Author Topic: The sham - Kavanaugh "hearing"  (Read 9757 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The sham - Kavanaugh "hearing"
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2018, 12:17:17 PM »
Given what is going on today.. I am very surprised its so quiet.

So a theory.. and up for a vote of yea or nay..

we are crossing a line,  where basically each one of us is deciding that we no longer care if justice is served.

Hey, what am I, Johnny Banana's here?

I've been trying to document this sh*t show from the start!

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,16557.msg174288.html#msg174288
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2018, 12:20:22 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBxPPx62s4

Lindsey Graham erupts:  to the Democrats:

"Boy, y'all want power.  God, I hope ya never get it!"

"Ya want this seat?  I hope ya never get it."

H/T AmericanDigest.org

A funny thing happened after John McCain's coffin lid close shut for eternity...it cut whatever umbilical there was...oxygen started reaching the surviving brain cells...

...it feels a bit odd liking what I hear coming from this man.  But, when you're right you're right.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2018, 12:25:14 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOX3laa2Hlc

I think Bill is entirely right here, and that en-mass, every Democrat should be buried in accusations from baby eating  to puppy blending - after all , if the standard is an accusation,  then lets hold them to it.

And to think that any person out there watches this farce and think Kavanaugh should be denied this position  based on who acts hurt the best -- it just disgusts me.

Why don't I want this investigated by the "non-partisan" FBI?  Because its a delaying tactic? Because the FBI is most definitely and unabashedly partisan?

Yes, I know,  this isn't anything new. I guess the hypocrisy has just gotten to me a little more strongly this time.  I don't care about right and wrong. I simply want Democrats to suffer.

I care about both.  Work with me here...

I want to run for US Senate, my platform is simple...to ensure civility and loose talk and all this politics of personal destruction ends...by having dueling legalized...

...I will stack progressive cadavers like cord wood on the steps of the Capitol.  I will make it my mission to ensure people who shoot their mouth off have to back it up with their life.

Those are my terms for running.

Now, get that done and I will run!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2018, 12:26:50 PM »
Because there's nothing to investigate.  You need a date and a place to even start that and this psycho dingbat didn't "recover" those particular details.

Yahtzee!

Besides which, the FBI *does not do* these types of investigations.  It is a local law enforcement jurisdiction.

That boat sailed...statute of limitations long passed...any delay now gives demonazis more time to fire up the lie and hate fest some more, period.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2018, 12:30:34 PM »
Once he gets on SCoTUS I hope he feels the need for a scorched earth campaign against any liberal cases that come up.  They fracked him over, and I hope he gets a life time of payback.

Demonazis already have been quoted as saying their priorities are impeaching Trump and impeaching Kavanaugh. 

I hope they try to make my day...whatever kicks off CWII...their is no living or reconciling with these demofascists...like islaminals there simply is no viable option but fighting them with nothing holding you back.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2018, 12:36:17 PM »
Ah. THIS. This is why it feels different .

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/09/why-the-brett-kavanaugh-smear.php

Because they are making it abundantly clear they intend to use any means necessary to destroy anyone who speaks up against them and their narrative.
It is a direct threat to each one of us.. sit down and don't oppose us, or we will destroy your reputation, we will get you fired, we will turn the IRS or the EPA on you .  If we can do it to this apparent choir boy, we can do it to anyone.

Oh yeah?  Well "any means necessary" means something different to us I suspect, and when we decide that is what is needed to defend ourselves.. look out.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2018, 01:30:01 PM »
Because there's nothing to investigate.  You need a date and a place to even start that and this psycho dingbat didn't "recover" those particular details.

Yahtzee!

Besides which, the FBI *does not do* these types of investigations.  It is a local law enforcement jurisdiction.

That boat sailed...statute of limitations long passed...any delay now gives demonazis more time to fire up the lie and hate fest some more, period.

Not in Maryland.

But, I am betting, and so is Limbaugh, that before next week is out there will be another accuser.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2018, 04:27:08 PM »

Yahtzee!

Not in Maryland.

But, I am betting, and so is Limbaugh, that before next week is out there will be another accuser.

Apparently in 1982 there was a statute of limitations .. and it was one year. And ex-post-facto - that is the law that applies....  But they couldn't file a report anyway because without a location, law enforcement doesn't know what jurisdiction it goes in.. Turns out some Democrats tried to file a case for her ( um, no sorry, it needs to be filed by a witness or a victim...)

But yes, this is giving them time to find someone else to accuse him , or to fabricate evidence.  They should never have let the Democrats play politics. They should have simply said, nope. We are voting.  And then let those GOP guys you vote the wrong way  get whats coming to them.  They think the Democrat mob is nasty.. if you vote with them, you are one of them and will be treated as such... traitor.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2018, 09:26:13 PM »

The first FBI question to Ford:
"Show us on this doll where Donald Trump touched you."
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2018, 11:12:36 PM »

Second question:

FBI: Dr. Ford, here are 2 photographic images. Can you tell me the difference between the 2?

Dr. Ford: Well, one looks like a Hole in the Ground...b, bu...but the other one?

#ChristineBlaseyFord
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2018, 01:17:59 PM »

Yahtzee!

Not in Maryland.

I'm sure they will all be as reliable as what preceded them...

