Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 61715 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!
« Reply #440 on: June 11, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »

LINK

... Anthony Weiner took out his dirty laundry Saturday ... and was roundly cheered by onlookers as he walked to his local dry cleaners.

The embattled lawmaker reiterated that he will not step down, even in light of revelations that he exchanged tweets with a 17-year-old girl.

“I have no intention at this time,” Weiner said outside his Queens home before walking to the laundromat. “This is ultimately a decision for my constituents.”

He's never put it like that before it seems that there's room to change his mind.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #441 on: June 11, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »
I just received an e-mail from Politico that says  Steve Israel , Wasserman-Test and none other than "Jugs" Pelosi herself have called for Weinie Boy to get outta Dodge ... Pronto ! This following the DMs to that 17 yr. old in Delaware ( obviously one of Joe Biden's tender young constituents ) .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #442 on: June 11, 2011, 02:11:00 PM »
The guy just needs to think outside the box.

Isn't that the definition of "phone sex" ?

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #443 on: June 11, 2011, 03:05:02 PM »

(Personally, I can't enough of them.)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #444 on: June 11, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »
I just received an e-mail from Politico that says  Steve Israel , Wasserman-Test and none other than "Jugs" Pelosi herself have called for Weinie Boy to get outta Dodge ... Pronto ! This following the DMs to that 17 yr. old in Delaware ( obviously one of Joe Biden's tender young constituents ) .

How do you think they hooked up?? Biteme gave her his addi.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #445 on: June 11, 2011, 06:45:12 PM »
Poor Wienie. The only support he can muster from Dems is from Rangel. That's pathetic. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #446 on: June 11, 2011, 10:52:33 PM »
This evening's episode of "As The Weiner Rotates" has our erect hero entering some kind of day spa under the guise of a "sex therapy clinic"

LINK to NYPost Story

Gotta love the pic that goes along with the story...Weiner taking his dirty clothes to the laundromat. He looks particularly depressed and miserable. How ironic that a congressman who for years couldn't stand NOT being in front of any available camera or mic now looks like he would rather be anywhere else.

Weiner was home alone this morning. His wife, Huma Abedin, is still traveling in the Africa with her boss, the Secretary of State.

Reporters trailed the Congressman as he left his Ascan Avenue home for the dry cleaners, a stop at an ATM and a brief visit to a local real estate firm.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:35:07 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

« Reply #447 on: June 12, 2011, 03:51:18 AM »
Gotta love the pic that goes along with the story...Weiner taking his dirty clothes to the laundromat. He looks particularly depressed and miserable. How ironic that a congressman who for years couldn't stand NOT being in front of any available camera or mic now looks like he would rather be anywhere else.

Progress!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #448 on: June 12, 2011, 04:48:07 AM »
The only way this could get any better is if Weiner's wife had been named Huga rather than Huma.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #449 on: June 12, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »
The only way this could get any better is if Weiner's wife had been named Huga rather than Huma.

The only thing that would make it great for me is if he got served by the wife on national TV.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #450 on: June 12, 2011, 11:47:06 AM »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #451 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:17 AM »

The only thing that would make it great for me is if he got served by the wife on national TV.

Patience.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #452 on: June 12, 2011, 11:57:39 AM »
Gateway's got pics of Weiner, taken by himself, posing in the mirror at the House gym, semi-nekkid.   ::speechless::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #453 on: June 12, 2011, 12:41:27 PM »

Narcissism must be one of the qualifiers necessary to become a Democrat politician which indicates a specific trait necessary to vote for such a person.   

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #454 on: June 12, 2011, 01:34:30 PM »

Narcissism must be one of the qualifiers necessary to become a Democrat politician which indicates a specific trait necessary to vote for such a person.   

Don't forget to throw in a dash of ugly.  ::evil::
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #455 on: June 12, 2011, 02:39:35 PM »
Stupid and ugly. A difficult combination in today's job market.

Congressman Weineriffic is desperate to hold onto his mealticket for good reasons.

RickZ

« Reply #456 on: June 12, 2011, 02:51:06 PM »
Stupid and ugly. A difficult combination in today's job market.

His answer to the interview question about why he left his last job should be a doozy.  I'm quite sure he'll get one of those 'we'll be getting back to you' responses.

But if he resigns, I do not think he'll get around to looking for a job.  I honestly think he's enough of an arrogant narcissistic sociopath that he'll off himself out of deep depression from the humiliation, including his wife probably suing for divorce.  He has no money now.  Imagine alimony AND child support.  I do not think his ego can take that much negative stress.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #457 on: June 12, 2011, 02:58:07 PM »

He'll cut a deal with Nancy & Co. and secure a job at some Democrat think (Brookings) tank.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2011, 04:52:36 PM »

He'll cut a deal with Nancy & Co. and secure a job at some Democrat think (Brookings) tank.

You are implying or assuming that Weiner is a thinker. Perhaps there is some evidence that he is (scholarly articles, books he's written, impressive addresses made at institutions of higher learning, etc.) but I would be hard pressed to find any myself.

He is Charles Schumer's protege which means that he is light on substance and big on regurgitating talking points and getting in front of the camera and microphone as much as possible. And I'm being generous when I say that he is light on substance. His debating technique largely consists of shouting over top of his opponents and trying to look angry and purposeful.  

It's really hard to imagine what Weiner would do at any think tank, even one for liberals. He would just resort to form and be a glory hogging show pony who would immediately annoy the people there who do the actual work and alienate himself much as he has done in the House. He's not a team player and just doesn't have the talent to run anything. Perhaps the psycho ward that he has checked himself into can help him to work some of these problems out but I would be surprised. You have to want to get better or all of the high dollar psychotherapy in the world is useless.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2011, 06:10:04 PM »
A couple of dozen anti-Weiner protesters had a little get together in front of his office today. Given the media bias it is amazing that this tiny little event even got a mention.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/12/ny-constituents-call-for-weiner-to-resign/

"He's not fit to be our congressman," said Jim Scott, 61, one of about two dozen constituents who rallied in front of Weiner's office in the Kew Gardens section of Queens. "People are sick of him, especially his attitude."

Well, there is no indication he will leave voluntarily so it will be interesting to see if this can hold up (and get worse) before next year's election.