Author Topic: Nevada Triangle vs Strange Earthquake  (Read 800 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Nevada Triangle vs Strange Earthquake
« on: November 30, 2018, 08:46:05 AM »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7858782/mystery-of-remote-us-zone-near-area-51-where-more-than-2000-planes-have-vanished-in-the-past-60-years/

Uhh huh...

...and...

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/strange-earthquake-waves-rippled-around-world-earth-geology/

On the morning of November 11, just before 9:30 UT, a mysterious rumble rolled around the world.

The seismic waves began roughly 15 miles off the shores of Mayotte, a French island sandwiched between Africa and the northern tip of Madagascar. The waves buzzed across Africa, ringing sensors in Zambia, Kenya, and Ethiopia. They traversed vast oceans, humming across Chile, New Zealand, Canada, and even Hawaii nearly 11,000 miles away.

These waves didn't just zip by; they rang for more than 20 minutes. And yet, it seems, no human felt them.

Only one person noticed the odd signal on the U.S. Geological Survey's real-time seismogram displays. An earthquake enthusiast who uses the handle @matarikipax saw the curious zigzags and posted images of them to Twitter. That small action kicked off another ripple of sorts, as researchers around the world attempted to suss out the source of the waves. Was it a meteor strike? A submarine volcano eruption? An ancient sea monster rising from the deep?

“I don't think I've seen anything like it,” says Göran Ekström, a seismologist at Columbia University who specializes in unusual earthquakes.

I'll go with the odd tremors over the "triangle".  The Mayotte waves are odd but real...the triangle a condition of imagination.  Plus, long ago I had a squadron exercise at NAS Fallon, about 60-70 miles due east of Reno and on the edge of this so-called "triangle" and air space corridors in the area well within its apparent area.  And not only were military fighters in the air often, but paratroopers, transports, choppers...never saw, heard or gleaned the slightest rumor of any mysterious activity about!

In odd bit a parallel experience...my father was stationed at Roswell AFB a few years after their "famous incident"...he never saw/heard anything either, FWIW.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.