Author Topic: Sick of these lawless judges and unconstitutional edicts!  (Read 4537 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Sick of these lawless judges and unconstitutional edicts!
« on: November 20, 2018, 08:39:48 AM »
https://www.apnews.com/9ba57ad1383f41c3afe1baa5b2d9c3bf

If President Trump doesn't ignore this jackass and move ahead in Jacksonian defiance...

::oldman::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Sick of these lawless judges and unconstitutional edicts!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:55:00 AM »
I'd like to see that as well.  And, as soon as he does, the new House will be moving to impeach.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 11:42:25 AM »
Bring it!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 11:57:19 PM »
A judge has ordered the U.S. government not to enforce a ban on asylum for people who cross the southern border illegally, another court setback for the Trump administration’s efforts to impose new immigration restrictions without congressional approval.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar agreed Monday with legal groups that immediately sued after President Donald Trump issued a Nov. 9 proclamation saying anyone who crossed the southern border between official ports of entry would be ineligible for asylum.

So - you can just cross anywhere huh.. good.
My crosshairs will go right between your eyes.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 07:37:22 AM »
A judge has ordered the U.S. government not to enforce a ban on asylum for people who cross the southern border illegally, another court setback for the Trump administration’s efforts to impose new immigration restrictions without congressional approval.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar agreed Monday with legal groups that immediately sued after President Donald Trump issued a Nov. 9 proclamation saying anyone who crossed the southern border between official ports of entry would be ineligible for asylum.

So - you can just cross anywhere huh.. good.
My crosshairs will go right between your eyes.

A new PMC member?

::whoohoo::

When enough laws no longer matter...none no longer matter!

PS-Need a grammar fix on my poached pic!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 11:54:01 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 11:27:56 AM »
WTF is this crap?

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/19/trump-asylum-domestic-violence/?fbclid=IwAR1-fYZ5w9iQum-CDoZvbId9p7mj7Ju33VRijfPBSA7K2YoLQJquhfCUjrk

This a-hole has a history of ignoring Brady violations from Ted Stevens to Michael Flynn, who didn't see anything wrong with Lois Lerner's missing emails and the same a-hole who only asked Foggy Bottom to "look into recovering" Hillary Clinton's deleted emails... and not satisfied with that massive trail of willful incompetence he has to stick his nose into immigration issues?

f**k him and his psychotic ruling!  I'd tell him to make me!  Effing loser...deserves an unfortunate self-inflicted wound with a nail-gun!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2019, 12:02:18 PM »
Batshyt crazy 9th shot down again...

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/434720-supreme-court-sides-with-trump-administration-in-immigrant-detention

4 of those robed morons think lawlessness is the law of the land...and filling it with more lawless is effing awesome.

::facepalm::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/434720-supreme-court-sides-with-trump-administration-in-immigrant-detention

4 of those robed morons think lawlessness is the law of the land...and filling it with more lawless is effing awesome.

Bullspit!!  Who do they think they're fooling calling them 'immigrants'?  They're not immigrants; they're illegal alien invaders.

Gawd, so sick of this sht.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 06:43:29 AM »

Bullspit!!  Who do they think they're fooling calling them 'immigrants'?  They're not immigrants; they're illegal alien invaders.

Gawd, so sick of this sht.

Yeah, I forget who the modern day guy was that said some time ago that the first step to overthrowing a nation was in subverting the language and the meaning of words...but it goes back to a-holes Lenin, Trotsky and Marx.

Those 4 especially do not pass Constitutional muster for the minimum basic requirement of any justice sitting on any court!  They are unrepentant traitors to Our Founding Principles and should be adjudicated accordingly!  And one day they will be and I pray I live to see it.