Topics > Illegal Immigration

Sick of these lawless judges and unconstitutional edicts!

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.apnews.com/9ba57ad1383f41c3afe1baa5b2d9c3bf

If President Trump doesn't ignore this jackass and move ahead in Jacksonian defiance...

::oldman::

Pandora:
I'd like to see that as well.  And, as soon as he does, the new House will be moving to impeach.

Libertas:
Bring it!

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote --- A judge has ordered the U.S. government not to enforce a ban on asylum for people who cross the southern border illegally, another court setback for the Trump administration’s efforts to impose new immigration restrictions without congressional approval.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar agreed Monday with legal groups that immediately sued after President Donald Trump issued a Nov. 9 proclamation saying anyone who crossed the southern border between official ports of entry would be ineligible for asylum.
--- End quote ---

So - you can just cross anywhere huh.. good.
My crosshairs will go right between your eyes.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on November 20, 2018, 11:57:19 PM ---
--- Quote --- A judge has ordered the U.S. government not to enforce a ban on asylum for people who cross the southern border illegally, another court setback for the Trump administration’s efforts to impose new immigration restrictions without congressional approval.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar agreed Monday with legal groups that immediately sued after President Donald Trump issued a Nov. 9 proclamation saying anyone who crossed the southern border between official ports of entry would be ineligible for asylum.
--- End quote ---

So - you can just cross anywhere huh.. good.
My crosshairs will go right between your eyes.

--- End quote ---

A new PMC member?

::whoohoo::

When enough laws no longer matter...none no longer matter!

PS-Need a grammar fix on my poached pic!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version