Topics > Weather, Climate, & Natural Disasters

Hurricane Flo

(1/9) > >>

Libertas:
Cat4 right now, aiming toward Cape Fear, concerns of a stall out after landfall and flooding.  Suspect stores are getting cleaned out of food, water etc .

Pan, JF & Glock I am am sure are watching & prepared.  Hopefully doesn't stall out.   ::praying::

Pandora:
Stalling:  nay nay, not good.  JF's pacing (by his telling), Gunsmith and I are tucking stuff up and away and ....... I dunno about Glock, but I hope he is and will be well.

Libertas:
Seems to be tracking pretty direct, but these things can and will shift around and gain or lose strength.  Right now they are basing storm surge warnings off of Hugo and other previous storms, 15-20 feet, wind shear, flooding heavy from Wilmington to Kitty Hawk and inland to the Piedmont.  And not one to miss a good panic attack the media is having kittens over Nuke Plants, toxic sludge, manure lagoons....

Still, would not want to be on coast or coastal plain, some high ground would be nice

John Florida:
  I have a BIL in Wilmington that is being told by the locals not to worry and I'm trying to get him out of there but so far not hearing me.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Pandora on September 10, 2018, 10:14:35 PM ---Stalling:  nay nay, not good.  JF's pacing (by his telling), Gunsmith and I are tucking stuff up and away and ....... I dunno about Glock, but I hope he is and will be well.

--- End quote ---

If you guys want to put the 56 in the barn I have room.  I don't know where Glock is ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version