Author Topic: Dear God, please get us out of these Hellholes!!!  (Read 82663 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Dear God, please get us out of these Hellholes!!!
« on: December 07, 2018, 08:06:40 AM »
Tired of losing anybody in crapholes like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria...fricken Africa.  So tired... 

https://www.stripes.com/news/army-ranger-dog-who-died-in-afghanistan-saved-soldiers-lives-1.559190
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Dear God, please get us out of these Hellholes!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 10:22:58 AM »
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/green-beret-charged-murder-suspected-taliban-bombmaker/story?id=59825579

A former U.S. Army Green Beret has been charged with the 2010 murder of a man he suspected of being a Taliban bomb maker.

The charges follow multiple investigations of Major Matthew Golsteyn's role in the man's death that he once admitted to Fox News during a 2016 interview.

"Major Matthew Golsteyn's immediate commander has determined that sufficient evidence exists to warrant the preferral of charges against him," said Lt. Col. Loren Bymer, a spokesman for U.S. Army Special Operations Command.

"Major Golsteyn has been charged with the murder of an Afghan male during his 2010 deployment to Afghanistan," he continued.

He's charged with "premeditated murder", for cryin' out loud!  Of a Taliban!  In a war zone!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 10:35:02 AM »
...this "immediate commander" is an effing moron sorely in need of an immediate fragging!   ::pullhair::

GTFO, only way to prevent any and all stupidity is to G T F O !

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 12:52:24 PM »
...this "immediate commander" is an effing moron sorely in need of an immediate fragging!   ::pullhair::

GTFO, only way to prevent any and all stupidity is to G T F O !

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »
It is good that we are not alone in our view of this case...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39390/trump-pledges-review-case-former-green-beret-joseph-curl

...hopefully he nips this insanity.  Oh, and get his Silver Star and SF tab reinstated for frick sake!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 03:22:14 PM »
Not the only one ....

https://www.newsmax.com/bernardkerik/us-navy-eddie-gallagher/2018/12/03/id/892926/

... Gallagher, a married father of three, is accused of killing an ISIS fighter in Mosul, Iraq, in 2017, who by all accounts was the sole survivor of a group of about 50 terrorists that were killed by Iraqi and U.S. forces. When found, this fighter had been shot several times and was bleeding badly from a severed artery, and had little chance of survival.

The government’s crime theory is that Gallagher stabbed the terrorist, killing him. However, reports from the Navy Times and numerous other sources have not only cast doubts as to those charges, but reek of an internal mutiny by Gallagher’s subordinates, and an overzealous prosecution that has suppressed exonerating statements, ignored exculpatory evidence, and common sense and logic.

.... An Iraqi Col. Issa Kadhim reportedly saw SEAL medics, lead by Gallagher, attempting to save the terrorist’s life, in hopes of interrogating him, and did not see Gallagher attack the terrorist.

Both men were adamant to NCIS that Gallagher only tried to save the ISIS fighter who died of his injuries and not at the hand of Gallagher, yet this has been completely ignored because it did not fit in the prosecutor’s ‘crime theory.’

The charges and details concerning the government’s allegations just don’t add up.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 03:46:25 PM »
This is OT, not related to this case, but related to getting u out of hellholes.

The Duran.  They are often critical of the US and the EU in foreign policy. Best foreign news analysis I have found for their regions. Refreshing. Very educated (historically) guys.  Biased toward the idea that countries act in their own interests and often should.

OK, this is VERY long. I had it on today, live chat episode 17.  It is very high quality IMO. There are 4 guys, all Anglos/US(?), two located in Russia, one in Britain, and one in Cyprus I think.  I think this comes in an audio  podcast version.

Mostly international affairs, from Britain to Europe to the Balkans to the Middle East to Russia. Very different from what you hear in the US, often critical of the US foreign policy, if the US even has one.

Around 1:05:00 they talk abour Kosovo and Serbia.
About 1:15:00 to 1:26:00 Syria is discussed in detail. A 'three way Mexican standoff.'  Worth listening.
1:40:00 trade with Russia history after USSR, how it almost ruined the country. Good.
1:46:00 They club Trudeau like a baby seal for kidnapping the Chinese business woman. Brutal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-4ucwsC-24
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 07:59:39 AM »
Not the only one ....

https://www.newsmax.com/bernardkerik/us-navy-eddie-gallagher/2018/12/03/id/892926/

... Gallagher, a married father of three, is accused of killing an ISIS fighter in Mosul, Iraq, in 2017, who by all accounts was the sole survivor of a group of about 50 terrorists that were killed by Iraqi and U.S. forces. When found, this fighter had been shot several times and was bleeding badly from a severed artery, and had little chance of survival.

