Topics > Weather, Climate, & Natural Disasters

Hurricane Flo

<< < (2/9) > >>

Pandora:

--- Quote from: John Florida on September 11, 2018, 11:32:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on September 10, 2018, 10:14:35 PM ---Stalling:  nay nay, not good.  JF's pacing (by his telling), Gunsmith and I are tucking stuff up and away and ....... I dunno about Glock, but I hope he is and will be well.

--- End quote ---

If you guys want to put the 56 in the barn I have room.  I don't know where Glock is ?

--- End quote ---

You mean the '55 Chevy?  Thanks, but she's tucked away nice and safe in our garage.

Glock comes around only once in a blue moon now.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: John Florida on September 11, 2018, 11:30:31 AM ---  I have a BIL in Wilmington that is being told by the locals not to worry and I'm trying to get him out of there but so far not hearing me.

--- End quote ---

::facepalm::

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pandora on September 11, 2018, 11:34:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: John Florida on September 11, 2018, 11:32:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on September 10, 2018, 10:14:35 PM ---Stalling:  nay nay, not good.  JF's pacing (by his telling), Gunsmith and I are tucking stuff up and away and ....... I dunno about Glock, but I hope he is and will be well.

--- End quote ---

If you guys want to put the 56 in the barn I have room.  I don't know where Glock is ?

--- End quote ---

You mean the '55 Chevy?  Thanks, but she's tucked away nice and safe in our garage.

Glock comes around only once in a blue moon now.

--- End quote ---

IIRC he is in Raleigh area...yes?  May be inland from worst of it but still a flooding risk.

Plus...these can spawn twisters, lightning...etc....

Hunker down time Thursday into Friday!

Pandora:
Last I understood, Glock was in the western part of the state.

Libertas:
Oh.  It has been a while since we've heard from him.  Hopefully doing well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version