Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 61748 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!
« Reply #380 on: June 08, 2011, 09:08:02 PM »
I would say that it is probably time to start the Weiner Countdown Clock.

yeap.

I was giving him until July 1 but I know that was generous.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #381 on: June 08, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »

Some of the blogs are showing the clock shot and saying it's the big one.
That's not what I heard Weiner say a the presser.  IIRC their is an image of him in flagrante. 

If the clock is their best shot, he stays.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #382 on: June 08, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
Ace just posted this.

“I really regret that this was sent to you,” Nobles told the Las Vegas Sun, after confirming that an unnamed roommate went into her Facebook account, which had been inadvertently left open, and emailed the Sun a screen shot of a private conversation between Weiner and Nobles that appears to date from August. “She thought someone should know,” Nobles said.

This truly is the gift that keeps on giving. And that's the problem for his "friends" in the Democrat caucus. If Clinton was still running the show you could pretty much count on Weiner ending up in Fort Marcy Park.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #383 on: June 08, 2011, 10:39:11 PM »

The Clinton associates that went silent did so before they were front page news.  IIRC, Huma is taking a page directly from the Hillary playbook.
Scuttlebutt back then was not by Wild Willies side but waging psyops toward any and all opponents of Bill.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #384 on: June 08, 2011, 10:53:13 PM »

The Clinton associates that went silent did so before they were front page news.  IIRC, Huma is taking a page directly from the Hillary playbook.
Scuttlebutt back then was not by Wild Willies side but waging psyops toward any and all opponents of Bill.

Yeah, but our side got smart and totally pre-empted the "vast right wing conspiracy" angle. In fact, it's actually gone the other way this time when you have editor at large slut Joan Walsh admitting that she feels "kind of stupid" and everyone in earshot says, "Kinda?"

Big opportunities abound here for the creative types. When will someone record the song and publish it on youtube, "Sweet Weiner Of Love?"

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:57:29 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #385 on: June 08, 2011, 10:55:46 PM »
Ace just posted this.

“I really regret that this was sent to you,” Nobles told the Las Vegas Sun, after confirming that an unnamed roommate went into her Facebook account, which had been inadvertently left open, and emailed the Sun a screen shot of a private conversation between Weiner and Nobles that appears to date from August. “She thought someone should know,” Nobles said.

This truly is the gift that keeps on giving. And that's the problem for his "friends" in the Democrat caucus. If Clinton was still running the show you could pretty much count on Weiner ending up in Fort Marcy Park.

I wouldn't bet against the "unnamed roommate" ending up there as well  ::speechless::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #386 on: June 08, 2011, 11:06:09 PM »
Holy cow. RadarOnline has 23 (yes, twenty three) pages of Facebook screenshots (chat) between Weiner and internet bimbo Lisa Weiss.

You can see them all at this LINK.

I keep saying it: This is far from over.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #387 on: June 08, 2011, 11:14:48 PM »
Holy cow. RadarOnline has 23 (yes, twenty three) pages of Facebook screenshots (chat) between Weiner and internet bimbo Lisa Weiss.

You can see them all at this LINK.

I keep saying it: This is far from over.

He won't see monday morning in DC you can stick a fork in his ass he's done. And when his wife gets back she'll put a cherry on top for him.He'll be fighting illegals for lawn work soon.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »
Just a guess but if there are any product endorsements in his future a line of Weiner fragrances won't be one of them.

For sure there will be x-rated movie titles coming out within days or weeks with a Weiner theme to them.

There was news out today of a small time airline offering a "Weiner Sale" with fares that are "Too HARD To Resist." Story here (with web graphic of the ad).

I'm too tired to think of obvious Weiner product endorsements. Anyone else?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »

He won't see monday morning in DC you can stick a fork in his ass he's done. And when his wife gets back she'll put a cherry on top for him.He'll be fighting illegals for lawn work soon.