H/T - https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2018/09/breaking-news-newest-kavanaugh-accusers.html?m=1

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2018, 01:25:26 PM »

Yahtzee!

Not in Maryland.

Apparently in 1982 there was a statute of limitations .. and it was one year. And ex-post-facto - that is the law that applies....  But they couldn't file a report anyway because without a location, law enforcement doesn't know what jurisdiction it goes in.. Turns out some Democrats tried to file a case for her ( um, no sorry, it needs to be filed by a witness or a victim...)

But yes, this is giving them time to find someone else to accuse him , or to fabricate evidence.  They should never have let the Democrats play politics. They should have simply said, nope. We are voting.  And then let those GOP guys you vote the wrong way  get whats coming to them.  They think the Democrat mob is nasty.. if you vote with them, you are one of them and will be treated as such... traitor.

Damn straight!  Sick of this game...we are at war and one side refuses to engage in kind.

It just ensures what was once just potentially inevitable to positively certain!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2018, 01:30:21 PM »

Yeah, no doubt.

There is only one way to deal with fascist bullies...

Well, more than one...starting at the lowest level of physical engagement...

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2018, 01:32:42 PM »

Second question:

FBI: Dr. Ford, here are 2 photographic images. Can you tell me the difference between the 2?

Dr. Ford: Well, one looks like a Hole in the Ground...b, bu...but the other one?

#ChristineBlaseyFord

CBF - Commie Boozeheaded Floozie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2018, 01:46:01 PM »
The Pubbies just cannot shake their suicidal nature...I mean what in the nether hell has to happen to convince these idiots that the democrats are not and have never been fair and playing from the same playbook?

They only have two choices:

1) Start fighting, constantly, on all fronts and use this sorry case, the history of obstructionism in minority and tyranny in majority, the Ellison case...all of it...and contrast it with the record of a booming economy thanks in part to tax cuts passed, reduced regulation dictated by Obama, improving situation in North Korea...and encourage any reasonable still nominally independent thinking democrats to walk away from the horror that is that party!

2) Do half-assed measures as is their long-seated default...or worse, doesn't matter...the result is the same - oblivion.

Frankly...even after this sh*t show...I don't think these morons have enough upstairs...their cornbread isn't fully cooked but they probably think there is some secret sauce to cover it up enough not to get thrown in the garbage...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 08:10:29 AM »
where basically each one of us is deciding that we no longer care if justice is served.

In a way, that's correct.  But probably not in the way you meant, typing that.  I'll just leave it at that...tone and all.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 08:31:01 AM »

Diagnosis: malignant narcissism.

via Vox Popoli
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2018, 11:28:14 AM »
Whittle and Blonde also suggest the past week proves that a separation or a war is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAXeQIZYIJU&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2IUjVWtqRA

And Blonde has come to the same conclusion I have -  if we can separate - we should and then come back after they fail.

I doubt, however,  the left will allow it. These are people who build walls to keep the productive from leaving their plantations.
If we had star travel and a frontier, you can bet they would be trying to prevent us from going.

Blonde  is right.. the left will fight this war with no principles. The worst will  will hang blacks, they will eat children, and blame conservatives for the atrocities in the MSM and on social media. But its not going ot be like she says..

Most liberals  will only act   when they are in a mob. They will do it only when there is little to no personal risk. Ask a liberal what they are willing to die for and they will most likely tell you "nothing".  These aren't people fighting for a cause. Unlike us, they are not willing to die for their beliefs.  They are fighting to position in a social virtue hierarchy. They are fighting for a system where their social positions and acclaim are based on skin color, or genitalia,  their  sexual deviance, and their ability to express outrages against "the other". They are fighting against a system where their actions must actually demonstrate virtue vs. simply claiming it based on some irrelevant characteristic. They oppose a system where they are judged based on what they do rather than what they say.

Their talk is cheap - and they have weaponized it, but they will be woefully unprepared and unwilling to move that verbal violence and application of violence by the state into real violence if there is personal accountability for it. (Antifa thugs currently rely on the police and their victims not fighting back with lethal force)
When the right finally decides to fight -  by any means necessary,  its arsenal - both psychologically and physically  - is simply going to be overwhelming.  And these two videos show that collectively( and finally)  the rest of the population is coming to the realization tat the other sides isn't just misguided, but totally without principle and are girding their  loins for a fight for people whose only intention is to use our own good will , good faith and benevolence against us.

They are after Cavanaugh for drinking now, suddenly all puritanical.  I have seen a number of articles today written for the religious - where Mormon women or Catholic women say they approve  of the Democrats actions, because drinking is a sin and so forth..   Because they are trying to enrage the evangelicals to ire against the sins of Cavanaugh..  while of course their own party and its indiscretions remain unmentioned.  But the hypocrisy is over the top now, and the left and party of Clinton  is desperate- acting like Puritan church ladies.  And we should recognize that. This is desperation.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:50:20 AM by Weisshaupt »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2018, 12:29:27 PM »
And she's raised a million on go fund me

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2018, 12:50:54 PM »
And she's raised a million on go fund me

Go fund me my ass. They found a way to pay her for her crap. What does she need money for she hasn't reached into her pocket for anything it's all been paid for.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie