Author Topic: The Progressive War Against our Founding Christian tradition continues  (Read 23402 times)

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: The Progressive War Against our Founding Christian tradition continues
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2022, 05:52:50 AM »
Town across the river, Easton PA, changed their annual Easter egg hunt to the EGG Hunt because of ONE complaint.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2022, 08:11:13 AM »
Just means they were looking for an excuse...

Easter is a time of joy...the evil always hate that...

People should kick their Joy-killers to the curb...or find a new town...or just defy them with a private effort...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2022, 11:24:19 AM »
Reminds me. I just started re-reading my favorite childhood book. Silver Chief Dog of the North. Not seen much today.
It starts off with a wolf pack taking down a moose. It is appropriate for reading in late grade school perhaps. About a wolf husky mix trained by a RCMP guy in the north as a sled dog. He tracks down a criminal. Not PC because the criminal is a "half breed", French-Indian.  There are abridged versions. O'Brien wrote the original. He was from Duluth MN originally. The reviews below tell the reception. There are 4 books in the series.

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Chief-North-Jack-OBrien/dp/B000QJTZ8I/ref=sr_1_1?hvadid=78271536353531&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=silver+chief+dog+of+the+north&qid=1650126035&s=books&sr=1-1

« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 11:35:12 AM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Rupert Murdoch's granddaughter just got married; the above is a pic of her bridesmaids.   ::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Not a man in the bunch to school these morons....

https://youtu.be/U2YVyLLKRHw

Online paulh

• Established Member
And no bras on all four ::speechless::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
And no bras on all four ::speechless::

Some women hate them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
Yeah, wife does but she's 81 and earned it ::bows::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, I don't have a problem with that...I like boxers over briefs...and commando over boxers...   ::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Rupert Murdoch's granddaughter just got married; the above is a pic of her bridesmaids.   ::saywhat::

Plus, the bride's own mother wore white to the wedding.  Nobody is supposed to wear white to a wedding except the bride.

/call me old-fashioned .... I guess stuff like that no longer applies as males are wearing dresses now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Plus, the bride's own mother wore white to the wedding.  Nobody is supposed to wear white to a wedding except the bride.

/call me old-fashioned .... I guess stuff like that no longer applies as males are wearing dresses now.

::facepalm::

Hell...handbasket...

Smack a Cultural Marxist...HARD!

Oh, and...you wanna wear a dress?  Remove the nozzle!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Ben does a good job...

https://youtu.be/iM5r0S6sbnc

Facts and reality...are stubborn things...

H/T-WZ

Using cultural warfare to destroy non-apostate Christianity and destroy all morals as a means to bully the population into Godless mindless servitude and professionals surrendering ethics and the scientific method to advance it reeks of desperation and political chicanery.

They should be denounced, ridiculed and ostracized...or the contamination and the extinction of the species is certain.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This bathsyt-crazy Berzerkley bozo illustrates the ridiculous and maliciousness behind your cultural Marxist POS...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/california-law-professor-senator-clash-over-whether-men-can-get-pregnant

These assholes DO NOT get to decide things for other people, THAT is doing VIOLENCE upon the unwilling!  It WILL NOT be tolerated!

Plus, attack them!!!

Heterophobe!

Anti-breeder!

Biological gender denier!

Groomer!

Pervert!

Christian-hater!

Demonically possessed!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is interesting. 

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2022/july/i-can-only-imagine-director-andy-erwin-applauds-chris-pratt-for-standing-for-jesus

I believe such a distinction is logic when so many "institutions" become corrupt...become apostate...

Being "religious" isn't necessarily "belief" just like merely attending church & tithing doesn't make you a Christian.

The early "church" was not organized, structured and have a cover charge...it was people with faith or seeking faith meeting together, taught by a Disciple of Jesus, or a someone empowered by God...

It IMO employed the KISS principle wonderfully and IMO is closer to what a "church" should embody in form and practice...to keep things centered on belief in Jesus Christ and live as He taught us to live.

The Cultural Marxists and sundry anti-Christian leftist/anarchist tribes along with apostate "religious" leaders are advancing Satanic Secularism and Moloch States globally.

Literally, the war of Good vs Evil is real.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 08:39:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
H/T-WZ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://twitter.com/AmericaFASU/status/1549096202913947648

Sadly, this sorry game could go on quite a while...   ::gaah::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2022, 09:50:11 AM »
https://nsjonline.com/article/2022/08/parent-discovers-unpublished-4-h-policy-bunking-by-gender-identity-at-overnight-camps/

The whole thing needs to be read.

A friend and his daughter just had a big argument because he wouldn't sign a paper giving his permission to accommodate this "policy".

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2022, 10:29:25 PM »
https://nsjonline.com/article/2022/08/parent-discovers-unpublished-4-h-policy-bunking-by-gender-identity-at-overnight-camps/

The whole thing needs to be read.

A friend and his daughter just had a big argument because he wouldn't sign a paper giving his permission to accommodate this "policy".

“Mr. Yoder informed me that there was no plan to announce this policy,” Brinson said. “Furthermore, he said, they were not allowed to publish this policy due to the federal funds that they received.”

Pure unadulterated bullsh*t.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2022, 02:17:41 PM »
I had some talking heads on in back ground. They reported on some Russia-China agreement that opposed the WEF goals They had some Putin quote on about upholding traditional values. OK, call it propaganda if you want but it is their official position. Putin is not afraid to utter the words. What is the official US position?

I remember when the Russians were Godless communists or at least called that.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 07:39:42 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown