Author Topic: Senior FinCen Employee Arrested And Charged With Unlawfully Disclosing SARs  (Read 782 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/senior-fincen-employee-arrested-and-charged-unlawfully-disclosing-sars

ATF, Treasury...trying to describe herself after the fact she is a whistleblower...

Yeah...

Bureaucrats...I tell ya, they are the slow creeping death that all power-lusting despots need to push a society completely over the edge!

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Caught her red-handed, too, with an incriminating flashdrive and phone.  Just another NPC, obviously.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline WilliamVA

The latest info says she was interviewed by Ronnan Farrow six months ago, and she was
in contact with Weismann on the Mueller investigation.   Apparently her boss, Thomas Ott,
worked with Bruce Orr, has been named co-conspirator by DOJ.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Too many days...are days when I would like the set the universe on fire!!!   ::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.