Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 63402 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2011, 08:57:59 AM »
Farewell, My Weiner

"It seems I am the subject of some sort of elaborate extortion ring," he explained, sliding a manila envelope across the desk. Inside was a 8x10 glossy of a pair of grey pair of drawers, apparently packing a snubnosed Derringer.

"Pictures, schmictures. I mean, are they of me? I mean, who would even know such a thing. Am I supposed to keep tabs on every single picture that people have taken of my boner? Ha-ha, weener weener weener. I don't even think it looks like me. Do you want to see it? Is that what you want to see, Hedda?"

::bows::

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:15 AM »
I'll never eat lil'smokies again  ::puke::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »
Okay, this is the funniest thing yet on this subject...

It's My Dick in A Tweet

I honestly do not know how this can be topped.

(Okay, yeah, I do. They could have had Barry White sing it. But that's it.)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 12:22:47 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2011, 11:53:16 AM »
 ::whoohoo:: ::hysterical:: ::rolllaughing::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2011, 12:15:48 PM »
I don't know.  No one usually has a leg up on matters  ::exitstageleft::
more than our Taiwanese friends...

Weiner Twitter photo scandal and how he could've prevented it

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2011, 12:22:16 PM »
Yeah, that was good but I don't know why they can't get the faces right. In other words, if they didn't tell me that that was Weiner (and without the subtitles and all the hot dog pics) I wouldn't have a clue that it was about him.

How can they do such a good job of getting this stuff out (with great scripting) and not do the faces right?

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »
Eh.  They're vaguely similar.  I knew it was d**khead.  I knew it was Breitbart.  That's all I need to enjoy the skit.

Note to d**kheads everywhere.  When they're laughing at you, 8000 miles away, and portraying you as a complete perv, it might be time to hang it up.  Don't worry, CNN will have a gig for you in a year or two, once you get past the retention span of their viewers. 

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2011, 12:46:10 PM »
All evidence points to CNN viewer retention span being considerably less than a year or two.

Hey, here is a link to a column at Mediaite in which they totally exonerate Breitbart for his work on this story and essentially identify Markos as a completely irresponsible ass. Found at HotAir. A good read.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 04:27:31 PM by trapeze »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2011, 01:10:11 PM »

Link?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »

What am I, drunk on stupid-juice? You've paged through a series of false claims, almost all of which are disproven or can be easily disproven.

Yfrog says there was no hack. Twitter says nothing, and for God's sake you are a key legislator writing laws regarding them, so I think they're inclined to support your story. Yet they don't.

I hate to keep hammering this point but your lighthearted, casual, #Hacked! demeanor immediately after the "hack" is violently incompatible with the serious and malicious breach you were alleging.

For me, that's the game right there. As I say there, the words "I HAVE JUST BEEN CRIMINALLY, MALICIOUSLY VIOLATED!" have never been genuinely followed by "Hey, anyone catch the score of that Bruins game?"

It gets better...http://minx.cc/?post=317098

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »
Eh.  They're vaguely similar.  I knew it was d**khead.  I knew it was Breitbart.  That's all I need to enjoy the skit.

I'm just surprised is all. They do such a good job on the rest of the production and can't seem to get the faces right. Maybe we Caucasians all look alike to them...dunno.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »
This is what a hack looks like:

British intelligence agency MI6 and Britain's Government Communications Headquarters cooked up a cyberattack and hacked into terror group Al Qaeda's online magazine "Inspire" -- replacing bomb-making instructions with cupcake recipes, according to the Daily Telegraph.

When followers of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula tried to download the 67-page instructions for how to "Make a bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom" by "The AQ Chef," the terrorists were instead greeted with a web page of recipes for "The Best Cupcakes in America" published by the "Ellen DeGeneres Show," the newspaper reported.

LINK

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »
And from the Daily Caller...

“The latest buzz from D.C. Democrats is that other pictures of Weiner’s package are out there. This raises troubling questions about who the recipients might have been, how old, and whether they worked for or under the congressman (NO pun intended!). The Beltway is packed with young women dazzled by the attention of older men,” Malkin said. “As I observed after my own internship stint nearly two decades ago, some of the most dangerous lechers and creeps are not the drunks wearing rags on the street, but ‘respectable’ men wearing pinstripes and wedding rings who lurk in the halls of power.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/03/echoes-of-weiners-womanizing-past-ring-in-his-present-day-package-predicament/#ixzz1OGj2KigQ

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2011, 11:35:30 PM »

Very, very, very long interview (conducted vi IM) with PatriotUSA76, the person who caught the original Weiner tweet and captured and re-tweeted it to the world.

Did I say it was long? The interviewer (filmladd) said it took 4 hours and included questions that he solicited from AceOfSpades.

You can read the entire transcript here.

