Author Topic: I smell the sulfuric stench of Darth Soros behind this latest invader march  (Read 23402 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:05:10 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well...duh?!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/27/central-american-migrant-caravan-declines-mexican-offer-to-apply-for-asylum/#more-155982

This has never been about asylum...because those claims would evaporate under examination...it's about invading another nation for personal gain...it's pure selfishness and cowardice.  Same selfishness and cowardice driving the democrat desires to count illegal votes.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  The time has come to start shooting.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Commenters elsewhere, many of them, believe the military will assist only in processing the invasion, thus assisting it, and nothing to keep them out.

My spidey senses lean toward agreement with them ......... and I don't like that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Commenters elsewhere, many of them, believe the military will assist only in processing the invasion, thus assisting it, and nothing to keep them out.

My spidey senses lean toward agreement with them ......... and I don't like that.

Well...

Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border. Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process. This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/military-to-deploy-5000-troops-to-southern-border-in-anticipation-of-migrant-caravan/

I take "will not be admitted" means not allowed in and if attempting to do so promptly tossed back over the border...so if that in fact is not what the military does and that is the order given...then it is gross insubordination and failure to carry out a lawful (and Constitutional!) order, so whoever the commander on the ground is will be fired and properly adjudicated...and on down the chain of command.

;)

Invaders got Soros buses too...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/caught-on-video-illegal-immigrant-caravan-organizers-in-mexico-load-illegal-immigrants-for-ride-to-next-location/

...wonder how they handle claymores?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  What  I saw on Ingrahams show last night there will be no catch and release it will be catch and hold in tent city just like the one Arpaio had.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  What  I saw on Ingrahams show last night there will be no catch and release it will be catch and hold in tent city just like the one Arpaio had.

Yeah, here, on American soil.  So, they're in.  This will not turn out well, I'm telling you.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

Yeah, here, on American soil.  So, they're in.  This will not turn out well, I'm telling you.

Nothing happens till after the midterms so for now he's breaking eggs and making omlets.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Nothing happens till after the midterms so for now he's breaking eggs and making omlets.

Yeah...we'll see what gets scrapped out of the pan and tossed out...

Oh...and one more thing...

Our position globally is that the individuals who are fleeing persecution and violence need to be given access to territory and protection including refugee status and determination procedure. And, if the people who are fleeing persecution and violence enter Mexico, they need to be provided access to the Mexican asylum system and those entering the United States need to be provided access to the American asylum system. [Emphasis added] - UN Spokestard

https://www.weaselzippers.us/401177-united-nations-trump-must-allow-caravan-migrants-into-america/

I've had it with Ameriphobic assholes!  Time to drop the hammer!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I'm with you, Libertas.  UN out of US, US out of UN.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And...the miracle transformation of Graham since becoming untethered to J-Mac continues...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/401227-sen-lindsey-graham-plans-to-introduce-legislation-to-end-birthright-citizenship/

...I pray it isn't some election year takkiya...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
And...the miracle transformation of Graham since becoming untethered to J-Mac continues...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/401227-sen-lindsey-graham-plans-to-introduce-legislation-to-end-birthright-citizenship/

I don't trust this Leopard to change his spots.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: I smell the sulfuric stench of Darth Soros behind this latest invader march
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2018, 07:56:30 AM »

I don't trust this Leopard to change his spots.

After next Tuesday I expect we'll start to see everyone's true spots!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2018, 09:23:40 AM »
Hello!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2018, 06:25:36 PM »

I would like to see the rio grande filled with razor wire on floats and black ops putting 50 cals through the engine blocks of every illegal support and transport vehicle deep in MX. I would like to see every finsihed good from MX stopped at the border.

I would like to see every org and citizen involved in conspiring to violate US borders charged with RICO at the least.

However, once these illegals set foot in the US and say 'asylum' I do not know what Trump can do, given current US law.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2018, 08:35:08 AM »

I would like to see the rio grande filled with razor wire on floats and black ops putting 50 cals through the engine blocks of every illegal support and transport vehicle deep in MX. I would like to see every finsihed good from MX stopped at the border.

I would like to see every org and citizen involved in conspiring to violate US borders charged with RICO at the least.

However, once these illegals set foot in the US and say 'asylum' I do not know what Trump can do, given current US law.

He has the authority to end anchor baby BS, nothing in the Constitution or existing law preventing that. 

The 'asylum' thing is problematic only logistically...the time necessary to review and the proof is hard to come by...but it is mostly overwhelmed by the sheer volume.

The key is preventing entry.  That is where that ADS equipment could really help, especially in those areas that are harder to manage.

And yeah, go after all supporters of this invasion!

Including that fraudulent Latino Beto!

And not every official in Mexico is an enabler of the lawless or a tool of the cartels, some know this is targeting the US election!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2018, 09:18:04 AM »

An interesting note regardiing "current US law" and how it comports with current international treaties...

The concept of first country of asylum

Section 11
The concept of first country of asylum
Introduction: International Standards

The concept of first country of asylum is defined in Article 26 of the APD:
A country can be considered to be a first country of asylum for a particular applicant for asylum if:
(a)  s/he  has  been  recognised  in  that  country  as  a  refugee  and  s/he  can  still  avail him/herself of that protection; or
(b)  s/he  otherwise  enjoys  sufficient  protection  in that  country,  including  benefiting from the principle of non-refoulement;
provided that s/he will be re-admitted to that country. In  applying  the  concept  of  first  country  of  asylum to  the  particular  circumstances  of  an applicant for asylum Member States may take into account Article 27 (1).
It should be noted that Member States are not required to apply the concept of first
country of asylum, as Article 26 is a permissive provision.
However, in accordance with the APD, those Member States which apply the concept are not required to examine whether an applicant qualifies as a refugee or for subsidiary protection status, where a country  which  not  a  Member  State  is  considered  as  a  first  country  of  asylum  for  the applicant pursuant to Article 26.
In other words, the Member State may consider such applications as inadmissible.

More here: http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/rwmain/opendocpdf.pdf?reldoc=y&docid=4bab55da2

Long story short: we don't have any obligation under international law to accept them!