Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 61726 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!
« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »

You betcha! @ somebodyhelpme.com

charlesoakwood

« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »
Hot Air reports on Anthony Weiner's accusations that Yfrog was responsible for the unsubstanciated upload.  

Yfrog stopped all email uploads and checked its security.  Friday they announced the results:

Link to Yfrog

[blockquote]
After confirming that our email upload feature has not been compromised in any way – it is now active again (from 5 pm PST today). We appreciate your patience as we work to assure user safety and security. Please always maintain secure passwords and do not share email secret PINs with anyone. Please contact us at is-support@imageshack.us with any questions, if you want your PINs changed or disabled.
[/blockquote]

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2011, 03:47:39 PM »
Hot Air reports on Anthony Weiner's accusations that Yfrog was responsible for the unsubstanciated upload.  

Yfrog stopped all email uploads and checked its security.  Friday they announced the results:

Link to Yfrog

[blockquote]
After confirming that our email upload feature has not been compromised in any way – it is now active again (from 5 pm PST today). We appreciate your patience as we work to assure user safety and security. Please always maintain secure passwords and do not share email secret PINs with anyone. Please contact us at is-support@imageshack.us with any questions, if you want your PINs changed or disabled.
[/blockquote]

We already know that he's a liar.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #223 on: June 05, 2011, 06:50:38 PM »
. . .

You know how we know, dontcha . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #224 on: June 05, 2011, 09:06:04 PM »
Drudge says:
                   REPORT: WEINER'S TALE UNRAVELING...

Very good article accompanying the above image at link.

[http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/06/05/060511-news-weiner-1-4/]Link[/url]

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #225 on: June 05, 2011, 09:22:06 PM »
. . .

You know how we know, dontcha . . .

Lips are moving.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #226 on: June 05, 2011, 11:04:07 PM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/06/05/2011-06-05_rep_anthony_weiner_a_noshow_at_new_york_city_israel_day_parade_amid_twitter_phot.html

Weiner, dogged by boxer brouhaha, skips Jewish day parade.  It's the first one he's missed in years.

And there's another Weiner poll:

Where's the beef?

Are Anthony Weiner's absences from recent events like the Israel Day parade signs his political career is in jeopardy?

Yes, he's avoiding the media and the public. 82%
No, it's just a handful of events at a time
he needs to be with his family.                       6%    
It's nothing he can't recover from...yet.        12%

He needs your help at the poll.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #227 on: June 06, 2011, 12:22:07 AM »
The fun just never stops with this Weiner thing. This time it's Mark Shields who just can't believe that Weiner is so frickin' stupid (much to the amusement of the other people on the panel). Enjoy:

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!! (Breitbart Sez More Dirt Coming)
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2011, 01:57:05 AM »
Breitbart claims fresh dog poop to hit the fan on Monday.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #229 on: June 06, 2011, 04:43:11 AM »

Some of the stuff Breitbart "had" that he was going to release (involving under aged girls on Twitter) were admitted by the girls to be false. (See previos Trap post) Just wait: If it has anything to do with under aged girls, Weiner defenders will pull out the "Veronica and Betty" defense. "Oh, they already admitted that was false . . .".
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #230 on: June 06, 2011, 05:42:41 AM »
From Patterico:

The other day, Tommy Christopher published an interesting article regarding two underage girls who had claimed to have incriminating DMs from Anthony Weiner. Christopher called the girls “Betty” and “Veronica” and said that they had admitted to him that they had lied. That may be . . . but there are some aspects of their claims (and those of their parents) that I think merit some examination.

In short, certain aspects of their claims sound fishy, and/or contradict other pieces of evidence that I have learned about. For example, one of the girls says in her statement that Weiner unfollowed her as a favor, to stop the harassment she was experiencing from Mike Stack aka goatsred, and Dan Wolfe aka PatriotUSA76.

That is not what she was saying at the time. At the time, she was angry at Weiner for unfollowing her. The details of this are set forth below.

Christopher’s piece needs to be questioned. There is evidence that what the girls are saying now is not true. Which could mean that what they were telling Stack at the time — that they had compromising DMs from Weiner — was true.

