Author Topic: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!  (Read 63427 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: WeinerGate...Weinergeddon!!!
« Reply #480 on: June 12, 2011, 11:41:36 PM »
The guy has no character. Period.

If he did a) he never would have done what he did or b) he would have resigned immediately.

Also, he has no other viable means to earn a living. He's a parasite.

So, that said, I think he'll stay. I don't think he will resign. I don't see how he can.

I think it's funny that his pals in the Democrat leadership are actively working to wall up the door to his office by telling his staff to look for work elsewhere. They must think that they can get him to quit if they make life really sucky for him. Again, I don't think he will.

Yep, it's gonna be another Weiner Week in DC.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #481 on: June 12, 2011, 11:42:24 PM »

Hubris.

A few years from now he will be in all of the psychology textbooks.

I think entire psych textbooks will be written about him.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #482 on: June 12, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »

...the saga of congressman Anthony Weiner's penis and how its picture turned up in cyberspace has crushed one of the Clintons' most cherished acolytes and added a poignant human twist to an otherwise farcical tabloid tale.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/hillary-clinton-takes-weiners-wife-huma-abedin-under-her-wing/story-e6frg6so-1226073923266

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #483 on: June 13, 2011, 12:38:48 AM »
Now here's something that I hadn't considered but it's certainly worthy of consideration:

Now here is where I’m going to enter full speculation territory. I have nothing to support this except that photo and his behavior. It’s speculation, not fact, but I’m going to throw it out there just because I’ve been wondering about it. Have a look at this list:

Extreme mood swings
Increased aggression or irritability
Becomes disrespectful or abusive (verbally and/or physically)
Poor decision making stemming from feelings of invincibility
Becomes secretive and/or starts lying
Withdraws from family members
Depression
Hallucinations
Paranoia

That’s a list of behavioral changes often associated with steroid abuse.

From Verum Serum.

Now you have to admit that that would be an interesting turn of events, for Weiner to have drug abuse added to the charges.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #484 on: June 13, 2011, 12:52:44 AM »

If it is necessary to drug test baseball players it should be necessary to drug test those responsible for this country.  Line 'em up bouys.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #485 on: June 13, 2011, 12:58:32 AM »
And given the fact that Weiner is admittedly guilty, his friends over at the Village Voice are reduced to shooting the messenger because otherwise they wouldn't be able to say anything at all about the only story that seems to attract attention.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #486 on: June 13, 2011, 01:04:41 AM »
I also remember reading somewhere that Weiner's leave of absence might, just might not be strictly legal. There is a procedure for getting a leave of absence from the House but it involves going to the floor and requesting it. Since Weiner will be in sex rehab on Monday morning he won't be there to ask for the leave of absence. Which means...what? I don't think anyone knows.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 01:07:57 AM by trapeze »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #487 on: June 13, 2011, 01:27:16 AM »
I don't know if someone already posted the link to the TMZ page where the latest photos are published. But...as long as we are covering all of the bases here it is.

One of the pics has Weiner completely naked except for a towel that he is holding just in front of his weenie. In each pic he is snapping a shot of himself in a mirror with his Blackberry.

All you can say is, "What a dork."

This is the kind of weird ass behavior that would lead me to believe that he did (does) all kinds of strange sh*t. I would wager that at some point he was probably dressing in Huma's clothes...or that he has a secret wardrobe of latex clothing...or a bizarre collection of sex toys. Maybe he's a toe sucker like Dick Morris. As was said before he held his confessional presser, "Where there's smoke there's fire" and I have to believe there is more to this very creepy guy than some goofy texts and dic pics on Twitter and Facebook.

I don't think that the Republicans could imagine, much less custom order, a more time consuming, narrative swallowing, embarrassing fiasco for the Democrats if they had tried. Yet another validation of the old saying about truth being stranger than fiction.

RickZ

« Reply #488 on: June 13, 2011, 02:38:24 AM »
Now here's something that I hadn't considered but it's certainly worthy of consideration:

Now that is interesting and is definitely food for thought.  Add in the buff body on a 46-year-old and the steroid inference can be made.  Didn't he supposedly shave his legs, too?  Only professional body builders and olympic smimmers do such weird sh*t.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #489 on: June 13, 2011, 02:46:59 AM »
The guy is a classic exhibitionist both on and off the House Floor ,

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #490 on: June 13, 2011, 05:42:49 AM »

Now that is interesting and is definitely food for thought.  Add in the buff body on a 46-year-old and the steroid inference can be made.  Didn't he supposedly shave his legs, too?  Only professional body builders and olympic smimmers do such weird sh*t.

Interesting side bar on the shaved legs.

In the beginning, I thought the leg shaving was the strangest part in the Weiner Saga. I had commented before that I was surprised that the pic showed a guy who apparently shaved his legs. There are legit reasons for power body builders, competitive cyclists and swimmers to shave their legs. For cyclists, road rash from a crash is easier to deal with. Swimmers believe they are more aerodynamic without hair. Body builders want to show off rippled quads and calves. But honestly, a 46 year old Congressman? His obsession with his image in a mirror leads me to one conclusion:

NAR-CIS-SIST
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #491 on: June 13, 2011, 06:10:36 AM »
It just struck me to remember back to the beginning of this. His denials in the face of the truth seems almost psychopathic. "I was hacked! Yeah, that's it!"

Did he REALLY think people were gonna buy that? Did he REALLY think he was gonna be able to keep a lid on his prolific fetish for sending naked pictures of himself to females? He's not retarded, which means he's insane.

Well, every J-School graduate out there lapped that explanation right up.  Every Poli Sci retard at KOS was convinced that it was Breitbart that faked the whole thing.

In a word, yes.  For good reason.  The typical Marxist voter in this country has the IQ of a fruit fly.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #492 on: June 13, 2011, 06:14:05 AM »
And about the new near-wiener pics?

Divinyls - I Touch Myself

This thread is begging for this video!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #493 on: June 13, 2011, 06:18:23 AM »
Little did Pete know, all is needed is a mirror and a camera!

Pictures Of Lily - The Who

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #494 on: June 13, 2011, 07:59:09 AM »
I heard on the radio that some of these neked pics were taken in the HOuse gym.  I guess that must not be used much...

::)

::puke::

Even Debbie Wideassman-Schmutz is asking him to fall on his sword.

His days are numbered.

Plus, I hear something about treatment being mentioned?  Seriously, this dipstick thinks he can play the treatment card and stay in office?  What a joke1  Losers always play that card.  There a big difference between people wanting to change and seeking help and those jackasses we see seek this route as an escape from responsibility!  Screw his treatment, I don't believe him for one nanosecond!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #495 on: June 13, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
Even Debbie Wideassman-Schmutz is asking him to fall on his sword.

Dude!  Careful there.  Words mean things. 

Now I can't get this song out of my head...

Pictures of myself, made my life so wonderful....

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #496 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:48 AM »
But he will NOT resign. He is so vain that he believes he can stick it out.

He makes the black knight from Holy Grail look positively humble by comparison.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #497 on: June 13, 2011, 09:51:12 AM »
Peter Beinart of the Daily Beast doesn't want Weiner to resign. Sez we need new rules for what to do with sex pervs in congress or something.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-06-12/anthony-weiners-holier-than-thou-critics-should-show-humility-compassion/

We need a new rulebook. Credible allegations of nonconsensual sex—the kind of thing Dominique Strauss-Kahn is alleged to have done—are absolutely fair game. But when it comes to adultery and virtual adultery between consenting adults, it's way past time that prominent figures in the media loudly declare that it is none of their business, and they won't join the scrum.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #498 on: June 13, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »
Kind of makes you wonder just what's in Beinart's underwear drawer or under his bed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #499 on: June 13, 2011, 11:31:15 AM »
Heh, now I hear this pathetic bastard wants to take some time off...wow, that's a new trick for a politician!  Nothing says time off like resigning...taxpayers shouldn't have to pay one cent to this moron anymore, but like all selfish bastards, they have to drag us down into the ditch with them!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.