Author Topic: Obama is just better than everyone else  (Read 1623 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Obama is just better than everyone else
« on: November 23, 2018, 07:53:48 PM »

I did not know where to post this. 1:19 long.
WOW.  Just WOW.
I do not have a non-Twitter link for the video. maybe someone else can find one.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1065329851924529152
James Woods
?
@RealJamesWoods
 Wherein #Obama dismisses the value of every political figure he’s dealt with in the entire world in one minute and nineteen seconds. Amazing therefore that the “world’s smartest man” accomplished absolutely nothing in eight of the longest years in history.
1:43 PM - Nov 21, 2018
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Obama is just better than everyone else
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 09:30:07 AM »
A theatre, packed with losers, watching a loser interview one of the biggest losers on the planet point the finger @ everyone else.

Hmm. . .

#Losing
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 05:10:20 PM »
Wow,  just wow! 

He had to be president to figure out that government employees are largely idiots?   What does that make him? 

Oh by the way, he sucks at trying to be a comedian too........................

Isn't there a golf course he could be annoying people at?   He needs to vanish.  Wish people would stop pointing cameras at this loser.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 09:47:12 AM »
Personally, he sounds to me like he's been hitting the bathsalts too much. I hope it hurts.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 12:13:18 PM »
Wow,  just wow! 

He had to be president to figure out that government employees are largely idiots?   What does that make him?

Isn't there a golf course he could be annoying people at?   He needs to vanish.  Wish people would stop pointing cameras at this loser.

Ain't it the truth, and it looks like he believes the other guys aren't thinking *the exact same thing* about him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 03:50:28 PM »
  I saw him as a clueless idiot and no more than gum you step on.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 10:00:57 PM »
Wow,  just wow! 

Ain't it the truth, and it looks like he believes the other guys aren't thinking *the exact same thing* about him.

Ah the utter folly of believing ones own press.
🤣
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 12:30:40 PM »
Before he was inflicted upon the entire nation, the order of diptera routinely circled that fraud...as his scat output increased the number and frequency of diptera kept pace...now in retirement the diptera still have a favorite landing spot.

I look eagerly to the day when that trash is no longer ambulatory and is giving the worms their turn.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Syzygy

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 09:55:50 PM »
Wow,  just wow! 

Ah the utter folly of believing ones own press.
🤣

Easy to do if all you ever get is "good press" and that's all he's ever gotten.  The FNMSM has carried this guy's water from day one--his speech at the convention in '04.  It is not possible to get the FNMSM's head any further up Obozo's ass,  and even more impossible to ever get it out.

Meanwhile,  if Trump so much as hints of self-praise or boasting,  they're on him with both feet. 

At least now with Trump,  we,  and anyone else who's paying attention,  knows EXACTLY where they're coming from--the left.  We've all been saying it and they've all been denying it for years,  but no longer--the gild is off the lily.   Bunch of damn commie worshiping @$$&#^^&&$%#@# SOB'S.   ::pullhair:: ::pullhair::