Author Topic: Slaughter at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, CA  (Read 2829 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Slaughter at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, CA
« on: November 08, 2018, 08:31:53 AM »
I am calling this one a DeepState spawned kill-op designed to look random...they wound this tool up and let him loose to execute his programming...

11 dead, several wounded...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6366501/Gunman-shoots-dozens-victims-including-police-officer-opens-fire-California-bar.html

...I am making my call based upon the as-yet unconfirmed reports that survivors of the Las Vegas Harvest Festival massacre we also in attendance here...and since there are documented statements by some of those attesting to firm beliefs that there were other shooters at that massacre ON THE GROUND...I am thinking this is a message sent by the DeepState to any other survivors that their survival is conditional....

Seeing pics of FBI et al on the scene makes me think cover up and clean up is in play...

Prepare for the usual cant of "troubled person" and another merry-go-round of "ban guns!" from the DeepStates bitches!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: Slaughter at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, CA
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 11:17:23 AM »
Not this time, Marine combat Vet with known problems

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 11:41:27 AM »
Whatchyou talkin' 'bout?  We've had people with "known" issues before...most of them typically do...they are not unknown quantities...it's what makes them such useful patsies...

Sounds like you threw in the towel.

Say it isn't so?!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 12:18:34 PM »
Did a hitch in Ashkahnistan...

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/11/08/thousand-oaks-shooting-marine-identified-as-shooter-in-borderline-bar-massacre/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-police-response-after-reports-of-shooting-at-california-nightclub

...also as yet unconfirmed reports that some witnesses describe him as "Middle Eastern" looking...could he have been a Bo Bergdahl type easily manipulated into the heinous act?  Can you say it is impossible?

::whatgives::

As usual the progtards cannot stay classy...can't be what you've never been...which is another point why being polite to them in ANYTHING is foolish!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/402130-former-fox-news-correspondent-adam-housleys-niece-among-missing-at-california-bar-leftists-attack-him/

No comment from white-male hating racists and wymenz accosting CNN?

How un-shocking...

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 12:23:23 PM »
Like I said, MARINE COMBAT VET! Not some pussy army brat.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 12:23:33 PM »
As always, per Remus, 'stay away from crowds'.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 03:35:01 PM »
  They trained this man to go out and kill now he was home and I would bet anything that he wasn't getting any help with is a difficult transition for some and some asshole probably did or sai8d something stupid and here we are.

This all took place and the left will go into gun control mode first and never bother to ask about the shooter or the dead and wounded cause the mean nothing but a means to an end.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 04:34:18 PM »
  This all took place and the left will go into gun control mode first ....

And we'll continue to show cell phone texting kills more people per day but they don't seem to be concerned.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 06:51:39 AM »
I also read that because of his known issues, he should have been blocked from buying a gun.  He wasn't.  The system failed.  Again.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 07:39:34 AM »
As long at it leads to the Mobocrat nirvana of confiscation and banning and dissidents and rebels sent to gulag to die or merely executed on sight they won't care how many have to die to get to that perfect paradise of theirs....

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 01:49:16 PM »
  They trained this man to go out and kill now he was home and I would bet anything that he wasn't getting any help with is a difficult transition for some and some asshole probably did or sai8d something stupid and here we are.

This all took place and the left will go into gun control mode first and never bother to ask about the shooter or the dead and wounded cause the mean nothing but a means to an end.

The best explanation ever ::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 02:02:22 PM »
Sure.  But he talks like a Mobocrat.

In a chilling final Facebook post, the war vet who massacred 12 people in a California bar ranted about mass shootings and the “hopes and prayers” commonly offered to victims after them, according to a report.

“I hope they call me insane… (laughing emojis) wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony?” Ian David Long, 28, wrote around the time of Wednesday’s attack, law enforcement officials told CNN.

“Yeah… I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’.. or ‘keep you in my thoughts’… every time… and wonder why these keep happening…”

https://nypost.com/2018/11/09/ian-david-longs-chilling-final-facebook-post-before-california-bar-shooting/

CNN’s Chris Cuomo went on a long diatribe against gun violence on his show Thursday night.

Cuomo, who has long been a proponent of stricter gun control, criticized those who send “thoughts and prayers” after a shooting tragedy.

See?!

Marine?  Yes.  Served honorably?  Appears so.  Had issues that weren't dealt with?  Sure.  Legally obtained a gun?  Sure.  Broke existing laws?  Yup.  Dead soul?  Sure looks that way.  Excuse to slaughter innocents and take away everyone else's rights?  f**k, no!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 02:33:03 PM »
Yeah, sorta like candle light vigils, they accomplish a lot. Same old shiit, say a few prayers, light a few candles, rag on the NRA but send the kids into combat after just trying to get into Suzies pants, and then send them back 3-4 5 times what the hell do you expect? Am I making an excuse, I guess so but more a reason.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 09:52:57 AM »

From what little I've read, he's been that way (easily angered) all of his life, including before joining the Marines.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2018, 11:59:48 AM »

From what little I've read, he's been that way (easily angered) all of his life, including before joining the Marines.

There is no guarantee that any outfit doesn't have misfits in it, it has always been that way...but looking the other way at crap like gays and now transgenders, expelling God from schools and the military, treating psychotic genocidal death cults like Islam as a legitimate religion...the general circle-draining of a society in free-fall decay...sadly instances like this clown are to be expected.

Some not normally inclined to arm themselves in this community are doing just that, and I expect with Demonazis seizing more power they'll aim to drive this sole surviving brick & mortar dealership out of business.

Expect things to get worse...and the innocent blamed and oppressed.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 12:25:55 PM »
Talk about useless...

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/12/nba-gun-control-protests/

...unless they are talking about the obscene amounts of money they make by playing a kids game and acting like spoiled brats entitled to everything...

...yeah, useless.

Wear that sh*t in the Chicago hoods riddled with black on black slaughter...nothing else, no body armor, no firearms or armed guards...just stroll down the worst street in the worst hood...see if they GAFF about that message...

::laughonfloor::