Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 61765 times)

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!
« Reply #340 on: June 07, 2011, 11:52:11 AM »
Instead of sittin' on her a$$ , lookin' out that window she needs to get that living room straightened up . What a mess !

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #341 on: June 07, 2011, 12:14:56 PM »
Why do you think he's crying??She probably packed his bags and is in the process of getting legal advice. ::slapfight::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #342 on: June 07, 2011, 12:16:56 PM »
That's for the hired help to worry about SH, you know, illegal immigrants.  But she'll have a lot more room once she tosses Weiners stuff out on the street...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #343 on: June 07, 2011, 01:34:33 PM »
That's for the hired help to worry about SH, you know, illegal immigrants.  But she'll have a lot more room once she tosses Weiners stuff out on the street...

I'd be afraid to see the kitchen ! Being a "devout Muslim" , I wonder if she cooks Kosher for Anthony ? That a**hole has more problems than he realizes .  ;D

RickZ

« Reply #344 on: June 07, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »
I was unaware that Weiner and his wife - Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin - had been married less than one year.

Yeah, married last summer with Blow Job Billy as the marriage 'official'.  Still haven't figured out how a disbarred lawyer can officiate a wedding.  I know captains of ships can do that, but only while actually on the ship.  But Clinton?

Yesterday, Dem shill Kirsten Powers was on some Fox show and mentioned that she had dated Weiner 'a couple of times' ten or so years ago.  He was 'a nice guy'.  Shows her taste in men, but then she's a Democrat shill.

I say Huma was Hillary's assistant, 'special friend and confidant'.  I maintain this Anthony/Huma marriage was one of political convenience to give cover to both parties.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2011, 02:13:31 PM »
...I say Huma was Hillary's assistant, 'special friend and confidant'.  I maintain this Anthony/Huma marriage was one of political convenience to give cover to both parties.

As in, a sex addicted bi-sexual, and a lesbian?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #346 on: June 07, 2011, 02:38:54 PM »
Jim Hoft says that Weiner really has nothing to worry about because Democrats don't resign.

Whether they’re impeached in office for perjury or caught sleeping with drunk underage pages…
Democrats don’t resign.

KKK-Murder-Slandering Troops-Prostitution rings- In scandal after scandal…
Democrats don’t resign.

Did you hear about the guy busted with $90,000 in his freezer?… Yeah, he stayed in office.
Democrats don’t resign.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #347 on: June 07, 2011, 03:47:47 PM »

Democrats don’t resign.

they have to be arrested first
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

RickZ

« Reply #348 on: June 07, 2011, 04:29:16 PM »

Democrats don’t resign.

Nah, they have to be convicted first.  And sometimes even that doesn't work.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #349 on: June 07, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »

Democrats don’t resign.

Nah, they have to be convicted first.  And sometimes even that doesn't work.

sadly true
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2011, 04:42:34 PM »
Have you seen the commercial, sitting in thier cubicles, where one guy says to the other "you didn't send the e mail to me but everyone on your list"...... The guy panics and runs around, grabbing cell phones, laptops, I pads, etc?.....

They should get weiner to do the next take.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »
Have you seen the commercial, sitting in thier cubicles, where one guy says to the other "you didn't send the e mail to me but everyone on your list"...... The guy panics and runs around, grabbing cell phones, laptops, I pads, etc?.....

Cold.  Very cold.   ;D
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2011, 07:13:49 PM »

Cold.  Very cold.   ;D

Cold but you have to admit that it would be funnier than hell.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2011, 07:31:19 PM »

Cold.  Very cold.   ;D

What is the product of the commercial? I've always been taught the commercial is not effective if you cannot remember the product....But it is one funny commercial......and weiner would be the perfect fit.

Cold but you have to admit that it would be funnier than hell.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2011, 07:59:53 AM »
Speakin of the "typo" that probably will sink the Weiner's career:

DaTechGuy on May 29:
Any person who uses twitter understands with this means. They also know two other things:

1. If two people follow each other on twitter they can send private messages unseen by others

2..The difference between a private message and a public one is two characters

@rsmccain This message is public

d rsmccain this message is private

The difference is a “@” sign and the letter “d”

Bianca Bosker at Puff-Ho on June 7:
The R-rated revelation from Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) that may wreck his marriage, ruin his career and destroy his reputation appears to be the result of a one-letter typo: "@" instead of "D."

Come on, babe. Gotta keep up!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:27:35 AM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
By the way . . .

Huma is about the most malnourished human being I have ever seen. Perhaps she needs to spend about six months in a Palestinian refugee camp to fatten up.

Just sayin . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #356 on: June 08, 2011, 09:20:26 AM »
This is posted in multiple places on the web because it's funny. Damned funny.

Joan Walsh the editor at large slut for Salon who will not apologize to Breitbart over the Weiner saga was on the Ed Schultz show and admitted that, "He implicated a lot of us. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, let's just say that. And, you know, I look kind of stupid."

Then she goes on in a ridiculous attempt to justify her just admitted stupidity only to have the round mound of sound yell at her (and Bill Press) that they are in denial.

Jim Hoft sez it best on this one:

Good rule of thumb: When Ed Schultz sounds like the most reasonable person in your group, you have a problem.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #357 on: June 08, 2011, 09:35:50 AM »
And one more from Hoft at Gateway Pundit:

Matt Damon is sticking with Weiner.

Damon was scheduled to hold a fundraiser for the now scandal-tarred rep on June 20 at the Almond Restaurant in Manhattan’s Flatiron District. According to New York magazine, he has decided to postpone it rather than cancel it.

Matt Damon in Team America

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #358 on: June 08, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
By the way . . .

Huma is about the most malnourished human being I have ever seen. Perhaps she needs to spend about six months in a Palestinian refugee camp to fatten up.

Just sayin . . .

The media keeps touting her as being beautiful ... That skank's almost as homely as her husband . It makes me wonder who has the bigger "Weiner" .

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #359 on: June 08, 2011, 09:53:01 AM »
A sign of things to come or just some minor payback for making their editor at large slut look stupid?

Salon decides to remind everyone (or inform those of us who don't live in NYC) how Weiner got his first election win: Race baiting.

It was at this point that Weiner's campaign decided to blanket the district with leaflets attacking his opponents. But these were no ordinary campaign attacks: They played the race card, and at a very sensitive time. They were also anonymous.

Just weeks earlier, the Crown Heights riot -- a deadly, days-long affair that brought to the surface long-standing tension between the area's black and Jewish populations -- had played out a few miles away from the 48th District. The episode had gripped all of New York and had been national news. It was just days after order had been restored that Weiner's campaign distributed its anonymous leaflets, which linked Cohen -- whose voters he was targeting in particular -- to Jesse Jackson and David Dinkins, who was then New York's mayor.

They finish off this expose with this paragraph which, as usual, wants to have it both ways:

It's something worth keeping in mind now, as Weiner's career hangs in the balance. Is it unfair if he loses his political future because of a scandal as dumb as this one? Sure. But it's also not exactly fair that he ever made it this far.

What the article re-affirms (perhaps unwittingly) is that Weiner has always been a liar who will stoop to anything to win, to survive, to hide his guilt, to avoid responsibility...that Weiner is a serial scumbag and probably has been his entire life. Anyone on the right (or the left) who has been on the receiving end of one of his "attacks" knows this. It is only in the last week and a half that his miserable soul has been on full display for the rest of the country.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:58:13 AM by trapeze »