Author Topic: The 116th Congress and the Mobocrat Agenda to Complete the Trump Coup  (Read 67003 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The 116th Congress and the Mobocrat Agenda to Complete the Trump Coup
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2019, 07:18:07 AM »
Oh, how cute...the Maryland Moron trying to hold the Trump Administration to a standard 100,000 times more strict than anything B. Hussein O. was held to and 1,000,000,000,000 times more strict than anything Private-Server Hillary Clinton was held to...which was no standard at all!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-oversight-committee-white-house-standoff-viewing-security/story?id=61455537

Say it loud, say it proud!

And Shifty Schiffhead...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/adam-schiff-hires-a-former-prosecutor-to-lead-the-trump-investigation

...still making the BS meter peg-out!

And there is this stupendous waste of time and resources...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/05/democrats-plan-to-demand-trumps-tax-returns-in-about-two-weeks-1205449

“The tax returns are the key to finding out what this guy is all about,” Pascrell said.

Wow, hid that agenda well. 

/

And these a-holes want personal and business...unprecedented...and should be met with a consistent reply...

These assclowns want a real Constitutional crisis?

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2019, 10:14:51 AM »
  I think that POTUS should investigate every Dem in congress for crimes including their tax returns and anybody that they came in contact with.   After all we don't know what we don't know.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2019, 01:05:55 PM »
  I think that POTUS should investigate every Dem in congress for crimes including their tax returns and anybody that they came in contact with.   After all we don't know what we don't know.

Exactly. I'm hoping he declares the whole congress illegitimate and dissolves it once and for all.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2019, 06:57:27 AM »

Exactly. I'm hoping he declares the whole congress illegitimate and dissolves it once and for all.

That would merely exchange one set of rats for another...there is a larger rat problem that isn't going to fix itself...

CW2 still looks inevitable...since the batshyt-crazy progs won't agree to a peaceful divorce...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2019, 08:03:10 AM »
In other news....

It is immensely hilarious seeing these Demofascists mussing each others hair over the despicable Jew-hating Omar...

House Democratic leaders are struggling to contain the controversy over Rep. Ilhan Omar's comments about Israel, with the caucus fighting behind closed doors over whether — and how — to respond.

Tensions ran high at a caucus meeting Wednesday as some Democrats privately vented that Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her leadership team had failed to adequately respond to the escalating political crisis, with too little outreach to their own rank and file.

Freshman Rep. Jahana Hayes of Connecticut stood up and confronted Pelosi directly, arguing that she shouldn’t have to learn about the official Democratic Caucus response from MSNBC. Hayes said she now has to vote on a resolution that she’s barely read, without a private briefing from leadership, according to five sources.
The House Foreign Affairs Committee is now rushing to rewrite that resolution to condemn hate speech more broadly to win over a group of lawmakers — including progressives and lawmakers of color — who have rushed to Omar’s defense.

“It’s not just the Congressional Black Caucus. Many members of the Democratic caucus are concerned,” Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), chairwoman of the Black Caucus, said of the previous draft of the resolution. “We want to make clear that we stand against the general rise of hatred.”
Bass, as well as Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), who leads the Congressional Progressive Caucus, were adamant Wednesday they would not support any resolution that specifically named Omar — something that several Jewish Democrats had privately pushed for in the resolution.

Several members from those caucuses also said they thought the measure as drafted, which did not did not specifically name Omar, was an unfair rebuke.

“We need to have an equity in our outrage,” said Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), a close friend of Omar’s and a member of both the CBC and CPC. “Islamophobia needs to be included in this. We need to denounce all forms of hate. There is not hierarchy of hurt.”
Dingell, who has large Arab-American and Muslim communities in her district. “This hatred that’s dividing this country is really, really disturbing, and we need to fight back on it, and not play into this issue.”
“I do not believe that Ilhan Omar is anti-Semitic,” Schakowsky said. “I absolutely believe that she has become, as a result, a target. I think the Republicans love that, and frankly, I think the media loves to exploit the divisions.”
Meanwhile, House Republican leaders on Wednesday morning reiterated their calls for Democrats to remove Omar from her spot on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

The panel’s Jewish chairman, Rep. Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.), had previously derided Omar’s “vile, anti-Semitic slur,” though he said Wednesday morning he would not support ousting her from the committee.

Republicans have tried to paint a contrast between how Democrats and Republicans have responded to controversies involving one of their own, with GOP leaders repeatedly highlighting how they kicked Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) off his committee assignments after he made racist remarks in January.

“Representative Omar embodies a vile, hate-filled, anti-Semitism, anti-Israel bigotry,” said GOP Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (Wyo.), one of the first Republicans to call out King.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/06/ilhan-omar-israel-democrats-1206740

Awesome.  All twisted in knots and unable to appease everyone!   ::laughonfloor::

This is what happens when dogma and thin-skin collide.

And the hypocrisy throughout this is crap is thick as tar!

The moron Hayes -

"shouldn’t have to learn about the official Democratic Caucus response from MSNBC"

"has to vote on a resolution that she’s barely read, without a private briefing from leadership"

Umm...Obamacare ring any bells, ding-a-ling?

