Author Topic: The sham - Kavanaugh "hearing"  (Read 9769 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The sham - Kavanaugh "hearing"
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2018, 12:56:00 PM »
A facebook  response to this article
https://medium.com/on-common-ground/mormon-women-speak-out-about-the-brett-kavanaugh-case-bc078c3e9f70

If Kavanaugh did what he has been accused of doing, he has had over three decades to try to atone for these acts of violence against another human being, and he has done nothing."

- No.Professor Ford had 30 years to come forward, and did nothing - even as she watched as he attained more and more power and influence - placing other women at even greater risk if Kavanaugh was or is actually dangerous . There were 6 other FBI investigations into his conduct during which it would have been her DUTY to come forward, if for no other reason than to protect other women. She considered coming forward in 2012 - when he might be elevated to the USSC by Romney.. But then did nothing.. as she watched him continue to walk the halls of power. She waited until it would be front page news and lucrative for her personally and productive for her political agenda. . She wanted Anonymity? She contacted a newspaper because "Beach Friends" told her to. She contacted an elected offical of her own party instead of law enforcement or the FBI. The Democrats sat on the allegation, and then leaked it for political effect, rather than handling this properly, privately, honorably and under the presumption of innocence. She was willingly complicit in the Democrat's' attempts to delay the hearing. If this woman wanted justice for herself and other women, then she should have reported the misdemeanor crime within the one year statute of limitations allowed to her by law at the time. If she wanted an honest and thorough investigation of her claims, she made decisions to contact politically motivated individuals instead of non-partisan law enforcement..making a fair investigation unlikely at best. If she wanted to protect other women, she should have come forward the moment Kavanaugh attained any level of power at all and the FBI was doing background checks on him (for that reason) . If she genuinely wanted to deal with this honorably, there is no worse way in which she could have gone about doing so, and a 50+ year old PhD in psychology should be expected to know better than to make decisions that lead to , and then lead her to participate in a evidence-less witch hunt , unless of course, the witch hunt was the desired outcome. There is a reason why statutes of limitations exist - because at some point, the allegations cannot be proven because too much detail is lost to time. Ford doesn't remember enough to even allow the police to identify a jurisdiction. Coming forth under such circumstances and using such methods is simply irresponsible, will not result in justice for anyone, and will ultimately be detrimental to other women who choose to come forward, to our political process, and to the nation as a whole. The only reason to do so is if you didn't want justice, but instead wanted a politcal win or personal financial gain. If Kavanaugh did nothing in those 30 years to atone for wrong doing, then the right and moral thing to do - is to assume he had nothing to atone for. Professor Ford, if she is telling the truth, is the one who should be atoning for 30 years of refusing to do the right thing and allowing this man to attain power and potentially endanger other women.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 01:04:03 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2018, 01:01:26 PM »
And she's raised a million on go fund me

Go fund me my ass. They found a way to pay her for her crap. What does she need money for she hasn't reached into her pocket for anything it's all been paid for.

Like I said a few days ago this is WAR and only one side is fighting it. And she's got the cash

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2018, 03:36:05 PM »
Whittle and Blonde also suggest the past week proves that a separation or a war is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAXeQIZYIJU&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2IUjVWtqRA

And Blonde has come to the same conclusion I have -  if we can separate - we should and then come back after they fail.

They are after Cavanaugh for drinking now, suddenly all puritanical.  I have seen a number of articles today written for the religious - where Mormon women or Catholic women say they approve  of the Democrats actions, because drinking is a sin and so forth..   Because they are trying to enrage the evangelicals to ire against the sins of Cavanaugh..  while of course their own party and its indiscretions remain unmentioned.  But the hypocrisy is over the top now, and the left and party of Clinton  is desperate- acting like Puritan church ladies.  And we should recognize that. This is desperation.

The same people who want to legalize marijuana have turned into Carrie Nation about booze.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2018, 07:28:05 PM »

The same people who want to legalize marijuana have turned into Carrie Nation about booze.

