Topics > General Board

This is bull!!

(1/3) > >>

John Florida:
Tucker Carlson Loses Another Sponsor After Comments About Immigration, High-Paying Women

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/tucker-carlson-loses-another-sponsor-after-comments-about-immigration-high-paying-women/ar-BBRY0qS?li=BBnb7Kz

I sent them a blistering email!!

John Florida:
bump

Alphabet Soup:
"I can't boycott an establishment that I don't patronize"

My folks liked Red Lobster but I never did. I haven't visited one for quite a few years now, so it would be an empty gesture to say "they're off my list".

Maybe I'll dine n dash them ;'}

ToddF:
It's hard to get excited about a place I haven't stepped in in 30+ years.  Especially after living in a couple of places with awesome seafood at reasonable prices.

Libertas:
It might be different in places on the coast where fresh seafood is readily available...in the frozen tundra there are few places to get lobster, crab etc...I have no problem telling RL to KMA...I can always go to Joe's Crab Shack (even if a bit overpriced) or just do what I normally do and order that stuff online and cook it my damn self!

And once again this crap highlights my extreme frustration on those on our side or nominally on our side...we are the productive, the employed and self-sufficient...if we decide to withhold our money and our consent on a massive range of things we could bring all these fothermuckers down!

What in the farking heck are we waiting for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version