SSDD sweetie!

The Sundry fascisti -

“We want to make clear that we stand against the general rise of hatred.”

"We need to denounce all forms of hate. There is not hierarchy of hurt."

"This hatred that’s dividing this country is really, really disturbing, and we need to fight back on it, and not play into this issue."

Uhh huh...unless it is hate piled upon Trump, his wife, his daughter, his son-in-law, his son, his advisors, his department heads, his friends...whites, men, heterosexuals, Christians, gun owners...etc etc!

The pure takiyya parroted by Schakowsky -

"I do not believe that Ilhan Omar is anti-Semitic."

I think the media loves to exploit the divisions.

...with added hate - "I think the Republicans love that"

Feeding the crocodile and patting yourself on the back for winning by being the last eaten (or so you think!)...and being disengenuous about needing your presscorpse to pimp those divisions and blame others for it!  Right out of Marx & Hitler!

And nice try on the consistency point Liz...but we know there is one set of rules for fascisti and the one for their enemies!

And that cannot end until the support system is rendered into mulch.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-jerry-nadlers-son-works-for-firm-suing-trump-which-presents-conflict-of-interest/

... Democrat congressman Jerry Nadler, leading the investigative charge against President Donald Trump, has a son whose firm is trying to get access to Trump documents for their clients in numerous lawsuits against President Trump.

“Congressman Jerry Nadler has a big conflict,” our source tells Big League Politics in Washington, D.C.

“His son (Michael Nadler) got a job with Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP in 2018.  That’s convenient because Jerry Nadler and the Democrats just won control of the House in 2018.  Gibson Dunn & Crutcher hire Jerry’s son and Gibson Dunn & Crutcher are the main Nemesis against Trump and the Trump Administration on numerous lawsuits.  Now the Nadler family will gain access to thousands of Trump documents via Jerry’s subpoenas!,” our insider stated.

Gibson Dunn represented CNN’s Jim Acosta in his lawsuit against the Trump White House after President Trump revoked Jim Acosta’s press credentials for creating a disturbance in a press briefing and making physical contact with a female White House intern. In December Gibson Dunn announced that it was representing the Center for Reproductive Rights in its lawsuit against the Trump State Department concerning abortion language in Trump administration human rights reports. Gibson Dunn’s global co-chairman Ted Boutros sued President Trump in a bid to protect the DACA Dreamer program.

Lots and lots of incestuousness.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2019, 10:45:42 AM »

That would merely exchange one set of rats for another...there is a larger rat problem that isn't going to fix itself...

CW2 still looks inevitable...since the batshyt-crazy progs won't agree to a peaceful divorce...

If he dissolves congress and refuses to seat another one that won't be a problem.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2019, 10:50:25 AM »

If he dissolves congress and refuses to seat another one that won't be a problem.

Trump is not a King and his Presidential Authority does not give him the power to "dissolve Congress".  Read your US Constitution.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2019, 12:17:59 PM »

Trump is not a King and his Presidential Authority does not give him the power to "dissolve Congress".  Read your US Constitution.

Article 2 section 3: "He may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper"

The founders were smarter than you give them credit for. They foresaw the possibility of exactly the kind of Presidental harassment that we have going on now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2019, 01:59:50 PM »

Article 2 section 3: "He may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper"

The founders were smarter than you give them credit for. They foresaw the possibility of exactly the kind of Presidental harassment that we have going on now.

An adjournment is not on par with a dissolution, the former is temporary and problematic at best and the latter is permanent and illegal.  And an adjournment does nothing to get the pigs out of the creek.

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2019, 02:16:28 PM »

An adjournment is not on par with a dissolution, the former is temporary and problematic at best and the latter is permanent and illegal.  And an adjournment does nothing to get the pigs out of the creek.

New elections are held every two years. Trump can shut down congress, then do what he needs to do in order to tighten voting laws so no more illegals can vote, then re-open. Bam, that's how you get a pro - America, pro - Trump congress. And if not, he can just shut it all down again. The Constitution gives him the power and Trump is not afraid to use his power as we've all seen at the border!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2019, 02:26:23 PM »

New elections are held every two years. Trump can shut down congress, then do what he needs to do in order to tighten voting laws so no more illegals can vote, then re-open. Bam, that's how you get a pro - America, pro - Trump congress. And if not, he can just shut it all down again. The Constitution gives him the power and Trump is not afraid to use his power as we've all seen at the border!

Yeah...umm no.  There is no way to wave a magic wand and change voting laws in enough states that quickly...even if the media and Dems weren't howling Hitler comparisons and even if the DeepState suddenly backed off their Coup plans and judges at every level declined to take up challenges and prog-run states and municipalities in feral zones didn't make legal or illegal challenges...just not logistically possible.  And the end result is exchanging one set of corrupt morons for another.  And you are so cute thinking it could just happen over and over again...bless your heart, you are so insulated!

But, if your goal is to set off as many Constitutional crises as possible and end the phony war and get to the rat-killin' just come on out and say it!  Damn, Son...with options dwindling that option will definitely be on the table sooner or later...so ante-up!

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2019, 03:33:19 PM »

Yeah...umm no.  There is no way to wave a magic wand and change voting laws in enough states that quickly...even if the media and Dems weren't howling Hitler comparisons and even if the DeepState suddenly backed off their Coup plans and judges at every level declined to take up challenges and prog-run states and municipalities in feral zones didn't make legal or illegal challenges...just not logistically possible.  And the end result is exchanging one set of corrupt morons for another.  And you are so cute thinking it could just happen over and over again...bless your heart, you are so insulated!

But, if your goal is to set off as many Constitutional crises as possible and end the phony war and get to the rat-killin' just come on out and say it!  Damn, Son...with options dwindling that option will definitely be on the table sooner or later...so ante-up!

"Trump can't do it"  ::hysterical::

Yeah I've heard that before. Just because something has never been done doesn't mean it can't be done. That's  why we didn't elect a politician. We elected a business man to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!

As far as the deep state, we hired trump to destroy the deep state and he's doing it one crony at a time. Whether they're FBI spooks or legislators or judges. That's why we put him there.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2019, 02:10:43 PM »

"Trump can't do it"  ::hysterical::

Yeah I've heard that before. Just because something has never been done doesn't mean it can't be done. That's  why we didn't elect a politician. We elected a business man to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS!

As far as the deep state, we hired trump to destroy the deep state and he's doing it one crony at a time. Whether they're FBI spooks or legislators or judges. That's why we put him there.

OK, let me know how that works out, OK?  I think you underestimate the sheer volume of corruption built up over 9 score years and a decade!

This thing isn't fixing itself peacefully...best get used to that notion...it'll happen with or without you.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2019, 02:14:47 PM »
Latest treason-du-juor -

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

Just think, they steal the Senate and the White House...and the last vestiges of the res publica as founded is gone.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2019, 06:25:37 PM »
  IIRC California(of course) lets them vote in local elections.  They're trying to steal the state and take back door to D.C.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2019, 12:23:03 PM »
It's happening all over, here in Minnie too.

Oh, and about Ann Coulter, see this -

https://deadline.com/2019/03/president-trump-hits-back-hard-at-tv-pundit-ann-coulter-wacky-nut-job-1202572812/

I think Ann might be performing a vital service for Trump...he can use her to highlight the bottlenecks...and I like having the feckless Pubbies called out.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2019, 12:35:19 PM »
Good Lord, this barking moonbat is a boon for those wanting securely-fastened anchors around the necks of Progs!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44467/ocasio-cortez-state-america-garbage-reagan-pitted-ryan-saavedra

Still psychotically butthurt from the 80's?!

::laughonfloor::

Oh, and Oh Brain-dead one...it was Obama's city and their paper of record The Chicago Tribune, that coined the term "Welfare Queen" whom Reagan quoted from in his 1976 run, he never used it in the 80's, sweetie!

PL called that out through an investigation by Josh Levin in 2013!

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/12/the-welfare-queen-reagan-vindicated-again.php

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2013/12/linda_taylor_welfare_queen_ronald_reagan_made_her_a_notorious_american_villain.html

Nice try, She Guevara...back to the Kommisariat drawing board!

::hysterical::

And, umm...you hypocrite...pay your fair share!

https://nypost.com/2019/03/09/company-founded-by-ocasio-cortez-in-2012-still-owes-1870-in-taxes/

And the moonbat slams capitalism...and we do not even have real capitalism!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/433394-ocasio-cortez-capitalism-is-irredeemable

I say give real capitalism a try!

And to Hell with moonbats like this!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:18:22 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2019, 01:06:45 PM »
It's the Pelosi-Duke Party...Jews beware!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44367/former-kkk-grand-wizard-david-duke-omar-most-ryan-saavedra?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=dailywire.com&utm_term=68856&utm_content=1

More on the Party of Hate -

She Guevara and the Islamic Supremacist yucking it up after getting Pelosi's leadership team to scrap the Anti-Semitic condemnation of Omar in favor of a watered down broad-based hate-those-haters-that-don't-hate-like-we-hate pile of scat.

Yucking it up with fellow Islamic Supremacist and Pali-pimp for CAIR Talib of “‘We always said ‘the Muslims are coming’… I think we’re here!” fame.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/rashida-tlaib-declares-victory-us-government-says-muslims

Yes, it is Jexit time for American Jews.

Are you awake my fellow American Jews? This is today’s Democrat Party. It’s time for a JEXIT away from the Democrat Party that coddles, caves and embraces Jew hatred.

And in my opinion you can go GOP or you can go Libertarian or Independent...just realize it is suicidal to stay democrat.  Remember history...and remember that Islamic Supremacists and fascists always gravitate to one another, they are natural allies...always have been.

Don't be deceived again!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:01:08 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »
It's happening all over, here in Minnie too.

Oh, and about Ann Coulter, see this -

https://deadline.com/2019/03/president-trump-hits-back-hard-at-tv-pundit-ann-coulter-wacky-nut-job-1202572812/

I think Ann might be performing a vital service for Trump...he can use her to highlight the bottlenecks...and I like having the feckless Pubbies called out.

Lil Orphan Annie channeling John Traitor McCain...