Topics > Illegal Immigration

I smell the sulfuric stench of Darth Soros behind this latest invader march

<< < (2/14) > >>

Alphabet Soup:
Loss of that bridge would have been acceptable....

Syzygy:
A 4-eyed,  pencil neck on T. Carlson the other day was saying asylum seekers were taking advantage of a 1980 law that gave them the right to do this,  and that it was our fault that these Central American countries' turning so oppressive and corrupt made it necessary for them to do so--because of our demand for drugs. 
I'd really like to see what exactly that law says.  These globalist goons are bastardizing it,  to be sure. 
Interesting that October '80 is when the Mariel boat lift took place (way to go,  Jimmah).  I wonder if there's a connection to the law being passed.

Those Cubans were from a truly oppressive regime,  however,  to the point of being put to death if caught trying to leave before and after,  and our policy was to take them all as true asylum seekers,  and sort the wheat from the chaff at some later time. 

BUT,  all that changed some time much later,  under Bush II I think,  to the "wet foot,  dry foot" policy:  one foot on dry land and home free;  no feet on dry land and they were returned.  This policy gave rise to some ridiculous looking "cat and mouse" games being played along the beaches of S. Florida,  between officials and refugees,  but at least it demonstrates our right to "keep 'em out" without violating any "1980 law," I'd think. 

I think that policy also changed to "no asylum seekers from Cuba,  AT ALL--NADA,  ZIP,  ZERO--when the magic mulatto started his "make nice with commies in Cuba" overtures.  As if his kissing the Castro's cabooses made Cuba no longer an oppressive regime.  Yeah,  right.   

Libertas:
It's what you get when CoC/CFG Cucks compromise with open-borders demonrats...

Screw 'em all, end the madness!

John Florida:
 Yesterday I read an article saying 2000 invaders went back to where ever they cam from and this morning they report that they are up to 7K heading this way.  This is an total bull and the military needs to be called out and nothing and nobody crosses period the end.

Libertas:
We are being completely bullshytted about Mexico stopping these clowns!

How can their ranks be swelling...

...and traveling "on foot" 1700 miles...

...be making the rapid progress on the ground they are making...and having time to scream their commie crap...

...have the time to pillage local shops...

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1054140332860829701

...and arrive on OUR border before Election Day without collaborators in their invasion?!?!?!

And why are they coming to a racist country anyway?  Best we start acting like proper racists, eh?

Yeah, how about we defend OUR border from all invaders and tell anybody who doesn't like it to stick their racist BS up their asses!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version