Author Topic: Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security numbers  (Read 4535 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... there is a “thriving black market” used by illegal immigrants to get Social Security numbers needed to get a job.

... Their report draws attention to a move by former President Obama to stop sending so-called “no match” letters to employers notifying them that numbers used by employees on the wage forms do not match their identity.

The change followed the president’s decision to approve amnesty for some 700,000 younger immigrants let into the United States under his Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Some of those have been dubbed “dreamers.”

There's nothing that sonofbtch touched that he didn't turn to sht.  And he did it all on purpose.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security numbers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 11:26:48 AM »
... there is a “thriving black market” used by illegal immigrants to get Social Security numbers needed to get a job.

... Their report draws attention to a move by former President Obama to stop sending so-called “no match” letters to employers notifying them that numbers used by employees on the wage forms do not match their identity.

The change followed the president’s decision to approve amnesty for some 700,000 younger immigrants let into the United States under his Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Some of those have been dubbed “dreamers.”

There's nothing that sonofbtch touched that he didn't turn to sht.  And he did it all on purpose.

when you're right on you're right on,
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 12:51:50 PM »
God should sort them all out...we just need to start arranging the meetings.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 01:39:48 PM »
So basically its a waste of time on the part of employers to use SS numbers to check for status......

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 04:43:59 PM »
So basically its a waste of time on the part of employers to use SS numbers to check for status......

Not true because SS # have names attached to them.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 06:45:55 AM »
So you're saying Obama purposefully hurt millions of Americans so illegal aliens could profit.

There are historical remedies for leaders who betray their own countries to this extent.  Just sayin'/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 11:23:54 AM »
#Mussolini
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 02:15:40 PM »

I forgot to mention Everify that the government made available to employers so they can stay out of trouble.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 08:36:13 AM »

I forgot to mention Everify that the government made available to employers so they can stay out of trouble.

Their report draws attention to a move by former President Barack Obama to stop sending so-called “no match” letters to employers notifying them that numbers used by employees on the wage forms do not match their identity.

Scoamf ended that, apparently.  Now anyone smarter than a journalism school graduate can think of Mollie Tibbett's killer's employer having run the SS number by government, and not having set off any red flags.  Meaning Obama's directive of ending the no match letters, directly led to Mollie Tibbett's death.

And her father is cool with that, as he wouldn't have changed a thing.  Leftists really are this evil.