Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 61867 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!
« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2011, 10:09:29 AM »
He's short he's ugly and he's a liar that was lucky enough to get elected and marry way above his pay grade. No matter what we think of his wife or what she may or may not have done and with whom(I think that's right)she doesn't deserve this from him less than a year after they got married.

At least she didn't show up with him at the presser like so many of the women that lowered themselves to stick by their man because of some foolish reason or another. I know one thing about my loving wife is that if she attended a presser because of some stupidity I did like that,it would be to show them my severed head and no other reason.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2011, 10:12:57 AM »

[blockquote]
A majority of New Yorkers don't want Weiner to resign. According to a Marist/NY1 poll, 51% believe Weiner should stay on the job while 30% want him to resign. However 56% don't want Weiner running for Mayor.
[/blockquote] 

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »
What are they going to do with the peter tweeter?
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »

Make him mayor.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2011, 10:30:05 AM »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2011, 11:44:20 AM »

Put him with Spitzer.

It's Weiner-Spitzer time!

::puke::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #366 on: June 08, 2011, 11:47:35 AM »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2011, 01:53:51 PM »
So the word is that Breibart got punked by "Opie" and the x-rated dic pic is now on the loose.

LINK

This morning, I showed a photograph, which our source claims Weiner sent her, to radio hosts “Opie and Anthony” of the Sirius XM radio network on my mobile device. Somehow, without my knowledge or permission, apparently a picture was taken of my mobile device, and subsequently published by Opie (Gregg Hughes) on Twitter.

Poor judgement on Breitbart's part for even being in the company of bottom-feeding types such as these. I rank radio shock jocks somewhere in the vicinity of used car salesmen, pedophiles, politicians-for-life and life insurance agents.

FNC story link

HotAir Link

Slate link with link to dic pic (if you are so inclined)

NYPost link (via DrudgeReport)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:35:51 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2011, 03:30:51 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2011, 03:44:37 PM »
Also linked via HotAir, Weiner's staffers actively search for new employer.

Members of his staff (who were accepting Weiner’s lies as the truth until he fessed up to them Monday afternoon, just before facing the cameras) have left his Rayburn suite largely unattended while they roam the halls looking for other jobs. Pelosi (ditto) has written an official letter doubling down on her call for a full-up Ethics Committee investigation — assuring the drip-drip of coverage will continue for months unless the one-time king of Queens politics quits Congress. Yesterday’s “Call someone else” will long be remembered as one of the most biting bits of advice Reid has ever given. Party officials in New York aren't taking his calls, either, while working to recruit an alternative candidate in the 9th District — either for 2012 or for a special election if Weiner resigns. Former City Councilman Eric N. Gioia of Queens would be their top choice.

This is what "circling the drain" looks like.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #370 on: June 08, 2011, 03:58:07 PM »
I don't see Weiner resigning, though. He is too vain, too stupid, too stubborn and too tone deaf to do so.

He will need to be forcibly removed.

Exception 1: Perhaps if MSNBC or CNN offer him a gig he will resign. This is a long shot, though, because Weiner is currently radioactive. He will need to spend some unknown amount of time wandering in the wilderness. Spitzer did this before he got his CNN gig. Marv Albert also did this before he was allowed to return to the sports media.

Exception 2: He will resign if the ethics investigation includes (as it probably will) multiple interviews with the FBI. Before this happens his attorney will explain the inherent risks involved (Scooter Libby) and if Weiner is smart (all evidence to the contrary) he will split before this happens. If he sez anything at all that is at odds with the truth he will be prosecuted for lying to federal investigators. And that will be all she wrote.

Likely scenarios if he doesn't resign:

The Democrats eliminate his congressional seat via redistricting.

They primary his ass.

To their credit, the Democrats are giving him some pretty strong hints that he needs to resign. Weiner just can't make the mental connection, though.

(That's the REAL story here...that the Democrats aren't circling the wagons and protecting his ass. The last time that the Democrats publicly shunned a member was when James Trafficant was convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering, and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and on his houseboat in Washington, D.C. And let's face it: The Democrats didn't like him. They hated him with an intensity that rivaled the sun. Weiner wasn't publicly hated by his fellow Democrats but they really, really privately despised him for his grandstanding on the floor of the House and for his Schumer-like camera/microphone hogging behavior. Weiner apparently believed in the "rather be respected (or feared) than loved" lifestyle and that works out real well until you need friends.)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 04:07:27 PM by trapeze »

RickZ

« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »
To their credit, the Democrats are giving him some pretty strong hints that he needs to resign. Weiner just can't make the mental connection, though.

Someone else who may not come out of this too well is Debbie Wasserman-Test.  As Chairwoman of the DNC, she's been a little too vocal in her support of Li'l Anthony.  She just may lose that DNC position over this, which woud not be a bad thing for the Dems to do.  If they're going to do damage control and force Weiner out, then I don't see Wasserman-Test surviving, either.  She's been much too tone-deaf on this issue, but tone-deaf and Wasserman-Test go hand in hand.  Just look at Dingy Harry's answer to a reporter's question as to what he would say were Weiner to contact him for advice, "Call somebody else."  But Wasserman-Test has been firmly in Weiner's corner from the get-go.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2011, 06:21:00 PM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #373 on: June 08, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »
Somewhere buried in all the information, there is a fantastic comedy club performance. The material is endless.

When I hear pelosi say "ethics investigation".......Does this imply he could be found???? Not guilty???? Is pelosi going to stand up and state "we could find no wrongdoing"??? he is not guilty??? He can keep his job???

Can someone please copy the text of congressional and senatorial ethics language? Just what kind of standard is there if this isn't considered A CLEAR ETHICS VIOLATION.

I understand weiner is a dick and won't quit.....But he needs to be forcibly removed. But weiner is a dick and no one in either party has any balls to kick him out.

Plus: How much will an "ethics investigation" cost?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2011, 06:43:36 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »
Apparantly, wieners weiner has been in more than the internet.....

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110608/NEWS-US-USA-POLITICS-WEINER-WIFE/?cid=hero_media

I just saw the NY Slimes reported that.

My first thought was "poor kid"!  Nobody should have such an ass for a father!  The kid will need to shop for a new father figure!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2011, 07:15:29 PM »

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110608/NEWS-US-USA-POLITICS-WEINER-WIFE/?cid=hero_media

She's pregnant and the picture is of her an Hillary.  So Hillary is...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2011, 07:43:26 PM »
Don't leave me hanging Charles!

She's pregnant and the picture is of her an Hillary.  So Hillary is...

A) Really a man   ::speechless:: (that explains Billy's cheating!)

B) Is her gay lover who paid for the sperm bank withdrawal  ::whatgives:: (again, explains Billy!)

C) Still her gay lover and doesn't know how she got knocked up   ::hysterical::

D) Offering to find her the most bloodthirsty divorce lawyer on the planet   ::exitstageleft::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #378 on: June 08, 2011, 08:27:35 PM »

She's pregnant and the picture is of her an Hillary.  So Hillary is...

The father figure.....

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #379 on: June 08, 2011, 08:55:50 PM »
I would say that it is probably time to start the Weiner Countdown Clock.