Author Topic: The sham - Kavanaugh "hearing"  (Read 9766 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
The sham - Kavanaugh "hearing"
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:41:17 PM »
Given what is going on today.. I am very surprised its so quiet.

So a theory.. and up for a vote of yea or nay..

we are crossing a line,  where basically each one of us is deciding that we no longer care if justice is served.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 05:38:48 AM by Pandora »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: The sham
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 07:50:14 PM »
  I was glued to it from 10:00 To the bitter end.  I didn't see anything going on .
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 09:42:42 PM »
Given what is going on today.. I am very surprised its so quiet.

So a theory.. and up for a vote of yea or nay..

we are crossing a line,  where basically each one of us is deciding that we no longer care if justice is served.

Oh, I want justice served all right ......... just not the kind assumed by the Praetorian Guard et al.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 03:37:30 AM »
The OJ trial was much better

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: The sham - Kavanaugh "hearing"
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 07:07:31 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBxPPx62s4

Lindsey Graham erupts:  to the Democrats:

"Boy, y'all want power.  God, I hope ya never get it!"

"Ya want this seat?  I hope ya never get it."

H/T AmericanDigest.org
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 08:03:00 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOX3laa2Hlc

I think Bill is entirely right here, and that en-mass, every Democrat should be buried in accusations from baby eating  to puppy blending - after all , if the standard is an accusation,  then lets hold them to it.

And to think that any person out there watches this farce and think Kavanaugh should be denied this position  based on who acts hurt the best -- it just disgusts me.

Why don't I want this investigated by the "non-partisan" FBI?  Because its a delaying tactic? Because the FBI is most definitely and unabashedly partisan?

Yes, I know,  this isn't anything new. I guess the hypocrisy has just gotten to me a little more strongly this time.  I don't care about right and wrong. I simply want Democrats to suffer.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 08:08:10 AM »
Because there's nothing to investigate.  You need a date and a place to even start that and this psycho dingbat didn't "recover" those particular details.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 09:12:16 AM »
Because there's nothing to investigate.  You need a date and a place to even start that and this psycho dingbat didn't "recover" those particular details.

Yahtzee!

Besides which, the FBI *does not do* these types of investigations.  It is a local law enforcement jurisdiction.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 09:17:55 AM »
  f**k the dems we need to get out there and vote.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 09:31:20 AM »
Yesterday made it crystal clear that, any private citizen who even remotely supports liberal candidates or political arguments is an absolute scumbag. They may attend a Christian church, they may profess a love of Jesus Christ, they may be decent parents - but they are absolute scumbags & deserve our judgement, scorn, contempt, ridicule & public shaming.

They need to be dressed down in front of their children and, possibly punched in the face. There is only one way to look @ it . . .
& that's MY way!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 04:01:29 PM »
Those cannibals view abortion as provisioning.   ::pullhair::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 05:38:55 PM »
Once he gets on SCoTUS I hope he feels the need for a scorched earth campaign against any liberal cases that come up.  They fracked him over, and I hope he gets a life time of payback.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 07:01:47 PM »

And what happens when yet another accuser pops out of the wood work? We know the answer to that.

The only possible good part to this is if the FBI digs into her phone records and emails over the summer and talks to the people she talked to in the recent past. That will not clear up what happened 36 years ago but it will shed light on how much she has changed her story in the recent past, if she has. The GOP was very polite to her and did not ask her hard questions.  They also allowed her to set some terms to the allowed question format. She can refuse to answer but that will be noted.  I hope the FBI shows up on her doorstep Monday AM. I would be great if the FBI could get her atty records and even psych records.  She can waive any rights she has to confidentiality in those.

I hope the FBI report says she refused to answer, refused to cooperate, etc.

There is a general saying that you can't use the law as a sword and a shield.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 08:16:59 PM »
Once he gets on SCoTUS I hope he feels the need for a scorched earth campaign against any liberal cases that come up.  They fracked him over, and I hope he gets a life time of payback.

He might just be decent to them after he's gotten his pound of flesh.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 07:04:01 AM »

That is unfortunate because they will never reciprocate  and will only use his civility and good grace in attempts to manipulate him.
Hell, even Lindsey Graham can see that now.  No. These people are not your friends.  They lack the capacity to be friends. They see others only as means to their ends and they have no other purpose.  If they can't use you as a resource, or use you as a punching bag to affirm that are superior to you, then you don't exist in any meaningful way to them

And YES. This includes your family members. They interact with your family ONLY  for personal gain. Prevent them from gaining and  Watch them.   Once seen it can't be unseen.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 08:34:09 AM »
Ah. THIS. This is why it feels different .

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/09/why-the-brett-kavanaugh-smear.php

Because they are making it abundantly clear they intend to use any means necessary to destroy anyone who speaks up against them and their narrative.
It is a direct threat to each one of us.. sit down and don't oppose us, or we will destroy your reputation, we will get you fired, we will turn the IRS or the EPA on you .  If we can do it to this apparent choir boy, we can do it to anyone.

Oh yeah?  Well "any means necessary" means something different to us I suspect, and when we decide that is what is needed to defend ourselves.. look out.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 08:35:37 AM »

That is unfortunate because they will never reciprocate  and will only use his civility and good grace in attempts to manipulate him.
Hell, even Lindsey Graham can see that now.  No. These people are not your friends.  They lack the capacity to be friends. They see others only as means to their ends and they have no other purpose.  If they can't use you as a resource, or use you as a punching bag to affirm that are superior to you, then you don't exist in any meaningful way to them

And YES. This includes your family members. They interact with your family ONLY  for personal gain. Prevent them from gaining and  Watch them.   Once seen it can't be unseen.

Titus 1:8-14a New International Version

8 Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. 9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

Rebuking Those Who Fail to Do Good
10 For there are many rebellious people, full of meaningless talk and deception, especially those of the circumcision group. 11 They must be silenced, because they are disrupting whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach—and that for the sake of dishonest gain. 12 One of Crete’s own prophets has said it: “Cretans* are always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons.13 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply,"

#GetYourRebukeOn

* Substitute 'The Left'
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:39:31 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 09:13:10 AM »
This drunk, liberal whore walks into a bar . . . she can't remember which bar, which street, the town or what she drank. The 4 friends she claims toasted her arrival, weren't there - but she's certain the bartender glanced @ her cleavage & that the song on the jukebox was George Thorogood's "It Wasn't Me."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 09:37:56 AM »
I'm still saddened by the whole sordid affair. No, not the allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, but the circus sideshow that passes for government....

I was able to catch most of the hearings and the thing that kept coming to mind was, "Who (the fcuk) are you to talk?". Not a single one of the dhimmicrats on that panel are fit to tie Judge Kavanaugh's shoes. In a proper world they wouldn't be allowed to show their faces during daylight hours in polite society.

I should know - I'm not fit to tie his shoes. Brett Kavanaugh belongs to a different caliber of men. He did the one thing that morons like cory booger or diane fineswine could never in their wildest dreams do: he he faced his accuser and denied her allegations without condemning her personally. He could have easily said that she lied - and he would be right. Instead he said that she was mistaken. He gave his accuser the benefit of the doubt - something denied to him by the dhimmicrats.

They are the ones whose lives and reputations should be in tatters. They should be made to worry where their next meal should come from, or where they will curl up against the cold tonight.

Leftists should be hunted for sport - with no bag limit.

I'm itching....

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2018, 10:13:09 AM »
Geraldo had it right on The Five last night. This is WAR! Only one side is fighting tho