Ruh-Roe Shaggy . . .

http://patterico.com/2011/06/05/more-weiner-messages-to-young-girls-evidence-the-media-was-duped-into-dropping-the-investigation/
--------------

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #232 on: June 06, 2011, 08:09:50 AM »
Soros' little bitch, Eric Bohlert is officially reduced to trolling Breitbart message boards  ::hysterical::

How far they fall...

charlesoakwood

« Reply #233 on: June 06, 2011, 08:28:02 AM »

Some of the stuff Breitbart "had" that he was going to release (involving under aged girls on Twitter) were admitted by the girls to be false. (See previos Trap post) Just wait: If it has anything to do with under aged girls, Weiner defenders will pull out the "Veronica and Betty" defense. "Oh, they already admitted that was false . . .".

Andrew Breitbart Did Not Run ‘Weinergate’ Evidence Which Turned Out To Be Fake

There are reasonable criticisms to be made of Andrew Breitbart regarding the Weinergate story (I have made many), and I haven’t seen every statement he’s made on Twitter or TV, so I cannot vouch for their fairness, but when it comes to the publication of factual evidence, Breitbart has acted responsibly throughout.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #234 on: June 06, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »
::hysterical::

The fun never stops!

http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/06/06/weinergate-bombshell-new-woman-comes-forward-claiming-cache-of-intimate-photos-and-online-communications-with-beleaguered-congressman/

Oh, Oh Oh NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The detailed new information suggests that the Brooklyn- and Queens-based representative and the young woman in question were involved in an online, consensual relationship involving the mutual exchange of intimate photographs.

Hey. Weiner ain't a frank. He's a freak!
--------------

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #235 on: June 06, 2011, 10:28:15 AM »
::hysterical::

The fun never stops!

http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/06/06/weinergate-bombshell-new-woman-comes-forward-claiming-cache-of-intimate-photos-and-online-communications-with-beleaguered-congressman/

Read that earlier and I kind of expected that he would have something like this - new photos and a new accuser. What I didn't expect is that this material had been put together BEFORE Weiner fell on his own sword last week by tweeting the first dic pic. Breitbart must have had a difficult time containing himself last week while Weiner made an ever increasing ass of himself in front of the camera. But he did apparently for the express purpose of letting the first part of the story run out of gas before throwing more gasoline on it this morning. The other benefit to waiting was that Weiner has made several claims that will now probably be seen as false statements. That has been what the MFM has been clinging to in their vain attempt to save Weiner, that he hasn't been caught in a provable lie yet.

I have to believe that Breitbart has the goods (pictures, affidavits, etc.) because he doesn't have a history of making false claims of this nature. This stuff is going to start being released over the next 24 to 48 hours (or longer) in a way that will be reminiscent of O'Keefe's ACORN video releases.

Weiner most likely still hasn't done anything legally wrong. Not bringing in law enforcement is the only smart thing he has done in this matter because then he would have been guilty of knowingly making false charges. But if there is more to this story then it will put immense pressure on him to resign and that pressure might even come from his side of the aisle for a change. (Not that that necessarily will result in him resigning. Barney Frank is still around after far worse stuff than this.)

So, if Weiner thought that things were uncomfortable for him last week...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #236 on: June 06, 2011, 10:40:00 AM »
I wonder what kind of pressure Hillary Clinton is putting on Huma to dump this asshole publicly and throw him under the bus for the sake of the party. You know if this babe has been Hillary's confidante for this long, she's a committed Leftist. I'm guessing Weiner's life is about to turn upside-down.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #237 on: June 06, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
Evidence emerged this last weekend that Weiner's life is a changin' when he cancelled his appearance at two events, a speech before the WI Democrat party and the Jewish parade in NYC. He instead stayed home to attend to "family matters."

If Weiner's wife is as mercenary as HRC then she will wait to see how he emerges from this mess. If he is still a congressman at the end of the day with some hope of future promotion within the power structure then she will remain silent. If he is thoroughly hosed then she will wait a respectful amount of time and then dump him in search of another meal ticket who will take her places.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #238 on: June 06, 2011, 10:52:55 AM »
The Breitbart treatment will be brutal.  But it is nearly impossible to shame a liberal because they are so damn special.  I've heard that the pictures will be coming out ever so slowly, each one getting more risque than the previous.  It's like watching someone in the Pit of Despair being subjected to the Machine. I hear Breitbart saying, " I've just sucked one year of your political life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me, Congressman. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel? "  Followed shortly thereafter by a pitiful cry.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #239 on: June 06, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »

When Breitbart started his quest he said he would get them the same way they get us.
He is a man of his word.

Will he be left to fight this fight alone or will another media conservative join him in putting this plague back in the box?