Author Topic: Washington State Fascist Eager to Kick-Start CWII?  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Washington State Fascist Eager to Kick-Start CWII?
« on: November 09, 2018, 02:24:14 PM »
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/gun-regulations-initiative-1639-takes-lead-in-washington-state/

http://knuckledraggin.com/2018/11/washington-state-seriously-f**ked-gun-owners/

Embrace your inner Patriot...they call you criminal?  Outlaw?  It means "Patriot"!  Live free, not on your knees as their slave!

Be proud, vigilant, unwavering and jealously defend your Liberty!

Stay rebellious my friends!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: Washington State Fascist Eager to Kick-Start CWII?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:36:11 PM »
NRA has been warning them all year, deaf ears and Bloomberg's $ did it

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 03:02:42 PM »
We're gonna need more George's...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 04:48:23 PM »
I had an ongoing argument with my brother over this one. He leaned on the "They can't possibly be this stupid" argument.

Never underestimate the rank stupidity of the average voter.

Of course I can be stoic about it - because I don't give two shyts about it. I'm rounding the final turn and heading for the exit line, my family is mostly dead, and the country I grew up in has turned into an open sewer. In other words, my future is increasingly spent looking backwards.

I will not submit. And I will meet force with force if anyone is foolish enough to try to compel me.

I have a couple of cop friends and they are concerned because they recognize that they are caught in the middle. Good for them but they need to know that I won't hesitate for a nanosecond if any try to disarm me.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 04:57:45 PM »
Caught in the middle, are they?  Who put 'em there?  And for whom did they vote?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 05:10:16 PM »
Caught in the middle, are they?  Who put 'em there?  And for whom did they vote?

Two of them are solid conservatives. One is practically apolitical and very centrist. The centrist and one of the conservatives work for city of seattle. The conservative is working on an exodus from the loony-bin. The centrist thinks it will all blow over.

They're all dealing with the question of duty when it comes to enforcing questionable law and dubious orders. Call them naive but none ever thought that they would be put in that position when they joined. Truth is - none of us expected things to turn out the way they have.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »

Two of them are solid conservatives. One is practically apolitical and very centrist. The centrist and one of the conservatives work for city of seattle. The conservative is working on an exodus from the loony-bin. The centrist thinks it will all blow over.

They're all dealing with the question of duty when it comes to enforcing questionable law and dubious orders. Call them naive but none ever thought that they would be put in that position when they joined. Truth is - none of us expected things to turn out the way they have.

Well, right now they work for the State and I'm figuring pensions are a concern for them too.  They're gonna have bigger concerns soon, so they best reckon on whether they'll be on the State's side ... or yours.

'Soup, you've said you've seen things coming to this for some time now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 07:52:30 PM »
I know - I'm not being clear. in the short view I've seen the drift toward ever more constricting government fueled by leftist obsession with power and rightist complacence.

The long view is different - for me at least. My vision of my life was modeled after that of my parents, Ozzie & Harriet. A happy home filled with kids in a neighborhood filled with friends. A satisfying career where I worked hard and allowed myself a grouch moment or two - but overall had no complaints. A chance to go on vacation every once in a while. Maybe even an opportunity to go fishing.

But something got in the way at every turn. A vomitus smell that is dhimmicrats ruined every Mofo thing they could touch. From where and how I could live, to how I must raise my kids, to how I defend myself, the left has soured every aspect of every damned thing. I increasingly find myself a stranger in my own country. A country that feeeeeeeels that every truth I've grown up with and every opinion I've know isn't just wrong - it's -ist - as in racist, sexist, etc. They don't want us to participate in our communities any longer. They expect us to go sit in a room and wait to die.

F 'em.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 09:58:41 PM »
F'em indeed.

From a fellow ist-a-phobe, I'm right there with you, brother.

Do any of your cop friends ever express the same sort of acknowledgement of how every aspect of every damned thing is soured and vomitus smelling?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 12:26:13 PM »
I align with 'Soup on this, I also enjoyed one of the last carefree idyllic upbringings and look around and see it all going to shyt.  It started to concern me in the 80's when the modern day liberals started morphing into these hate-filled psychopaths who started viewing every historical Judeo-Christian tradition and Founding Principle as personal affronts to their existence...which they clearly are because they are bred to be un-American and un-Exceptional.

My folks were Kennedy Democrats and that died in Dallas in 1963 because after that it was LBJ's massive welfare state expansion and with a few speed-bumps tossed in a steady decent into Hell ever since.

I love throwing this quote in Proglodyte faces...not that they fricken understand it all...but they will, and sooner than they would like -

When every avenue to redress grievances fails, when the very thought and beliefs you hold are declared evil and you are barred and punished for daring to act or speak of them...and you usurp elections, use bureaucrats and sworn officers to oppress us and deny voice our voice and movement and prevent a peaceful separation...the result is inescapable and the fallout is all on those intolerant and unreasonable assholes and I will have ZERO compassion or mercy for them.

At best I figure I have to be consolidated into better options in the next year or two, after that it's gonna get dicier...