Author Topic: Totalitarian America via Mass Psychosis-Menticide via waves of Fear & Isolation  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Went to a Dr. appointment today; it felt like a prison, with masks and mask mandate/social distancing signs everywhere.  I was issued a mask at the door to the building and held it as I got on the elevator.  An old man got on after me, ordered me to put on my mask and when I told him to mind his own business, he stepped out, preventing the door from closing and repeated 'put on your mask'.  I then stepped out under his outstretched arm to wait for the next elevator and as I did he called me a bitch and bellowed to "wake up".

The masking ......... HAS TO STOP!  The mandates HAVE TO STOP because people have lost what little minds they had.

The entire charade has become an exercise in coercing as many people as possible to engage in behavior that they believe in their core makes no sense and does no good. Get enough people to go along with behavior that make no sense to them; runs counter to their nature; even repulses them; and it’s just a hop, skip, and a jump to telling them that genocide is really the best way to ensure the future.

Cue the purposely ignorant bleating of the "it can never happen here" mantra of the weak-minded fools...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This guy going to city councils and school boards doing this...brilliant!

https://youtu.be/DXsQD_5JF8c

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Life would be a lot nicer, peaceful and prosperous...if the machinations of despots and Quislings were aborted on first sight...

Alas, here we are, slugging through an endless stream of oppression and persecution, lies and endless menticide...

Quislings, like this Raffensperger POS in GA who has now added hiring Salesforce to manage voter rolls...one of many traitors following the Satanic orders of Schwab's WEF and his demonic minions!

We, like most nations in the world, are overrun with traitors...and we cannot afford to concern ourselves with other nations as long as ours is dominated with evil despotic traitors.

It is beyond frustrating understanding just WTF it takes to wake decent people up and take action on every front...and I despair we've passed "too late"...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This fits the menticide agenda...

https://youtu.be/lKeGZqGZREA

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This certainly fits here...and, while not recommended for early morning reading (I did it anyway) it should be noted that reading it at anytime is going to influence your attitude.

It is long but worth it.

https://barsoom.substack.com/p/political-conflict-in-the-age-of

I think this may be one of the best lines in there, certainly memorable for me...even though more than this snippet rings true to me...

Now put the political context aside for a moment and consider Ted Gioia’s The State of the Culture, 2024. Gioia makes the point that traditional entertainment media has been eaten by Big Social. People aren’t reading books or watching movies anymore, and that shows in the negative growth the legacy media giants have been dealing with for years now. Instead, people are glued to their phones, scrolling through infinite timelines that feed their attention the endless little hits of micro-rewards that nucleate the dopamine doom loop.

Later on we get the term "doomscroll" for the numbed minions.

I'm not forgetting that anytime soon!  NPC's with their faces stuck into their phones is all too ubiquitous in modern society.  I reckon when the SHTF and the grid goes out we won't have to worry about that so much...what a shock it will be for the harmfully addicted though...

After reading it I feel like my once natural skepticism and resentment was running down and it just got a recharge.  Whew, thanks!

Also, fear not, it does get a little brighter at the end. 

PS - Hope we aren't just goats in an echo-chamber...and their killer-drones are loosed yet...  Explains why it feels like living under occupation too many days... ::cussing::

Escape the silos!

Will be fun to see how AI evolves...the catch-22 mentioned will be hard to avoid.

And hopefully, flexibility, humor, individualism, awareness, perseverance and faith will see us through.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Naturally, the mouthpiece of the weaponized DOJ and corurpt FBI Amerikan KGB acts like a swooning mistress for the DeepState...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/unreal-nyt-article-praises-deep-state-blasts-trump/

...whores gotta whore...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero