Author Topic: So this is why the Fedcoats have such a jones for Assange  (Read 9096 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
So this is why the Fedcoats have such a jones for Assange
« on: January 13, 2019, 10:34:12 AM »
They have ALL the data.

https://gizmodo.com/the-u-s-government-has-amassed-terabytes-of-internal-w-1831640212

The don't want to end just Assange...they want to completely destroy any future Wiki-leaks type activity rising from the ashes!

The DeepState really are Sith-like...it is their way or obliteration.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: So this is why the Fedcoats have such a jones for Assange
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 04:28:45 PM »
So let me see if I have this straight. Assange has government info. The government obtains said info.

Shouldn't they already have it?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 06:45:21 AM »
Yes.  But they don't want to admit they always had it nor can they let anybody else have it and say where it came from.

It is classic totalitarianism.

It should scare every person's stuff white...but that's another sad story...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 06:03:12 PM »
It will be a miracle if this guy dies of old age.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 07:32:22 AM »
I often wonder the same for myself...but yeah, his situation seems more immediately perilous...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 04:33:36 PM »
  I can't think of any place on earth that wants him .
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 10:05:49 AM »
The corollary to that is...that's what happens when you spill everybody's beans.

Or most everybody's...those you haven't spilled yet are nervous...and those with beans not worth spilling don't want to anger their Lords.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 03:58:15 PM »
The corollary to that is...that's what happens when you spill everybody's beans.

Or most everybody's...those you haven't spilled yet are nervous...and those with beans not worth spilling don't want to anger their Lords.

What pisses me off is there doesn't seem to be much attention on the CONTENTS of what he has. Just that it's illegally/immorally gotten.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 04:15:47 PM »

What pisses me off is there doesn't seem to be much attention on the CONTENTS of what he has. Just that it's illegally/immorally gotten.

Noticed that, eh? 

Our enemies did too...the elitists just chose to ignore it and leave it to the DeepState to round his ass up...and the mindless locusts don't bother looking any further than what their masters say as that is their conditioning.

I still recall a time when there were liberals that gave a damn about individual liberty, the Bill of Rights and limited government power into their lives.

Now, they are all fascists.  Most can try to deny it and accuse others of being what they are...but people outside the hive know...and the fact that we know makes them nervous...it's why they are increasingly batshyt crazy...they know a significant segment of the population is coming around to the idea that they've had it with their crap and if it takes BITS to end it then so be it.  The phony shadow war is about played out.

It's why all the Elites at the globalist cabal meeting in Davos will all be clamoring to have something done about all these upstart neerdowell's causing problems for them around the globe.  Tumptards, Yellow-vests, Brexiters, Latin Trumptard's et al...they have no answer for them but more repression.  People need to prepare to misbehave...no more consent to be driven into submission!  Shaking off the chains of our masters is job number one.  We need to make them more afraid. 

We're in the throes of The Great Awakening...next will be The Great Reckoning.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 11:39:47 AM »
Here we go...

https://thehill.com/policy/international/437530-british-police-stationed-outside-ecuador-embassy-following-wikileaks

Either they are dicking with the Bobby's (which BTW would be hilarious) and maybe seeing if any snipers are about (which would be wise) or this warning is legit and Team Arkancide is in place and awaiting their opportunity.

Perhaps Team Arkancide should be more concerned about their own long term viability...and take out those who could arrange their demise?

Just thinking out loud...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online WilliamVA

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 05:59:24 PM »
  Maybe he'll drone Hildabeast.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 06:55:02 AM »
As well as the prospect of a year in a UK jail for breaching bail, Assange faces extradition to the United States and a renewed rape investigation in Sweden. Following his arrest, the 47-year-old was charged by the American government with hacking 750,000 classified documents, which carries a five-year sentence.

