Author Topic: Senate Democrat Jackson Lee's staffer Jackson Cosko arrested for leaking info.  (Read 3124 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Senate Democrat Jackson Lee's staffer arrested for leaking info.

Capitol police made the arrest in DC for obtaining and releasing home addresses and phone #'s of Republicans

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-staffer-arrested-in-doxxing-of-gop-senators-during-kavanaugh-hearing

H/T Rayra @ grouchies
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, just reading that...

Worked for racist whore Lee who passed the payoff to fellow lying whore Ford, worked for some crap called Hassan, worked for moonbat Boxer...and worked for Chi-Com spy sheltering POS Fineswine!  Yeah...and that latter lying whore would never leak the Ford letter...or her criminal scum staffers....

Should hang the criminal Cosko...and then March the rest to the gallows!

Sick of the whole scum sucking lot!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

Worked for racist whore Lee who passed the payoff to fellow lying whore Ford, worked for some crap called Hassan, worked for moonbat Boxer...and worked for Chi-Com spy sheltering POS Fineswine!  Yeah...and that latter lying whore would never leak the Ford letter...or her criminal scum staffers....

Hang nothing!! He needs to be water boarded till he gives up everybody involved.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Hang nothing!! He needs to be water boarded till he gives up everybody involved.

Can I at least use gasoline instead of water?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

foottapping  NO  you have to wait till he talks after that you can use battery acid for all I care.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

foottapping  NO  you have to wait till he talks after that you can use battery acid for all I care.

(sigh)

OK.

PS-I hope Graham hasn't lost his fire and continues to go after all the demonazis behind this smear campaign!

You see this?

https://nypost.com/2018/10/01/look-who-was-behind-the-jeff-flake-elevator-setup/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Another "I knew it!" moment...all this so-called "spontaneous" outrage is bought and paid for by proglodyte cutouts for that incubus Soros!  Useful idiots for the cause of universal enslavement of every soul!

And Flake (as aptly named establishment coward politician if there ever was one!) was a perfect patsy for their set-up!

That asshole cannot leave DC fast enough!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  weak assholes we have too many of them in the party.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online paulh

• Established Member
I read one of those elevator babes was an illegal who banked over $100K doing Soros protests ::cussing::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/36826/report-dem-staffer-arrested-doxxing-republican-emily-zanotti

... According to the Tennessee Star, "[w]hile [Lee] claims Cosko was an 'unpaid intern' in her office, the Washington Post reports that Cosko was actually a 'fellow.' This was confirmed by Cosko’s lawyer, who said his client was a 'fellow' in Jackson-Lee’s office and that he was being paid by an 'outside institution.'"

The "outside institution" has yet to be named, but the position of "fellow" is much different from that of "intern." According to correspondence from Lee's office, Cosko was routinely trusted to advise Lee and communicate with other members of Congress, specifically those co-sponsoring Lee's bills.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"