Here is a small portion:

Filmladd (6:10:15 PM): I believe that scenario too, on mis-dm. But I guess my point being that people think it's suspicious that you say you're not afraid to go to FBI, but then don't.
danwolfe7676 (6:10:22 PM): Right
danwolfe7676 (6:10:28 PM): My point is
danwolfe7676 (6:10:35 PM): Why should I have to be the one to do it?
danwolfe7676 (6:10:41 PM): This is not about ME
Filmladd (6:10:45 PM): Because you started it.
danwolfe7676 (6:10:49 PM): No I didn't
danwolfe7676 (6:10:52 PM): Weiner did.
Filmladd (6:10:53 PM): You got other people involved.
danwolfe7676 (6:10:57 PM): I RT
Filmladd (6:11:03 PM): Yes, yes, Weiner started it
danwolfe7676 (6:11:05 PM): I did not work with anyone
Filmladd (6:11:07 PM): Weiner did the deed.
danwolfe7676 (6:11:12 PM): I did not work with Breitbart
Filmladd (6:11:16 PM): But you had friends on twitter. You contacted me.
danwolfe7676 (6:11:16 PM): I don't know Breitbart
Filmladd (6:11:31 PM): No you shopped it to everyone through @ messages.
danwolfe7676 (6:11:38 PM): No I did not
Filmladd (6:11:39 PM): Not just Brietbart.
danwolfe7676 (6:11:46 PM): NoI did not shop it to everyone
Filmladd (6:11:47 PM): You didn't?
danwolfe7676 (6:11:48 PM): That's a lie
danwolfe7676 (6:12:03 PM): I will clarify
Filmladd (6:12:15 PM): I thought after it happened you were tweeting it to everyone including Dana Loesch?
danwolfe7676 (6:12:22 PM): That night Dana Loesch saw this unfold too and got her own screenshots
Filmladd (6:12:24 PM): Or was that someone else?
danwolfe7676 (6:12:28 PM): Let me finish
danwolfe7676 (6:12:54 PM): Dana asked me through DM if I got screen shots and could they see them
danwolfe7676 (6:12:57 PM): I said yes
danwolfe7676 (6:13:18 PM): And I said if you want I'll show you more because me and my crew here believe this is a pattern.
danwolfe7676 (6:13:26 PM): That's all.
danwolfe7676 (6:13:38 PM): I sent them to Breitbart. He never used.
danwolfe7676 (6:13:41 PM): End of story.
danwolfe7676 (6:13:48 PM): I never shopped to anyone else
danwolfe7676 (6:13:55 PM): Anyone that says I did is a liar.

The guy is pretty, how shall I say it? Nuts? Paranoid crazy? Unstable?

And yet, this guy was the messenger who made this week's lunacy possible. Just goes to show that you never know where this stuff is gonna come from.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2011, 11:51:01 PM »
Now I did not see anything like this coming. After this whole week of ridiculous media events and non-interview interviews he decides to spend more time with his "family." Would that be his wife? Or is he going home to mommy?

U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) has canceled his speaking appearance at the state Democratic Convention on Friday night in Milwaukee.

Graeme Zielinski, party spokesman, confirmed the cancellation and said the decision was Weiner's, and that the party's invitation to him was still good.

Zielinski said Weiner "opted to stay in New York .?.. with his family," and added, "We're looking forward to a visit in the future" from Weiner.

LINK

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2011, 12:02:45 AM »
Trouble in paradise.The wife is on the verge of packing his bags and shipping him home to Mommy.He's there begging her not to do it. He was luck enough to marry up and he pissed on it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #196 on: June 04, 2011, 12:13:24 AM »
HotAir had this linked article that gives evidence of even more trouble in paradise:

Washington (CNN) - Members of the House Democratic leadership have talked repeatedly to Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-New York, to try to get him to end what several Democrats call an unwelcome political distraction, a member of the party's leadership tells CNN.

"It's frustrating because we'll talk to him, and say clean it up, and then he goes out and does stuff," said the member of the House Democratic leadership, who declined to speak for the record about private discussions with Weiner.

"He's got to put the period at the end of the sentence," said the Democratic source, "it's painful."

On Thursday, Maryland Rep. Steny Hoyer, the number two Democrat in the House, was less blunt, but told CNN he had spoken to Weiner.

"I told him that he needs to handle this and he needed to give the facts accurately to the public," Hoyer said.

He had better do something fast or maybe one of these Goodfellas will see that he ends up in Ft. Marcy Park.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #197 on: June 04, 2011, 12:14:25 AM »
Trouble in paradise.The wife is on the verge of packing his bags and shipping him home to Mommy.He's there begging her not to do it. He was luck enough to marry up and he pissed on it.

She's teaching him how they do it back home.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: June 04, 2011, 12:22:37 AM »
Graeme Zielinski, a spokesman for the Wisconsin Democratic Party, tells CNN that they got a call Friday morning and were told that "given the circumstances he is going to stick around New York and hang out with his wife." Zielinski said he did not know whether the call came from Weiner himself or an aide.

Going dark usually does not stop the press when there is blood in the water. Since it appears that Weiner has few (if any) real friends in congress, there will probably be no shortage of un-named sources willing to speak about him off record to the press. And since he has been such an unreasonable ass with the press, they may decide to print darn near anything from un-named sources in an effort to draw him out.

But some will go on record:

"I like Anthony Weiner, I think he's a great public servant but only Anthony Weiner can clean this up. It's becoming a distraction there's no two ways about it," Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-New Jersey told CNN.

"These things don't go away, they hang on like a disease," said Pascrell

Mutant poodle woman applied her razor sharp intellect thus:

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Florida, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, calls this "a personal matter."

"It's his twitter account. It's his deal. It's personal. It's not something that's appropriate for another member to comment on. It's something he is dealing with personally and that's where I think it should be left," Wasserman Schultz told CNN.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:28:21 AM by trapeze »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #199 on: June 04, 2011, 12:37:40 AM »
Mutant poodle woman applied her razor sharp intellect thus:

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Florida, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, calls this "a personal matter."

"It's his twitter account. It's his deal. It's personal. It's not something that's appropriate for another member to comment on. It's something he is dealing with personally and that's where I think it should be left," Wasserman Schultz told CNN.

::hysterical::