Author Topic: So this is why the Fedcoats have such a jones for Assange  (Read 9101 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: So this is why the Fedcoats have such a jones for Assange
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2019, 07:10:52 AM »
I seriously doubt Assange himself was needed to crack anything, he was the distributor of other people's work...if the gelding Manning is the source of that allegation I have zero confidence in it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2020, 07:28:17 AM »
As stated previously and often I have issues with Manning...Assange is the messenger...and where the message can be authenticated the information should stand on its own merit and be heeded.

Naturally I do not agree with everything as presented here...but this is a pretty humorous take on SOP in the globalist cabal -

https://twitter.com/thejuicemedia/status/1231810876979601408

Top scores for production value.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2020, 01:40:54 PM »
  Assange is a distributer .  I think that if he is brought here he will blow the this thing wide open.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2020, 04:59:47 PM »

The feds want to drag this out and have Assange die in prison before any trial.
The Duran guys have talked about the British farce hearing for extradition.
One of them is a British attorney and knows this stuff.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2020, 07:07:02 AM »
There has been some indications they have not been patient to merely see him expire in prison...I don't think there is a chance of a living Assange of sound mind testifying in any courtroom...they will outright drop a JDAM on his ass no matter where he is and not give a tinkers damn of the collateral damage.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2020, 06:18:59 PM »
There has been some indications they have not been patient to merely see him expire in prison...I don't think there is a chance of a living Assange of sound mind testifying in any courtroom...they will outright drop a JDAM on his ass no matter where he is and not give a tinkers damn of the collateral damage.

The Clintons will just add his name to the dead list and never leave home.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2020, 12:10:05 PM »

The Clintons will just add his name to the dead list and never leave home.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2020, 06:25:12 AM »
Some may have a get out of jail pass...but they should remember Hell has plenty of room...I'd just like the process expedited...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2021, 08:44:09 AM »
Wow, this should deal a blow to corrupt DOJ's lust for Assange's blood...but it appears not only is this witness a self-aggrandizing embezzler and pedo-lunatic...but the Amerikan KGB had this Sabu guy in their pocket and used him to trap Assange thru the pedo...but still Assange was not/is not the criminal...the Amerikan KGB asset did the dirty deed...and the pedo forged Assange's signature to abscond with funds...no mention what the Amerikan KGB paid their coerced operative Sabu...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-case-against-assange-struck-major-blow-key-witness-admits-he-lied

...but don't hurt yourselves holding your breath thinking the corrupt DOJ and the rest of the DeepState will cut Assange loose.

In fact the only reason they would is because they have a sniper set up...they despise whistleblowers when the they blow the whistle on them and their activities...those types always die in mysterious or not so mysterious ways...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 09:57:07 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2021, 09:59:03 AM »
"The U.S. has given the U.K. a package of assurances that Mr. Assange won’t be held at ADX, a maximum-security federal penitentiary in Colorado, or subject to extra security measures, a Crown Prosecution Service spokesman said in an email, potentially removing the main bar to his extradition," WSJ continues.

All of this appears but a ploy to get him into US custody. An "assurance" is just that... in reality nothing more than a "but trust me" and a wink, given that once legally in US detention all bets are off - a prior "assurance" to a foreign state has no legal bearing on his fate at that point.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-seeks-assure-uk-extradition-court-julian-assange-wont-face-cruel-confinement

Ha!  Trust?!   These demons would gleefully gut their own mother if their masters demanded it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2021, 08:21:52 AM »
Yeah...kept reading and waiting...but finally the Yahoo report linked by ZH gets to the real truth...

Dozens of US intelligence officials, including many who had served under the Trump administration, are now confirming the CIA considered "options" for kidnapping and/or assassinating Assange and that plans were mulled over at the highest levels of CIA leadership. "More than 30 former U.S. officials — eight of whom described details of the CIA’s proposals to abduct Assange," are sourced in the report, which further reveals the CIA targeted journalists who worked closely with WikiLeaks, including Glenn Greenwald.
WikiLeaks itself had publicized on multiple occasions reports of its legal and media team being victims of "professional operations" by CIA assets, and even provided surveillance footage of a "grab team" at various points camped outside the Ecuadorian embassy in London. We also learn that attempts to tie WikiLeaks to the Russian government was part of a CIA propaganda campaign tied to its 'dirty war' on the media entity.
Note key detail related to the proposal of kidnapping Assange. Pompeo was not raising a fresh and crazy idea.  "...the notion of kidnapping Assange preceded Pompeo's arrival at Langley..." So under Obama there were meetings where kidnapping Assange was discussed.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/they-were-seeing-blood-bombshell-report-confirms-cias-kidnap-or-kill-plans-against

Their obsession is institutional...political players come and go and their views can be paid lip-service and tossed a little nothing treat now and then...

Arguably the desire to appease the Obama/Clinton forces whom they were more than happy to ally with in their little Op aka "Insurance Policy" on Trump and were actively playing their Janus role to the hilt during his unexpected reign.

These people breed loyalty to themselves, their welfare matters above all others...above the Constitution...above any person.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2021, 11:44:14 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-assures-london-court-assange-can-serve-all-prison-time-australia

Sure...

