Author Topic: This is bull!!  (Read 3116 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
This is bull!!
« on: January 08, 2019, 05:18:28 PM »
Tucker Carlson Loses Another Sponsor After Comments About Immigration, High-Paying Women

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/tucker-carlson-loses-another-sponsor-after-comments-about-immigration-high-paying-women/ar-BBRY0qS?li=BBnb7Kz

I sent them a blistering email!!

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
Re: This is bull!!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:39:05 PM »
bump
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 11:17:11 PM »
"I can't boycott an establishment that I don't patronize"

My folks liked Red Lobster but I never did. I haven't visited one for quite a few years now, so it would be an empty gesture to say "they're off my list".

Maybe I'll dine n dash them ;'}

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 06:05:51 AM »
It's hard to get excited about a place I haven't stepped in in 30+ years.  Especially after living in a couple of places with awesome seafood at reasonable prices.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 07:25:40 AM »
It might be different in places on the coast where fresh seafood is readily available...in the frozen tundra there are few places to get lobster, crab etc...I have no problem telling RL to KMA...I can always go to Joe's Crab Shack (even if a bit overpriced) or just do what I normally do and order that stuff online and cook it my damn self!

And once again this crap highlights my extreme frustration on those on our side or nominally on our side...we are the productive, the employed and self-sufficient...if we decide to withhold our money and our consent on a massive range of things we could bring all these fothermuckers down!

What in the farking heck are we waiting for?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 08:20:17 AM »
This will be the most effective way they will get people off the air.  Tucker, in recent months, more so than ever before is telling every one in very plain terms what is really going on. I realize that Fox in general only provides a certain percentage of the real truth, but people like Lou Dobbs and Tucker are being more truthful than I ever thought I would hear.  I fear their days are numbered.

I knew when elected that Trump could not save this country.  I do support him and have been surprised at how much he has accomplished even with traitors all around him.  However, I did not think that the progressive takeover would be accelerated as it has in the last two years. I wish I could see something that could stop this but I see nothing.  Even when Q surfaced, I thought maybe there is a chance.  But the progressives have just too much power.  I fear for our future.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 09:57:09 AM »
  When did we become boy scouts they have no idea if we eat there or no send an email.   Red lobster isn't what needs a slap it the trash that starts this crap that thinks they rule the world./
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 10:32:41 AM »
I sent an email.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 11:42:34 AM »
"I can't boycott an establishment that I don't patronize"

Living on the Gulf Coast with abundant seafood, Red Lobster didn't last long. Same for Cap'n D's fast food fish.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 01:47:29 PM »
  When did we become boy scouts they have no idea if we eat there or no send an email.   Red lobster isn't what needs a slap it the trash that starts this crap that thinks they rule the world./

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 01:53:28 PM »
Over priced and bad food. I never liked seafood much, living in the midwest.

Decades ago I sometimes worked in New England. After eating real sea food I liked Red Lobster even less.  In NE they had "fish chowder." I think they hosed down the floor of the processing plant and called it fish chowder. That was better than anything in the red lobster.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 03:06:16 PM »
Over priced and bad food. I never liked seafood much, living in the midwest.

Decades ago I sometimes worked in New England. After eating real sea food I liked Red Lobster even less.  In NE they had "fish chowder." I think they hosed down the floor of the processing plant and called it fish chowder. That was better than anything in the red lobster.

I haven't been near a Red Lobster in at least 3 decades...garbage then, garbage now. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 06:13:04 PM »

So be prepared and send an email     ::hysterical::
 Filippo Mazzie