Author Topic: Promise not to kill anyone?  (Read 899 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Promise not to kill anyone?
« on: November 08, 2018, 03:37:43 PM »
Promise not to kill anyone? After losing election, TX judge wholesale releases juvenile defendants

After losing his bench in a Democratic sweep, Harris County Juvenile Court Judge Glenn Devlin released nearly all of the youthful defendants that appeared in front him on Wednesday morning, simply asking the kids whether they planned to kill anyone before letting them go.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/promise-not-to-kill-anyone-after-losing-election-tx-judge-wholesale-releases-juvenile-defendants/ar-BBPshIR?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Promise not to kill anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 04:31:01 PM »
I'm guessing he did exactly as his successor will.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Promise not to kill anyone?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 07:19:19 AM »
"He was releasing everybody," said public defender Steven Halpert, who watched the string of surprising releases. "Apparently he was saying that's what the voters wanted."

Yup.

"We oppose the wholesale release of violent offenders at any age," Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg said in a statement later. "This could endanger the public."

Tough sh*t!  This county is the largest in the country and holds all of Houston.  Democrats endanger lives with everything they do...there would be amnesty's, early releases, pardons, alternative programs...all that crap Democrats get off on and criminals snicker at anyway....so get over your retarded selves or not.  That is what Devlin is saying.  It's a preemptive GFY!

It's Houston anyway...don't even know yet if they will notice or not anyway...

The longtime Republican jurist — whose seat was among 59 swept by Democrats in Tuesday's election — is one of two juvenile court judges in Harris County whose track records favoring incarceration contributed heavily to doubling the number of kids Harris County sent to the Texas Juvenile Justice Department in recent years, even as those figures fell in the rest of the state.

See?  Fair trade...y'all got rid of an incarcerator and got your Mobocrat and street dregs back earlier than anticipated...WTF y'all bitchin' about?  The Mob has spoken!  Obey!

That replacement, newly elected jurist-to-be Natalia Oakes, did not immediately respond to a request for comment and the State Commission on Judicial Conduct declined to clarify whether Devlin's actions would constitute any violation of judicial canons.

See?!

"Judge Devlin appears to be abdicating the basic responsibility of any sitting juvenile judge," said Elizabeth Henneke of the Lone Star Justice Alliance, a group that works to get young people out of the justice system and into treatment programs.

You just described every Mobocrat on the planet and don't even realize it...that is how batshyt stupid you are...you don't even comprehend why Devlin did what he did and why it is so ironic.

"I'm not sure that I can wrap my arms around what he's actually doing,"

"The voters of Harris County clearly wanted a change in the juvenile courts and Judge Devlin today is showing us why the voters may have wanted change,"

They are all terminally stupid.

I thnk Devlin is a genius, he took their mandate and stuffed it up all their assess and they are walking around spouting gibberish they don't understand or believe anyway and cannot see the rich irony slapping their faces!

Brilliant!

And let the sh*thole get sh*ttier...why wait?

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.