM »
Heh.  Low information journalism has declared the flag something worthy of respect after all, in that if it isn't lowered long enough to celebrate a politician they thought of as literally Hitler, it's a scandal.

FLAGGATE!!!  IMPEACH!!!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2018, 09:08:50 AM »
When people go out of their way to be a-holes even in death and ...

From what I understand, it (being an a-hole) came naturally to John . . . an NBA (Natural Born A-Hole) - unconscious competence.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2018, 09:38:07 AM »
I awoke this morning with a vague sense of dread. The house wasn't on fire and I didn't leave the garage door wide open (again), so I went online.

It was with a sense of relief that I confirmed the truth...

John McCain is still dead.

::evilbat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2018, 10:11:54 AM »
I awoke this morning with a vague sense of dread. The house wasn't on fire and I didn't leave the garage door wide open (again), so I went online.

God will have to sort it out from here.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2018, 07:16:06 PM »

God will have to sort it out from here.

Be hilarious if he votes not present and lets a staffer show him the door!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2018, 11:27:25 AM »
clASSy to the very end!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/did_sarah_palin_really_deserve_that.html

Palin not only not invited to any McCain memorial,  actually told to stay away.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2018, 02:19:50 PM »
Found the perfect monument to model after for that loser...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2018, 11:15:54 AM »
OMG, even in death this insufferable Ameriphobe low-life swamp-creature cannot stop being a DeepState prick!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/nasty-john-mccain-is-set-to-release-anti-trump-conspiracy-film-one-week-after-his-death-trailer/

Gonna have to make his rotting hole a San Francisco style toilet stop!

As for this...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/john-mccain-was-the-3rd-most-unpopular-us-senator-and-they-want-to-rename-a-federal-building-after-this-trump-basher/

...pretty much makes it certain Yurtle the Turtle gets some swamp shack named after his useless ass, eh?

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2018, 12:06:10 PM »
Humor break...

::hysterical::

ETA - Oh my, more humor...

BAM!

...right in the cold shriveled old berries! 

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 12:58:10 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2018, 12:18:20 PM »
I would say the ignorant petty self-centered RINO/AINO Ameriphobic ugly inside and out apple doesn't fall far at all from the poisonous tree that spawned it.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/09/01/meghan-mccain-spoils-dads-eulogy-with-vindictive-attack-on-donald-trump-670034

McCain's legacy is one of failure...failure to ever do the honorable thing instead of his default the easy thing, failure to recognize and fight enemies instead of embracing them and doing their bidding...and failure to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, instead of carrying their water...like paling around with Islamic terrorists, siding with illegal invaders and being the mule carrying the infamous Steele Dossier used to launch illegal Obama spying on a political rival and use its nothing-burger narrative as a pretext to launch a coup once Trump beat your pal Hitlery!

These DeepState pawns disgust me, they represent everything that America never stood for!  Damn them all to Hell!