Author Topic: This terrorist darling of the MFM and the Leftists needs to be destroyed!  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.apnews.com/459a3d6e25bd4bcdacc7fc3c7db627b7

And seeing those hate-filled psychotic morons on the street and the simpering self-loathing white libs from the ACLU defending this scum make me ill.  They should all be run over by a streamroller.  I suppose a GoFundMe for that is a no-no eh?  Too bad...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: This terrorist darling of the MFM and the Leftists needs to be destroyed!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 01:22:06 PM »
See my avatar don't you, I'll keep it til this bastard is DEAD

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 01:29:30 PM »
See my avatar don't you, I'll keep it til this bastard is DEAD

So say we all!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 01:37:25 PM »
BTW, Smerconish wrote that book, he was Maureens lawyer during the trial and a host on WCAU. Then he endorsed the "blackmagic negro"and I sent back all of his books to him care of WCAU except this one.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 02:01:41 PM »
Really?  Did not know that.  Had to look it up...

After supporting only Republican presidential candidates for three decades, Smerconish publicly broke with the GOP and endorsed Barack Obama for president on October 19, 2008.[3][4] In a 2,000 word essay for Salon titled "Why this lifelong Republican may vote for Obama," citing the Republican Party's failure to capture Osama bin Laden after seven years of war, he wrote, "All of this drives me bat-sh*t, and it just might drive me into the Obama camp. That’d be quite a departure."

He has urged the Republican Party to pursue "moderation on social issues in order to advance a suburban agenda for the GOP."[5] Writing a 2010 op-ed for The Washington Post titled "On cable TV and talk radio, a push toward polarization," Smerconish said, "Buying gas or groceries or attending back-to-school nights, I speak to people for whom the issues are a mixed bag; they are liberal on some, conservative on others, middle of the road on the rest. But politicians don't take their cues from those people. No, politicians emulate the world of punditry."

On February 21, 2010, he announced in a newspaper column that he had left the Republican Party.[6] Discussing Smerconish's move to the middle, Manuel Roig-Franzia of The Washington Post wrote, "It may be conventional wisdom that the only way to truly succeed in the world of talk is to occupy one of the poles. But Smerconish is betting his career that there’s a great untapped center."

https://infogalactic.com/info/Michael_Smerconish

Move to the middle...

::facepalm::

I guess he is saying he is OK with people being stupid if people want to be stupid, and do stupid things and give power to other stupid people...it is not his role to get in the way of that stupidity.

Brilliant.

/

At least his book supported Faulkner.  As for the rest...poor dumb bastard sold himself out.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 02:06:42 PM »
Yeah, he did. Always thought he was a great interviewer and still do but like you said he sold out. He's part of that "no Labels" bullsh*t

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 07:00:37 AM »
Cop killers have always attracted the garbage of the left.  Just ask Minnesota's bestest and brightest, Keith Ellison.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 01:08:46 PM »
Cop killers have always attracted the garbage of the left.  Just ask Minnesota's bestest and brightest, Keith Ellison.

Perfect AG for MN, eh?