The same people who want to legalize marijuana foist every imaginable vice & debaucherous perversion/alternate lifestyle upon our culture & children have turned into Carrie Nation about . . . a little booze.

1 Timothy 5:23 23
Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and thine often infirmities.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:40:35 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2018, 07:11:59 AM »
I drink now, I will drink during and after I stack my enemies rotting cadavers and set them on fire...I'll just be in a better mood after the latter....
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2018, 02:44:20 PM »

Think about Animal House. The movie made light of underage sex, having sex with drunken women, male profs having sex with female students, excessive drinking, drug use, peeping toms, adultery, and things I can't remember. Now people who laughed at the movie have turned into prudes who forgot what they did when younger.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2018, 03:05:59 PM »

Think about Animal House. The movie made light of underage sex, having sex with drunken women, male profs having sex with female students, excessive drinking, drug use, peeping toms, adultery, and things I can't remember. Now people who laughed at the movie have turned into prudes who forgot what they did when younger.

Heh . . . ALL while attempting to block a judge who will turn the country towards a better understanding of God's law (via a Constitution patterned after that law) which means more people acting out their lives with a better moral compass.

They don't believe in a moral standard, but will rend their coats & ash their faces to make it seem like they do . . . IF it means avoiding having to actually live under that standard as adjudicated by a God-fearing Supreme Court Justice.

They wish to avoid the constraints of the Constitution, so that they may place their own, perverted constraints upon the rest of us.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2018, 08:12:22 AM »

The sippy cup journalists at Vox have been all over the 80's movies.  Sixteen Candles is the latest to get the "problematic" treatment.

Then there's Revenge of the Nerds.  Spycams in the showers, fooling a woman that you're someone else, before sex, etc.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2018, 01:03:54 PM »
  They can pound sand He made it passed cloture next is the vote tomorrow and he's in. And as an aside Alaska has a whore for a senator.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »
I wish Palin would run against her

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2018, 04:28:30 PM »

Lol, Pailin sent a message to Murky...."I can see 2022 from my back porch"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2018, 04:43:41 PM »

I wish she would run just to watch heads explode.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2018, 12:31:10 PM »

I wish she would run just to watch heads explode.

Amen!  I want the two-fer...heads exploding for running and heads exploding for winning.   :D

The evidence of this most heinous conspiracy to slander and libel an innocent man should be used to prosecute all of the guilty participants!  It should also be noted that false allegations ruin innocent lives and are injurious to the legitimate claims raised by real victims.

The Mitchell report, written by a veteran sex crimes prosecutor absolutely eviscerates Ford's Senate testimony, the follow up FBI investigation found zero collaborating support for her claims (and the sour faces of Demonazis upon viewing it was priceless!) and now the aftermath MUST be dealt with and the first-hand conspirators dealt with!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-05/blasey-fords-fbi-polygraph-buddy-pressured-woman-mystery-groping-party-change-story

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/05/report-fords-fbi-friend-monica-mclean-pressured-witness-to-modify-testimony-and-statement/#more-154939

And Graham, Grassley et al can move on the conspirators in their midst!  No quarter, no mercy!!!   God I hope these people learned their lesson and start fighting 24/7! 

But I have been betrayed too many times by this ilk...so we shall see.

I know Trump will not stop fighting them...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-07/trump-angry-mob-radical-democrats-has-become-too-extreme-and-too-dangerous-govern

...time for others to take up his example!

Hopefully this is not the legacy from this...

But something closer to this is -

Hopefully a lot were created.  And the ranks of the Walk Away movement from the dems swells!

I wonder if Kristy is a WalkAway or a never was?

Either way...   ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

Oh, and never ever forget the complicity of the Goebbels Media!  Time to start jerking knots in their damned tails!!!

Or just maul 'em...

#DontPokeTheBear
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:26:48 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.