Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 61820 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: WeinerGate
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »
OK boys and girls, we now have our key phrase of the day!

I can't say with certitude

Did you get that report done for me, Bob?

Johnny, did you get your homework assignment, done?

Anthony, are you taking pictures of your d**k again, and sending them to girls as young as 16?

::hysterical::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »

Anthony, are you taking pictures of your d**k again, and sending them to girls as young as 16?

That would depend on if were talking about a d**k D**k or a little pecker. Or the what the definition of pecker/d**k is.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2011, 02:26:13 PM »

I'd think that being married by a dis-barred lawyer would be like being married by a de-frocked preacher .

I'd think that being married by Bill Clinton would be like being married by one of those guys that stand outside Vegas strip joints telling you to come inside for a good time.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »
That would depend on if were talking about a d**k D**k or a little pecker. Or the what the definition of pecker/d**k is.

Using the Whoopie Goldberg standard: This story is about a dick so it's no big deal. It's not like this is a "Dick" dick story because if it was then that would be serious.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Thresherman

• Likes the place
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2011, 03:11:31 PM »
So when he said that he couldn't say with certitude, the follow up question should have been;

"So you admit that there is a picture of your penis, you just don't know if this is it, am I correct?"

The backfilling that would follow would make a bulldozer proud.

hemm

« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2011, 03:22:12 PM »
So when he said that he couldn't say with certitude, the follow up question should have been;

"So you admit that there is a picture of your penis, you just don't know if this is it, am I correct?"

You could fill the Grand Canyon with enough BS to fertilize the Sinai with that kind of "backfilling"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2011, 03:29:28 PM »

Two things lacking in that scenario: A reporter sharp enough to think that fast and a reporter who isn't a democrat cheerleader. Both of those commodities are in extremely short supply today. I'm still shocked at what happened with CNN the other day. It's like they were possessed or something.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2011, 03:41:25 PM »
Hey, off topic but you need to see this before Google deletes it. Anyone know how to grab it with a screenshot...save it for historical reasons?

LINK

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »
Human Events writes Weiner's political obit.

LINK

Weiner might not be forced to resign his seat.  New York has kept some patently absurd and corrupt people in Congress for a very long time.  It would be a poignant image from the decline of a great Republic to capture a photo of Charlie Rangel napping through Weiner’s tearful resignation speech.

Funny article.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
This Weiner article by Amanda Marcotte should make women everywhere proud.

LINK

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2011, 04:03:28 PM »
Frank J. at IMAO weighs in:

Hacked!
Posted by Frank J. at 2:01 pm

So Rep. Anthony Weiner tweeted a lewd photo to one of his female followers on Twitter. His explanation: He was hacked! And Weiner has been the victim of hacking his entire life; the only reason his name is “Weiner” is because someone hacked his birth certificate. But much like that hack, Weiner has dismissed the more recent hack as just a silly prank and there is no reason any of us should investigate it any further. In fact, Weiner is calling it a “distraction”, and the last thing we’d want to do is distract those morons from wastefully spending more of our money.

But Weiner wasn’t the only recent victim of hacking. You know the Patriot Act that liberals have been decrying forever? Well, it came up for renewal, and Obama wasn’t going to sign it, but then someone hacked his autopen and it got signed! Oh well; hacks happen, but I hear the autopen is now planning on teaming up with the teleprompter to make its own shadow government. Obama just better hope there isn’t some sort of self-putting golf ball or he’ll have nothing left to do.

Furthermore, Frank J. didn’t even write this post; IMAO was hacked! Aquaman sucks and monkeys rule!

LINK

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2011, 04:08:17 PM »
Hey, off topic but you need to see this before Google deletes it. Anyone know how to grab it with a screenshot...save it for historical reasons?

LINK

I got maps??
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »

LINK

I got maps??

John, somebody in Loosiana done wrote sometin in the field. I think it be "flick Obama" or sometin . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2011, 05:02:14 PM »

LINK

I got maps??

John, somebody in Loosiana done wrote sometin in the field. I think it be "flick Obama" or sometin . . .

::thumbsup:: ::hysterical:: ::cool::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »
You can hit prtscrn, then paste it to a wordpad file
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

RickZ

« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »
I'm still shocked at what happened with CNN the other day. It's like they were possessed or something.
Go with 'or something'.  You'll never go wrong with that choice.

Today, CNN's Wolf Ditzy gave a fluffer interview to The Weiner, or in Ace's words, "Wolf Blitzer Asking Weiner The Most Candy-Cane Questions Possible."  Now all is right in Mainstream Media World.  You knew your affair with media integrity wouldn't last, them being the whores they are.  They're all just mouth cockholsters for any Democrat politician.  But at least you have the memories.

http://minx.cc/?post=317013

hemm

« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2011, 06:28:52 PM »

LINK

I got maps??

It rymes with:(hint just read the first letter)..........

For
Unlawful
Carnal
Knowledge........
obama...........

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2011, 06:53:24 PM »

Here we go again What is is
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »

LINK

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2011, 07:28:24 PM »
Saw a sign in Nags Head last week that caused Gunsmith and I to do the double-take:  Flicker Rd.  First glance did NOT serve up Flicker.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"