Author Topic: Jim Acosta White House Press Pass Suspended video clip of incident  (Read 4489 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/breaking-jim-acostas-press-pass-suspended/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=thegatewaypundit.com&utm_term=68707&utm_content=1
BREAKING: Jim Acosta White House Press Pass Suspended
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila November 7, 2018 175 Comments

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders broke the news:

“President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern.

This conduct is absolutely unacceptable. It is also completely disrespectful to the reporter’s colleagues not to allow them an opportunity to ask a question. President Trump has given the press more access than any President in history.

Contrary to CNN’s assertions there is no greater demonstration of the President’s support for a free press than the event he held today. Only they would attack the President for not supporting a free press in the midst of him taking 68 questions from 35 different reporters…

…over the course of 1.5 hours including several from the reporter in question. The fact that CNN is proud of the way their employee behaved is not only disgusting, it‘s an example of their outrageous disregard for everyone, including young women, who work in this Administration.”

“As a result of today’s incident, the White House is suspending the hard pass of the reporter involved until further notice.”

Video at link below
https://twitter.com/realDonaldVoter/status/1060251132063178752

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Jim Acosta White House Press Pass Suspended video clip of incident
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 08:22:35 PM »
The wife and I were watching the clip of what took place she was pissed at his disrespect and I made the comment that I would throw him out of the WH. Later we heard that he was tossed out and we cheered out loud. The girl was the excuse but I don't believe it had anything to do with it.

But it was the right choice.  Screw him.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 07:54:19 AM »
How stupid do you have to be to play this much into Trump's hands, even giving him the assault card to lay on you?

Acosta has no defense.  As soon as he whines, Trump can just go, "assaulting a woman..." and it's game over.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:17:33 AM »
I am too used to disappointment...I was hoping for a signal to a Secret Service agent to double-tap that a-hole...not just because that clown is an a-hole and deserves it (and he is far far from alone in that room!) but also as a test of loyalty of the agent as I am curious because I am skeptical...

Any way, it was hilarious.  Intern should have blown a rape-whistle too, that would've been hilarious. 

“This unprecedented decision is a threat to our democracy and the country deserves better,” CNN asserted.

No, you progressive propagandists and the Demonazi Mobocrats and DeepState masters you serve are a threat to the Constitutional Republic...but I don't expect asshat's like you people to remotely understand that....y'all are begging and pleading for the coming bloodshed...so prepare to enjoy the feast of violence!

The fact that CNN is proud of the way their employee behaved is not only disgusting, it is an example of their outrageous disregard for everyone, including young women, who work in this Administration. As a result of today’s incident, the White House is suspending the hard pass of the reporter involved until further notice.”

Fvckin'-A, Sarah!  But they don't care...in their diseased minds they see their disgusting behavior as civil, necessary and brave.  Yes, they are f**ked in the head and totally beyond salvage!

“This President’s ongoing attacks on the press have gone too far,” the Jeff Zucker run cable newser declared. “They are not only dangerous, they are disturbingly un-American,” CNN said. “While President Trump has made it clear he does not respect a free press, he has a sworn obligation to protect it,”

See?!  More of the evil is good/good is evil twisted progressive batshyt craziness!  The attacks on the hostile anti-Republican propagandists is barely engaged...it need to be increased in intensity and tempo ten-fold!  Zucker and his acolytes trying to wrap themselves in the flag they revile and cheer when burned and speaking of oaths?!  Where is their oat to truth and fairness!  DEAD!  As they shall be one day!

https://deadline.com/2018/11/jim-acosta-press-credential-pulled-donald-trump-white-house-1202498131/

https://nypost.com/2018/11/07/trump-rails-against-rude-media-in-heated-press-conference/

The "war" is just now warming up...and the instigators are the progressive press, the progressive politicians, the progressive plantation tribes...

As promised going into the election, the progressives are ramping up the coup plans, they cannot contain their hatred.

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) tweeted that House Democrats will “immediately” start investigating why President Trump removed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General on Wednesday, which could be the start of the Democrats’ impeachment efforts against Trump.

https://ntknetwork.com/senior-dem-indicates-impeachment-of-president-trump-may-be-looming/

Mother Jones sees "endless possibilities" for demonazis to go after Trump and his team...

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/11/democrats-trump-investigations/

Schiffhead has perverse dreams to satisfy and all will come up lacking the blood he craves.

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-abcarian-schiff-20181107-story.html

Mad MaxiPad wants nothing but an avalanche of subpoenas and nothing less than impeachment.  This psychotic hate-filled succubus could launch us into CWII all by its batshyt crazy self...

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/415642-maxine-waters-will-soon-wield-gavel-in-feud-with-white-house

Gosh...so with so many poised to get what they deserve...shall I or shall I not GAFF?

Well, since attempting to reason with this insanity is DOA...

Go ahead, see how that works out for ya?!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 08:19:09 AM »
How stupid do you have to be to play this much into Trump's hands, even giving him the assault card to lay on you?

Acosta has no defense.  As soon as he whines, Trump can just go, "assaulting a woman..." and it's game over.

You are thinking rationally, which under normal circumstances in laudable and expected...

However, in Latter Day America I have two words for you - Keith Ellison.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:48:15 AM »
On the other hand, this is the reception given to Obama by the majority of the press when he faced the same thing at a press briefing ....

