Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

AINO/RINO/E-GOP Scat Does The Chickenscat Thing Again!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Libertas:

--- Quote from: John Florida on December 11, 2018, 02:31:06 PM ---"Congress was heading for a possible shutdown Friday until House and Senate leaders agreed to give themselves a two-week extension to avoid a messy partisan fight immediately after the death of former President George H.W. Bush."

What the hell does this have to with a damned thing?

--- End quote ---

It means a duplicitous ex-President has achieved equal status with a horsesh*t excuse...a new low in American history...sure to be undercut by a couple of the surviving Ex's still sucking wind and taxpayer funds...

::unknowncomic::

Libertas:

--- Quote from: paulh on December 11, 2018, 02:48:51 PM ---I think Trump pretty much shut them up today. I love his open air meetings, they can't lie but they will

--- End quote ---

Fine with me if he kills NAFTA and uses the military to complete the wall, eff those two back-birth demonazi buttheads! 

I would do anything that can help Schumer or Pelosi to suffer a fatal stroke!  They are already so oxygen starved in the head, can't be far off from keeling over!

Die scum, die!    ::whoohoo::

patentlymn:

Here is a link to the meeting.
No new issues here. Pelosi and Schumer said they did not like to debate in front of the press.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/12/11/trump-tells-chuck-and-nanacy-cmon-were-getting-the-wall-built-n2537314
Trump Forces Chuck and Nancy to Debate Him in Front of America, They Didn't Like It

I think the long version is below
https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1072546369951465472

Libertas:
Damn...

...I don't think I could have resisted grabbing those mushy 'ol noggins and bash 'em together!

::angel::

"I don't think we should have a debate in front of the press on this," Pelosi said.

"It's called transparency Nancy," Trump shot back.

President Trump then continued, leading Schumer to later argue the same.

"Let's debate, let's debate in private," he pleaded.

I would not meet them, any of them...in any other way...EVER!!!

They don't like being exposed like this...it shouldn't take a genius to see this is the only way to deal with them!!!

Pandora:
Gunsmith noted that Schumer barely looked at Trump; I saw him look directly at him only once.  What's 'at tell ya?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version