His service will only be terminated by an assassin's bullet...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2021, 12:29:00 PM »

At 1 min she says she interviewed some US general who said that Trump thought Assange was treated unfairly.
I recall reading a rumor that Trump was threatened with something if he pardoned Assange.
https://youtu.be/AnQ9YQusbpE
DEVELOPING: US Asks UK To EXTRADITE Julian Assange After CIA Kidnap, Murder Plot REVEALED
Oct 27, 2021
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2022, 08:50:08 AM »
Looks like Julian's appeals may be running out...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/julian-assange-closer-us-transfer-after-london-court-issues-extradition-order

...the Cabal wants him snuffed...and their pals across the pond are too scared to do it for them...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2022, 11:04:05 AM »
And the seconds tick down...

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-britain-orders-julian-assange-to-be-extradited-to-us

As said here, Trump should have told people threatening him to eff off and pardoned Assange et al...

Now, it appears the DeepState is closer to getting Assange suicided a la Epstein et al...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2022, 11:50:54 AM »
The five major media outlets that collaborated with WikiLeaks in 2010 to publish explosive stories based on confidential diplomatic cables from the US State Department sent a letter Monday calling on the Biden administration to drop all charges against Julian Assange, who has been languishing in a high-security London prison for more than three years in connection with his publication of classified documents.

"Twelve years after the publication of 'Cablegate,' it is time for the U.S. government to end its prosecution of Julian Assange for publishing secrets," reads the letter signed by the editors and publishers of The New York Times, The Guardian, Le Monde, Der Spiegel, and El País. "Publishing is not a crime."

The letter comes as Assange, the founder and publisher of WikiLeaks, is fighting the U.S. government's attempt to extradite him to face charges of violating the draconian Espionage Act of 1917. If found guilty on all counts, Assange would face a prison sentence of up to 175 years for publishing classified information—a common journalistic practice.

Press freedom organizations have vocally warned that Assange's prosecution would pose a threat to journalists the world over, a message that the five newspapers echoed in their letter Monday.

"This indictment sets a dangerous precedent, and threatens to undermine America's First Amendment and the freedom of the press," the letter reads. "Obtaining and disclosing sensitive information when necessary in the public interest is a core part of the daily work of journalists. If that work is criminalized, our public discourse and our democracies are made significantly weaker."

The "Cablegate" leak consisted of more than 250,000 confidential U.S. diplomatic cables that offered what the Times characterized as "an unprecedented look at back-room bargaining by embassies around the world."

Among other revelations, the documents confirmed that the U.S. carried out a 2009 airstrike in Yemen that killed dozens of civilians. Cables released by WikiLeaks showed that then-Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh assured U.S. Central Command Gen. David Petraeus that the Yemeni government would "continue saying the bombs are ours, not yours."

The media outlets' letter notes that "the Obama-Biden administration, in office during the WikiLeaks publication in 2010, refrained from indicting Assange, explaining that they would have had to indict journalists from major news outlets too."
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/5-major-newspapers-send-letter-biden-demanding-us-drop-assange-charges

LOL!  NY Times!  The only reason they (and the DemoCommies and Cucks) want to avoid prosecuting under the Espionage Act is because it literally does set a dangerous precedent...it threatens the DeepState from manipulating American "news'!  As we all know...NYT & Politico are the outlets favored by the DOJ & FBI KGB to "leak" to...WaPo for the IC spooks (CIA et al) to "leak" to...and CNN for FoggyBottom (State) to "leak" to...if it began precedent to punish "leakers" of government information the DeepState would lose its ability to shape American "news" and so-called "journalists" living off "leaks" would lose their corrupt media rock-star prestige!

::laughonfloor::

I may have to re-think my position on Assange...   ::thinking::   ::evilbat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2022, 08:14:49 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cryptome-founder-asks-be-indicted-assange

First time I ever saw anybody ask to be charged with a crime...

Nice move!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2022, 08:37:41 AM »
Oh my...a blast from the past for old-timie Liberals...

Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg on Tuesday dared US prosecutors to come after him like they have Julian Assange by revealing in a BBC News interview that the WikiLeaks publisher sent him a backup of leaked materials from former military analyst Chelsea Manning.

"Let me tell you a secret. I had possession of all the Chelsea Manning information before it came out in the press," Ellsberg said to BBC's Stephen Sackur in the on-camera interview. "I've never said that publicly." Assange had sent him the materials—which include evidence of U.S. war crimes—in case "they caught him and they got everything," the 91-year-old explained. "He could rely on me to find some way to get it out."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/daniel-ellsberg-reveals-he-too-had-manning-leaks-dares-doj-prosecute-him-assange

Latter-day Jurnotards like to think they are champions of freedom of speech...when in fact they are nothing but lackeys of DOJ, IC & Foggy Bottom!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2023, 07:53:02 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/australian-and-uk-politicians-call-us-drop-julian-assanges-extradition

Note to feckless Aussies & Kiwis...being right on this in no way shape or form makes up for being wrong on everything else...like Chi-Com style lockdowns and forced clot-shots!