Author Topic: Screw fascists, let them label you outlaw!  (Read 5272 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Screw fascists, let them label you outlaw!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:47:04 AM »
If they come a no-knockin'...time to answer with merry Glock-in'!

https://freebeacon.com/issues/nj-doesnt-say-will-enforce-magazine-confiscation-court-upholds-law/

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 10:00:38 PM »

Leland Moore, a public information officer for the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, refused to answer any questions on how the state planned to deal with gun owners who did not comply with the new law. He would not say if the attorney general has any guidance at all for those who currently own the magazines being targeted, which gun-rights activists have estimated to be up to a million New Jersey residents, or provide any insight about how the state will deal with those who don’t turn in, modify, or destroy their magazines.

"We have no comment," Moore said to multiple inquiries.

When pressed about whether everyone in possession of such magazines would be arrested and prosecuted, he refused to comment. When asked if officers might be sent "door to door" as some critics fear about such confiscation efforts, he refused to comment.

"We've answered your query," Moore said. "We have no comment."

The law does not appear to provide any funding or direction for any sort of additional enforcement efforts beyond normal police activity. There have been no reports of additional mobilization of police forces or any instructions to patrol for the magazines in question. Still, the attorney general's office would not say what tactics or efforts would be used in carrying out the law.

No comment scares the sh!t out of me.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:24:58 PM »
The voters morons in my state passed a anti-gun referendum last November that is almost as bad. Many citizens - myself included - have voiced their contempt for the new law set to take effect next month. I will defend to their deaths my 2nd amendment rights.

We're inching toward the inevitable confrontation....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 08:04:36 AM »
The voters morons in my state passed a anti-gun referendum last November that is almost as bad. Many citizens - myself included - have voiced their contempt for the new law set to take effect next month. I will defend to their deaths my 2nd amendment rights.

We're inching toward the inevitable confrontation....

Aye, and like The Founders, our response will be the same.

PS - Gotta find these magazines!  Art and functionality, I like!

:D

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 01:02:06 PM »

Leland Moore, a public information officer for the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, refused to answer any questions on how the state planned to deal with gun owners who did not comply with the new law. He would not say if the attorney general has any guidance at all for those who currently own the magazines being targeted, which gun-rights activists have estimated to be up to a million New Jersey residents, or provide any insight about how the state will deal with those who don’t turn in, modify, or destroy their magazines.

When pressed about whether everyone in possession of such magazines would be arrested and prosecuted, he refused to comment. When asked if officers might be sent "door to door" as some critics fear about such confiscation efforts, he refused to comment.

The law does not appear to provide any funding or direction for any sort of additional enforcement efforts beyond normal police activity. There have been no reports of additional mobilization of police forces or any instructions to patrol for the magazines in question. Still, the attorney general's office would not say what tactics or efforts would be used in carrying out the law.

Don't know if you're here in NJ but I'm now a felon.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 08:10:56 PM »

Don't know if you're here in NJ but I'm now a felon.

Thought you lost those in a tragic luggage loss when that box fell off the roof of your car on a cross country trip last year?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 09:24:56 AM »
What is that officer? My Magazine is illegal? Oh sorry about that
Here let me empty it and then I will give it to you.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 11:41:28 AM »
Heh.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2018, 05:28:31 PM »
Why is it, that only liberals get courts to block a law from going into affect?   The NRA should be getting a order blocking this law. 

They do need to start shopping for a friendly judge and get an injunction.  They actually have a case.....  This is something we need to be using from their toolbox. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2018, 09:50:44 AM »
NRA will use it for fund raising and little else...not like they are confiscating actual firearms I guess is their argument...

It's how incrementalism leads to fascism...though they don't believe it...yet...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 07:41:18 AM »
https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/foia-request-confirms-zero-standard-capacity-magazines-turned-in-to-nj-state-police/#axzz5lRzqFPAF

Bless those New Jersian's...no voluntary surrender noted...

OK statists...goon-time or what?!  Your move!

We the People, are prepared...

;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 11:47:18 AM by Libertas »