But US authorities are reportedly set to file further charges in the coming days, including espionage, which can carry a 20-year sentence. As the country submitted an extradition request, a US senator yesterday boasted 'he’s our property'.
The former hacker now faces a maximum sentence of one year in a British jail, likely to be Wandsworth prison in south London. This would see him serve six months before a fight over his extradition to the US begins. Experts say that process could take up to two years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6911187/Wikileaks-founder-Julian-Assange-arrested-police.html

Yeah, this shytshow highlights a lot of things that show how far off the map people have gone.

And I would like to see how a hacking or espionage case is made?  Wikileaks was created because there was a vacuum purposely built by government to only create the appearance of transparency of action by saying there are protections for whistleblowers inside government who bring misdeeds to light when in fact there is no such thing and their careers are dead-ended and evidence gets seized and destroyed and the whole thing disappears down the memory-hole.  Wikileaks as far as Assange is concerned did not hack anyone, others inside government came to them right/wrong/indifferent...and espionage is going to be difficult too because how do you prove it?  Hell, right now we have plenty of evidence Obama spied on Trump using a scam started by Clinton that led to a witch hunt that found nothing it was chartered to find and the spying that started it all is trying to be stuffed back under the rug by leading Dem pols, the DeepState and the Goebbels Media...and Obama is the one that pardoned the critter guilty of actual espionage (Manning) and yet all these people can focus on his Trump and Assange.  This is Planet of the Batshyt Crazy. 

And this Lenin Moreno guy in Ecuador...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-12/swedish-programmer-ties-wikileaks-arrested-ecuador

...sure is being a compliant arm for statists to wield...bagged this Swede for them and booted Assange from the embassy so the Limey's could pinch him.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 08:03:34 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 12:44:54 PM »
...  a US senator yesterday boasted 'he’s our property'.

Izzat so.  Since when are human beings ANYBODY'S property?

::overkill::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 03:25:27 PM »

Ask a Democrat I'm sure they know.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 07:27:07 AM »

Ask a Democrat I'm sure they know.

They run the modern day Plantation...so...it appears to be one of those rare honest statements by a demonazi.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 07:47:21 AM »
DOJ Announces 18-Count Superseding Indictment Against Julian Assange

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/23/doj-announces-18-count-superseding-indictment-against-julian-assange/

I hope this is correct -

oldfatredneckcracker says:
May 23, 2019 at 11:52 pm
You gotta know if Assange is actually extradited to the U.S. to be prosecuted, Assange, is going to make a deal to show where he got his Hildabeast Clinton emails from for a Plea deal. The Democrats may wish they hadn’t pushed Assange’s prosecution.

Liked by 1 person

WSB says:
May 23, 2019 at 11:55 pm
I believe this may be reason the Trump DOJ created the entire package for him doing so.

Goes back to Rohrbacher’s visit in 2017.

jesusbiggerthanthebeatles says:
May 24, 2019 at 12:24 am
One Word: DISCOVERY

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 10:04:49 PM »

I read some details on the case somewhere. Sorry, no link. It said that JA is alleged to have helped Manning crack some password protecting a file. I  am not sure if the file had been taken from the computer already or was still in the computer. I am just supplying a detail here as to what the DOJ is trying to hang their hat on.  I think JA should be given immunity in exchange for ratting out the US govt intelligence agencies.

Pamela Anderson is JA's friend and has taken up his cause. She recently was in the news for something else. She, and two other show biz types (Susan Sarandon and Roger Waters?)  wanted to know why the MSM had not jumped on the story about the leaked engineering report about Duoma Syria gas attack that was suppressed by the OPCW. The OPCW admitted the leaked document was valid.

The MSM has buried this story. Only the UK Daily even wrote about it and mostly buried that story.

https://www.rt.com/news/459729-opcw-douma-memo-msm-silence/
https://www.rt.com/news/459638-roger-waters-douma-opcw/
https://youtu.be/rL-zwMcvFFA
https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/05/14/leaked-document-pokes-more-holes-in-establishment-syria-narrative/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ayBv-nEOMTtIc-QOvejQBdCnZQXTuJ5z/view
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown