Author Topic: Is The Dark Overlord threat actually a False Flag DeepState Fundraiser?  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/9-11-attacks-september-11-attack-hackers-threaten-to-reveal-secret-data-linked-to-9-11-attacks-1971754

I am willing to be convinced it isn't...but this seems like total BS shakedown to me.  I mean it should be a no-brainer that a legitimate anti-statist hacking outfit would be more interested and more inclined to release such information if it proved damaging to statists than to dangle it out there for a payoff, right?   And to be clear, the hacking group should be talking to the puppetmasters not the puppets...so to me this seems like a fundraiser not for a noble anti-statist outfit...but for the enemy they presume to fight.  What better way to fund dangerous illegal activities than extorting OPM and washing it through BTC?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Is The Dark Overlord threat actually a False Flag DeepState Fundraiser?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:51:43 AM »
blah blah blah. OBL took claim for it and bragged it was more successful than he could have imagined.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 04:01:07 PM »
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/9-11-attacks-september-11-attack-hackers-threaten-to-reveal-secret-data-linked-to-9-11-attacks-1971754

I am willing to be convinced it isn't...but this seems like total BS shakedown to me.  I mean it should be a no-brainer that a legitimate anti-statist hacking outfit would be more interested and more inclined to release such information if it proved damaging to statists than to dangle it out there for a payoff, right?   And to be clear, the hacking group should be talking to the puppetmasters not the puppets...so to me this seems like a fundraiser not for a noble anti-statist outfit...but for the enemy they presume to fight.  What better way to fund dangerous illegal activities than extorting OPM and washing it through BTC?

It looks like bull to me.  I see somebody trying to get street creds even if nobody ever pays they are free to claim that they got paid bit coin is the blind that nobody can prove or disprove.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 06:45:26 AM »

It looks like bull to me.  I see somebody trying to get street creds even if nobody ever pays they are free to claim that they got paid bit coin is the blind that nobody can prove or disprove.

There is that possibility...but their acumen could be easily tested...a series of requests in increasing difficulty would shake it out.  Naturally my skepticism leans toward statist neerdowells...and even if this is a genuine independent contractor...they could still be getting played by the DeepState on this.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.