Sorry, JF, but the word is that she's hanging with the dick for now. She's being coached by HRC so that probably means that as long as he's a congressman she will keep a firm grip on him. If he resigns, though, he'll be flyin' solo.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2011, 11:22:39 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #391 on: June 08, 2011, 11:23:44 PM »

Sorry, JF, but the word is that she's hanging with the dick for now. She's being coached by HRC so that probably means that as long as he's a congressman she will keep a firm grip on him. If he resigns, though, he'll be flyin' solo.

Isn't that the time line I used?? ::whatgives::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #392 on: June 08, 2011, 11:57:26 PM »

WE HAVE A WINNER!

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #393 on: June 09, 2011, 02:35:58 AM »

RickZ

« Reply #394 on: June 09, 2011, 02:37:48 AM »

On RedEye this morning, the comment was made that Huma is the one pressuring Li'l Anthony to keep his Congresscritter gig.  The crew seemed to think that if he resigns, she's divorcing him.  It's that power/aphrodisiac thing, I guess.  Or maybe it's just power.  I can't see him lasting past Friday, though.  He has no credibility left, he can't go on tv and be in front of the cameras, as he loved to do, and if he pulls the same schtick in the House that he's pulled before, with his pompous self-righteous faux indignation, he'll be laughed at out loud in the Chamber.  This guy is now an 800 pound albatross around the Dems' neck.  They'll push him out, 'for the good of the Party and for the good of Obama's presidency', some BS like that.  That's not what I want to happen, but I think that's what will happen.  What I want to happen is for him to stick around until next election, effectively being a lame duck starting yesterday.  His power has been neutered, and he will no longer be a 'spokesman' interviewed on cable news shows presenting the DNC talking points.

Li'l Anthony's the best thing to happen for the Republicans this year.  Not only does the campaign question 'Are you better off now than you were four years ago?' write itself, but so does Madame Pelousy's 'draining the swamp of the culture of corruption' come back to bite Dems in the ass.

Oh, and Beck's staff came up with Herman Cain's campaign slogan:  Yes We Cain!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #395 on: June 09, 2011, 02:59:08 AM »
The other problem with Weiner that you did not mention is that we are now in week #2 of him being the center of attention while the Democrats desperately want to talk about other things. He is sucking up all of the media oxygen and that is totally unacceptable to the libs. They just cannot believe that even after his tearful confession this story still has legs. Every hour that passes with him and his appendage still in the spotlight is another hour that they increasingly hate his guts.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #396 on: June 09, 2011, 03:36:13 AM »
Apparantly, wieners weiner has been in more than the internet.....

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110608/NEWS-US-USA-POLITICS-WEINER-WIFE/?cid=hero_media

I just saw the NY Slimes reported that.

My first thought was "poor kid"!  Nobody should have such an ass for a father!  The kid will need to shop for a new father figure!

If the kid turns out to be anything like the father then it can reasonably stated that Huma gave birth to an a**hole with a kid attached to it .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #397 on: June 09, 2011, 04:20:59 AM »
Breitbart loses some credibility with me for even appearing with Opie and Anthony . Those two are nothing but nihilistic , predatory turd-birds . The pics would have eventually made their way to the internet without their help . Although I'm glad it happened sooner than later .

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #398 on: June 09, 2011, 06:40:27 AM »
While checking the internet archives looking for an article about Hillary and Bill trying for a second pregnancy during the Lewinsky Scandal (and failing), I found these two treasures:

The Washington Post recently did a telephone poll of women in the D.C. area, asking 'Would you have sex with Bill Clinton?' 67% replied 'Never again.'

Older joke. Hillary is pregnant and furiously calls her husband:

Hillary: "How could you get me pregnant, you idiot! This will wreck my career! You've ruined my life!"
Bill "Who is this?".

IICR, and I probably don't, didn't Bill and Hillary discuss getting pregnant during that time, specifically to make Bill a bit more palatable and her more sympathetic?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #399 on: June 09, 2011, 07:41:56 AM »
Heh, two former DNC chairs call on Weiner to tuck tail...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56535.html

...but nothing but crickets heard out of Debbie Wideassman's office...

::lalanotlistening::

Typical!

:P
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.