Author Topic: Illegitimate Biden-Harris Regime Schemes with ChiComs and Mahdi-crazed Persians  (Read 547 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/iran-china-caught-red-handed-illicit-oil-transfer-indonesia

Won't have to sneak around now...just send crackhead Hunter over there and reinstitute Obama Nukes for Iran deal and then off to Beijing for that tweaker to submit Amerika to Xi and celebrate with underage hookers and with any luck a fatal OD.

It's a nightmare world about to get darker...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The ride that never ends.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/iran-china-caught-red-handed-illicit-oil-transfer-indonesia

Won't have to sneak around now...just send crackhead Hunter over there and reinstitute Obama Nukes for Iran deal and then off to Beijing for that tweaker to submit Amerika to Xi and celebrate with underage hookers and with any luck a fatal OD.

It's a nightmare world about to get darker...

I don't like the US sanctions on VE. IMO leave them alone. Less sure about Iran.
BUT for a bit of history ...
Italy invaded Ethiopia in the 1930s I believe. The League of Nations agreed to boycott Italy ore some such. No sale of oil to Italy in any case.  Some writer, maybe Arthur Koestler, wrote about his sock as seeing oil tankers from USSR entering an  Italian harbor. The embargo meant higher oil prices..... USSR was a member then.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The Communist/DeepState Cabal is naturally blaming the belligerent Trump for angering the Chi-Com dragon...when in truth they were arming the living sh!t out of themselves and going balls-out on their string-of-pearls plan since the Halfrican Marxist Muslim Bi-sexual regime began his reign of appeasement, capitulation and non-stop humiliation of American Exceptionalism terror campaign...and now JoeFraud's Team Depends is keeping in place the sanctions of the eeeeeeeevil Trump.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/how-avoid-unthinkable-us-china-summit-alaska-will-take-explosive-taiwan-issue

And I fully expect these JoeFraud State clowns and Austin's tranny-troops to dick this up one way or multiple ways...

Bottom line - If I was Taiwan I would expect to be sold off as a trophy by JoeFraud's Americommies or just plain abandonded.

If y'all had any sense you would get nukes as fast as you can any way you can.

And Japan and South Korea...y'all ought to be getting really jittery about now...cause you'll be next on the Chi-Com dragons dinner plate...and I wouldn't expect much from JoeFraud Americommies but some early token resistance followed by a full evacuation and retreat of forces and a hasty "sorry!" waved as the ships and planes disappear over the eastern horizon.

Welcome to the end my friends...this is the era of betrayal, suffering and deprivation...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 01:10:12 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Is the first painful Biden Bungle about to commence?

The intentions of the Chi-Com's has been known a long damn time, the Trump Administration wisely got some coastal defense weapon sales released last fall and brilliantly dumped the stupid one-China surrender BS...leaving the fraudulent ChinaJoe Regime to own 100% of the failure to defend Taiwan debacle and send the western Pacific Rim into a panic.

China is readying itself for American and Japanese involvement in any Taiwan Strait conflict, with recent warplane exercises around the island aimed at displaying its ability to isolate Taiwan from potential support, according to analysts in Beijing and Taipei.

After 10 People's Liberation Army aircraft, including fighter jets and reconnaissance planes, flew sorties into Taiwan's air defense identification zone on Monday, a senior defense official in Taipei noted the "offensive posture" of the military exercise. Deputy Defense Minister Chang Che-ping described the waves of Chinese aircraft as part of a naval and air force "joint operation."

The gesture by Beijing was notable for its pincer-like flight pattern around Taiwan after the Japanese defense ministry reported two additional PLA warplanes crossing the East China Sea and Miyako Strait between the Japanese-controlled islands. One of the aircraft then headed southwest before turning north to fly parallel to Taiwan's eastern coastline.

https://www.newsweek.com/chinas-military-preparing-us-intervention-taiwan-strait-1579788

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExpIdxKU8AAqA5s?format=jpg&name=medium

When it comes, I fully expect JoeFraud to pork this up royally...and chances are he'll jump at the chance to cut & run on expected "advice from Pentagon leaders" of the Austin woke variety who see no benefit in coming to the aid of free Chinese threated by Communist Chinese.  No doubt there will be harsh words about threatening Japan and South Korea...which won't be worth much to those nations as token resistance will be offered only so far as the loses dictate and evacuations allow.  And China will seal it's disputed annexation of Philippine islands and not lose sleep over betraying yet another one-time ally.

The Communist Dragon is coming...and JoeFraud will do nothing.