Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

Trump turns neocon in Syria?

(1/8) > >>

patentlymn:

I hate it when Trump listens to his warmonger advisers. These people are crazy.
I forgot. When did the WaPo turn into warmongers?
Trump should say he will not do anything unless congress declares war.
They will not.

http://buchanan.org/blog/is-trump-going ... ria-130055
Is Trump Going Neocon in Syria?
Monday - September 10, 2018 at 10:15 pm
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Is President Donald Trump about to intervene militarily in the Syrian civil war? For that is what he and his advisers seem to be signaling.
The 2,200 U.S. troops in Syria will remain until we see “the exit of all Iranian military and proxy forces and the establishment of a stable, non-threatening government acceptable to all Syrians.”

“We are not in a hurry to go,” said James Jeffrey, the retired Foreign Service officer brought back to handle the Syria account. “The new policy is we’re no longer pulling out by the end of the year.”

President Obama had a red line against Syria’s use of poison gas, which Trump enforced with bombing runs. Now we have a new red line. Said Jeffrey, the U.S. “will not tolerate an attack. Period.”

In an editorial Friday, the Post goaded Trump, calling his response to Assad’s ruthless recapture of his country “pathetically weak.” To stand by and let the Syrian army annihilate the rebels in Idlib, said the Post, would be “another damaging abdication of U.S. leadership.”

What Trump seems to be signaling, the Post demanding, and Jeffrey suggesting, is that, rather than allow a bloody battle for the recapture of Idlib province to play out, the United States should engage Russian and Syrian forces militarily and force them to back off.

Libertas:
I hate having to have anything to do with that place, not worth one American life, it should be those idiot Eurotards fighting Russia over pipelines...but left to themselves the Eurotards wilt.  Pathetic, not that I am as zenophobically opposed to all foreign expeditions like Patrick...but regarding Syria he's not wrong...but it also doesn't make Trump a reliable neocon globalist worthy of blanket condemnation.

Libertas:
Get a load of this -

"We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency," Trump wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump-administration-considering-plan-to-pull-all-us-forces-out-of-syria-officials-say

Good news, GTFO of that s-hole!

And then a cuck has to throw an O'Bungle at him to shame him into keeping those Jihadi bastards he and his worm-feeding pal J-Mac played patty-cake with on the American payroll...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/12/19/lindsey-graham-accuses-trump-of-making-an-obamalike-mistake-n2537773

Dear Cuck, the real "Obama-like mistake" was in getting involved with Jihadis in that s-hole in the first place!

::vafancoul::

AlanS:
Go ahead and get out of Ashcanistan and Iraq while your getting.

Libertas:
Oh yeah, here we go!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/establishment-meltdown-over-mattis-resignation-talk-of-impeaching-pres-trump-coups-and-suicide/

The Russophiles, Code Pink clowns and hardcore xenophobic PaulBots at Zerohedge that said Trump was a stealth Establishment puppet have egg on their face...as do all the hardcore progressives on the Demonazi Plantation and soft progressives in the AINO/RINO/E-GOP!!!

Erick Erickson - "If we lived in a lesser country than our great nation, today is the day we really would be talking about a military coup.  Soldiers down to the enlisted ranks are raising hell about the President's Syria decision."

WaPo's Jennifer Rubin - "it is time for Senate Republicans to seriously consider removing Trump in the event the House moves to impeach. Trump is a menace to our democracy and national security"

Ed Asner - "With Mattis’ departure could we be seeing the first steps of a coup?"

WaPo's Philip Rucker - "There’s going to be an intervention. Jim Mattis just sent a shot across the bow. He’s the most credible member of the administration by five grades of magnitude. He’s the steady, safe set of hands. And this letter is brutal.He quit because of the madness"

CNN seems to be pooping kittens like the rest of them all, like Lawrence Tribe - "Yes: this. Retweet if you were hoping a grownup like Jim Mattis would stand between Trump and the nuclear codes."

Bloomenthal, Warner, Pelosi, Schumer, Graham who started this tantrum...

It's a full-blown Establishment

Is this not stunning?  Contrast the rational and sensible approach and the tangible results achieved by Trump with the utter failure of Obama...the capitulation of payoff of Iran, the absolute dereliction of duty in Libya, the arming of Jihadis in Syria, the incompetence in Iraq, the failure of Vietnamization-like insanity in Afghanistan that led to the slaughter of thousands and especially several dozens...hundreds of special operators, the schmoozing with the worst elements on the planet - Iran, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Cuba!  The spying, the lying, the corruption.  The continued reliance upon and damn-near-full funding of absolutely unnecessary and obsolete outfits like:

Not to mention the over-felxibility with Russia and China...and the coup plot against President Trump when he was still just President-Elect!

Yeah, we are seeing who the real DeepState butt-puppets are, who the Establishment assholes are!

I think Mattis resigned as much over being outed earlier as a Democrat by Trump as anything.  I think he is positioning himself for a run at President, good luck in the Demonazi stakes...they love you now, will hate your ass later!

His letter is pretty neutral, written by someone interested in not burning bridges or disappointing potential allies.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5655955-Secretary-Mattis-resignation-letter.html

Yup, let all the DeepState traitors go apesh*t, let them do stupid things...let them kick off CW2.0...seriously, please...make my day!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version