Author Topic: The Nauseating Return of Malevolent Mitt  (Read 1125 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
The Nauseating Return of Malevolent Mitt
« on: January 10, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »
   It puzzles me why everyone is so shocked that Mitt Romney came out of the starting gate bashing President Trump.  Anyone who heard his infamous attack on then candidate Donald Trump during the 2016 Republican primaries should not have been surprised.

https://selfreliancecentral.com/2019/01/08/the-nauseating-return-of-malevolent-mitt/?utm_source=190108SRCAMFAXONFIREARMS1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=190108SRCAMFAXONFIREARMS1
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Nauseating Return of Malevolent Mitt
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 07:07:05 PM »

Tucker Carlson had a great 15 minute monologue. maybe his best ever. In the first couple minutes he trashes Romney.  In his book The Great Deformation, David Stockman wipes the floor with Romney. The book is a great contrarian view, mostly about fiscal governance of the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSuQ-AyiicA
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Nauseating Return of Malevolent Mitt
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 07:20:05 AM »
This moron really did sell his soul to the Devil...he's jockeying to be the new McCain, the turncoat Establishment hack that will be on all the Goebbels Media talk shows because he will trash Trump at every opportunity and give credibility to the batshyt crazy extremism of the Left.

He should be shunned, boycotted, filibustered, jeered...and if people had any sense whatsoever run that son of a bitch out on a rail!

A-hole is dead to me...and will be treated accordingly.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.