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1022297569337077765/video/1
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 11:27:14 AM »
Sheeeeeit, we can remove them much!

::bustamove::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 11:53:48 AM »
Ed Morrissey, the head Cuck in Chief at HotAir believes slowing down the vid of Acosta and staffer is akin to editing and thus a false representation.

I don't know why I keep checking there; I know the site and its writers and are not worth the time of day.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:24:21 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 12:22:33 PM »
Hot Air...

::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »
Bwuuhaahaaa!!!!  What hilarious butthurt dreck without a snowballs chance!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-acosta-trump-donaldson-legal-action-20181111-story.html

Hey, Spammie and the rest of you butthurt progressive paper-pushing pussies, remember Brenda Lee?!

The White House is not banning CNN assholes, there are others from that vile outfit allowed in! 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/democrats-open-investigation-trumps-vicious-attacks-cnn-washington-post-report/

You ain't seen anyting yet, Schiffhead!

I say an anti-trust suit with a RICO twist is in order for Big Media!

End the Big Media tyranny Mr. President!  Should be a top priority for any new AG!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Judge orders Acosta press pass restored
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 11:02:03 AM »
"Today, the court made clear that there is no absolute First Amendment right to access the White House. In response to the court, we will temporarily reinstate the reporter's hard pass. We will also further develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future," Sanders said. "There must be decorum at the White House."

Say what? No it didn't!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 11:13:56 AM »
"Today, the court made clear that there is no absolute First Amendment right to access the White House. In response to the court, we will temporarily reinstate the reporter's hard pass. We will also further develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future," Sanders said. "There must be decorum at the White House."

Say what? No it didn't!

No, it damn well didn't.  More's the pity.  So, WTF is she talking about then?

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 06:38:58 PM »
They can make it real simple for him.   Put him in the back of the room,  never take a question from him.    Real easy. 

Judge never said anything about answering any questions.   Just ignore him no matter what he says or does.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 10:15:19 PM »
Maybe Acosta trips in the men’s room, face down into a toilet . . . then the lid slams down on his head & he drowns in someone else’s urine . . .

. . . It IS within the realm of possibility.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2018, 08:46:54 AM »
Write a rule saying that if a reporter acts like a spoiled child, then he can be removed.

All the judge is saying is that the White House needs to spell out the rules.  Because reporters just can't be expected to act like adults, anymore.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 10:04:31 AM »
I know that right about now Abilio feeeeeeeeeeels that he has won the fight. We ain't even gotten to round two yet!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 11:24:03 AM »
Maybe Acosta trips in the men’s room, face down into a toilet . . . then the lid slams down on his head & he drowns in someone else’s urine . . .

. . . It IS within the realm of possibility.

I like where your thinking is at...

For myself...I would prefer a lot less steps...

...but I understand not everybody is like me.

But I for one would not tolerate that fascist slime that dares call itself a "free press", they DO NOT speak for us, they are Mobocrats that lie and twist truth into lies and are enemies of Freedom and Liberty, period.

So I would not expose myself to those sick animals nor would I want my people exposed to them.  A robe-sporting sh*t-for-brains judge says press has access to the White House?  Fine, limit it to one entry way and one path to and from the briefing room.  That's it!  Any wanderers get taken down!  For briefings I would send in a robot...better yet a drone fashioned to receive and transmit data.  Have a staffer be the interface taking instructions from Sarah Sanders...make sure all the expected bullsh*t questions and statements trigger canned "non-sequitur error - please restate logically" response.  Make sure these insufferable assholes know it is because they cannot behave like civilized human beings or self-police themselves that such an intermediary is required and that this state will continue until such time as they can prove they have evolved.

The later meaning never, naturally!   ::hysterical::

Eff 'em, hate their guts, want them all dead for being the treasonous scum they are.  So, likely not a damn thing will change until the hammer drops...

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 12:12:04 PM »
Levin had a great take on this on Friday. Basically the only transcript of the hearing is not available for 90 days. He tried to get it and was denied. Since CNN was there we really only have their word

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2018, 07:14:15 AM »
... The ruling was a significant victory for CNN and Mr. Acosta, but Judge Kelly declined to say whether the denial of the White House press pass had amounted to a First Amendment issue.

“I want to emphasize the very limited nature of this ruling,” he said, saying that it was not meant to enshrine journalists’ right to access. “I have not determined that the First Amendment was violated here.”…

There has been a misunderstanding of just what the judge's ruling covered, because he issued an oral ruling, with a transcript to be released later.  Looks to me like it was finally released ........ which vindicates what Sarah Sanders said about it.

... We’re still stuck in the procedural technicalities of this question, rather than dealing with the larger arguments involving the First, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments. The judge basically said that Acosta’s pass shouldn’t have been taken away because of violations of rules which don’t exist so he would have no way of knowing that his credentials were in danger. If we are to assume that Acosta or any other reporter has some God-given, constitutional right to a hard pass (which I don’t), then that argument is at least understandable. But what Jacobson points out is that the judge has now opened the door for the White House to set up just such a set of rules and enforce them as they see fit. And that appears to be precisely what they are doing.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/11/19/cheering-acostas-return-white-house-will-short-lived/