The government’s crime theory is that Gallagher stabbed the terrorist, killing him. However, reports from the Navy Times and numerous other sources have not only cast doubts as to those charges, but reek of an internal mutiny by Gallagher’s subordinates, and an overzealous prosecution that has suppressed exonerating statements, ignored exculpatory evidence, and common sense and logic.

.... An Iraqi Col. Issa Kadhim reportedly saw SEAL medics, lead by Gallagher, attempting to save the terrorist’s life, in hopes of interrogating him, and did not see Gallagher attack the terrorist.

Both men were adamant to NCIS that Gallagher only tried to save the ISIS fighter who died of his injuries and not at the hand of Gallagher, yet this has been completely ignored because it did not fit in the prosecutor’s ‘crime theory.’

The charges and details concerning the government’s allegations just don’t add up.

I swear...this stuff enrages me to no end...who the Hell are these criminally insane sonsofbitches railroading this guy?!  I want fricken names!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 07:34:23 AM »
Gallagher found not guilty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7206793/Edward-Gallagher-NOT-GUILTY-murder.html

Of course we need to go outside US FakeNews to get this news...I suppose progs and Al Jizzeera are in tears.  Good!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 10:29:31 AM »
So glad to have heard that.  What now happens to those who lied?  Anything?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 11:33:49 AM »
I think any fibbers might have some sort of action coming.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2019, 12:10:47 PM »
So glad to have heard that.  What now happens to those who lied?  Anything?

If there's any justice in this old world they'll never get another sound night's sleep...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2019, 11:12:02 AM »
https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/Navy-SEAL-platoon-kicked-out-of-Iraq-for-drinking-14124686.php

Fits in this thread...

GTFO Iraq.  I don't care if the drank, fornicated and wiped their ass with koran pages!  Shouldn't be there any longer anyway.

Let the locals handle their own sh*t now!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2019, 12:14:51 PM »
 ::laughonfloor::Damn if they did this when I was in Nam it wouldn't have lasted so long.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2019, 01:10:05 PM »
Charlie don't surf...

Akbar don't do anything...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2019, 07:11:23 AM »
The WaPo crap would have NEVER come out during DuhWun's illegitimate reign of error!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2019/12/13/essential-documents-afghanistan-papers/?arc404=true

It's all total BS anyway...the people writing this and pimping this are the same people who were fat, stupid and lazy enough to support people who throw money at inner-city beggars like it will  change behavior from begging and stealing to something else then act outraged when money is wasted on similar money-drops in foreign lands...the same people who support funding the stupidest projects imaginable here and ridicule hand-washing projects in the sandbox, the same people who pretend corruption and greed do not consume their ideological leaders just as much as it does warlords and elders in Middle-Eastern nations...the same people who support nation-building and exporting dumbocracy to alien lands where nothing but myopic tribalism as reigned since time began.  And people like Ron Paul exclaim "I told you so" while denying his surrender-first brand of isolationism doesn't invite foreign intrigue and for idjits in the GoebbelsMedia to ignore not just the UniParty role in the perpetuation of the DeepState that runs the show but their own complicity in it as part of that cabal...because really all their meme is W started it, their DearLeader got stuck with it and Trump loves it.

There is only one process to deal with syhthole's and the rabble that starts trouble with us:

1.  Kill those most responsible for messing with us.
2.  Warn them not to piss us off again or else.
3.  Leave and ignore the shythole.
4.  Anybody in the shythole piss us off repeat these steps...no seemingly permanent presence!  Go in, take care of business, GTFO!

Avoids nation building, avoids dealing with corrupt backward societies, stupid wasted efforts and lives, avoids being sucked into stupid while sending the message to leave us the hell alone.

WaPo isn't a hero...saying they are hero is like saying Goebbels is a hero.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 08:23:42 AM »
The WaPo crap would have NEVER come out during DuhWun's illegitimate reign of error!

Isn't it strange when my first reaction to reading this is that our primary enemy here is not the ragheads but Wapo?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2019, 08:35:45 AM »

Isn't it strange when my first reaction to reading this is that our primary enemy here is not the ragheads but Wapo?

Not strange at all to me...enemies closer to home should be easier to get at...less travel and hassle involved...   :D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2019, 10:04:54 AM »
Eggzactly.

Throughout history how many times has it been the lone assassin and not the phalanx of soldiers that take down a leader?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2019, 11:58:38 AM »
Eggzactly.

Throughout history how many times has it been the lone assassin and not the phalanx of soldiers that take down a leader?

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 .. .. ..

OK this could take a while